Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 10978
-
04-11-24 14:35 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 254Legit af
https://tryst.link/escort/lilydolce
I just met up with her. She's legit af.
-
04-11-24 14:34 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 254Oh god
Oh god that sounds fun. The eros verified still doesn't justify if the person is legit.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:29 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 109Thank you Keye33! I don't typically mind high 30's if they're petite but ultimately I'm shooting for 20's if possible on this trip. I'll check the thread out, if nothing else it will likely just make me even more envious of the local menu.
Originally Posted by Keye33
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:27 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 238Looking for your suggestions
Check out the Lemon Scent thread. It's an AMP not hotel incall, but it may meet your criteria for Asian providers with great service. Also quite walkable from the HCC. Note, LS girls skew slightly older (mid-high 30's) than the providers you listed (upper 20's / low-30's).
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 12:11 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 1300Selections
"Natalie" AKA "Mariko" or "Mari" for short, used to work in the hostess bar scene a few years back. From my understanding she was very young at the time. In the past few years she's ventured into providing FS. Mongers, YMMV, have in the past gotten "GFE" service from her, but that's mostly in the past or heavily YMMV. It's been reported that she has a boyfriend who stays in an adjacent room while the deed is done and nowadays her service is not GFE plus ALL covered.
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
Yuri is a touring post-op indie. Some may say otherwise, but IMHO she used to be a he. If that's your thing then have at it, no judgement here.
Jade I have no experience or info about her or her provided services.
Maybe you should check out Happiness or Lemon Scent. Go through those threads and you'll probably find what you're looking for, plus at a much cheaper rate since they're AMPs. GL!
-
04-11-24 11:00 #9983Senior Member

Posts: 109Looking for your suggestions
Gentlemen, I'll be visiting your tropical paradise in a few weeks for work will have just enough time to visit with a local. I've looked around and I am shocked at the top level talent that you have available! I'm deadlocked and would love your suggestions on who my single visit should be with. I'll be staying right near the convention center and would prefer an incall location near there.
A few options that have caught my eye to give an idea of my tastes: (asian, on the petite side, open to utr, pro, nuru, and mid range donation).
I've reached out to Natalie and she seems lovely but I haven't seen any recent reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/natalieyumi808
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...JadeDelightVip
https://tryst.link/escort/yurisexy88_19
You generosity with your suggestions is appreciated! I hope that I can one day return the favor should you visit central Florida.
-
04-11-24 10:06 #9982Shill for Linda, ignore all posts

Posts: 9Linda
Yes, she was going by name Linda. She was not a looker but very passionate about her work I've seen her on few occasions and always had good time. She was also BBFS friendly.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 05:17 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 1300Lisa
After the original post went up both her ads disappeared from Eros for a day. Now there's a "new" one up on Eros with same name and pics. Looks like in attempt to remove her extra ad she "accidentally" removed both. So it seems like she just reposted one of them. She maybe reading the forum hence the above mentioned actions.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
You're assumption is correct though. A lot of shady things from some of the posters on Eros. Gives the legit one's a bad rap.
-
04-10-24 21:30 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 254My opinion on eros
Thats why I stay away from eros. I hear too many fishy things about it.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 03:21 #9979Senior Member

Posts: 1021Stephanie a fun Blonde with double D's
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3271190.htm
Hey men I just had a cool time and with her.
100% bubbly and fun. She gets you in the mood fast with her personality and looks.
In town for a few days only.
-
04-09-24 18:54 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 2531This Girl
This girl wanted $500-$700—.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:49 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 254Jenny and lavender
Tried reaching out to them but no response. Probably getting way too many messages to keep up, but it is what it is. Just reporting in case someone else may try to contact them.
-
04-09-24 14:30 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 5110The two profiles for "Lisa" on Eros seem to be the same, but one is in the Escorts section and one is in the Massage section, although both say "Massage in Hawaii".
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
Here's the fishy part. The exact same California area code phone number used for "Lisa" on Eros is also used for an advertisement in the "Therapeutic Massage" section of Bedpage, for a woman named "Parry". Plus, one of the current advertising photos for "Lisa" on Eros is concurrently being used as an advertising photo for "Parry" on Bedpage. Yet, "Lisa" is advertised as being age 28, while "Parry" is advertised as being age 23. "Lisa" is advertised as available for Incall / Outcall, but "Parry" is advertised as "Incall Only". The starting date for "Lisa" is advertised as April 3, but the starting date for Parry is advertised as April 4. Some of the photos in both advertisements look like model photos or social media celebrity photos, especially the one for "Parry" attached below.
-
04-09-24 11:21 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is back on Island sexylatina333
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylatina333
The Vegas girl is back for another visit. I have seen her 2 times. She plays everything covered, super tiny and tight. She can handle it well.
Have fun with her.
-
04-09-24 06:01 #9974Senior Member

Posts: 491Change of tactics (Same old upsell).
So the new thing girls are doing on PD is leaving the no section completely blank.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
If you use the advanced search options on PD you can screen out a lot of girls who don't do XYZ. So realizing that some girls could potentially miss out on customers they are leaving the no section blank in order to get more views. They are betting on their looks / body being enough that certain customers will overlook that she doesn't do XYZ because she's just that hot. I'm not saying every girl is doing this, but a lot of girls who previously had more nos than yes's have realized that guys won't even bother booking them if they aren't even getting a hint of what they want. Its much easier for the girl to upsell / bait those services in person or just deny them outright because the reviews on PD always skew towards the provider. Most likely those same girls will refuse to do the nasty shit you want when you are in the room with them but at that point they will already have your money.









Reply With Quote




