Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 10978
-
04-09-24 05:19 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 1021So much fun with Harley
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/harleyqueen
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3250159
https://tryst.link/escort/harleyqueen
Hey men I just had a great time with Ms Harley Queen.
She's super cool super chill and has a killer body that you love with a nice tanned little booty.
Communication was good and we set up a date tonight for real good time.
She totally wore me out and got every last drop out of me with her great LIPS 👄.
-
04-08-24 17:26 #9972Senior Member

Posts: 1176Escort means FS.
Originally Posted by Jon47
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:42 #9971Regular Member

Posts: 10It definitely doesn't say what's included and no I'm not new. Just because they post an hourly rate doesn't mean FS is included and they don't upsell. You must be new my friend.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 17:32 #9970Senior Member

Posts: 1176Are you new to PD? It clearly says what is and isn't available.
Originally Posted by Jon47
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 03:13 #9969Senior Member

Posts: 40Hmmmm
This girl has two profiles on Eros. Is that a red flag? She seems too good to be true. https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5538357.htm?cat=1.
-
04-07-24 02:56 #9968Regular Member

Posts: 10Doesn't mean FS was included. I think it was a good question. Smiley never replied if FS was included I her rate so we don't know how much it cost him.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 00:30 #9967Senior Member

Posts: 1021Another fun Blonde to play with ELLIE
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/8008343.htm?cat=1
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/167575700#.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128068%3B
Hey man, I just finished a little playtime with Ellie near the beach & zoo at her incall spot.
She matches her photos. Everything played safe.
Have fun while she's here.
-
04-06-24 18:17 #9966Senior Member

Posts: 5110Interestingly, provider Lavender's $700 hourly pay rate exceeds the average hourly pay rate in the USA for both Brain Surgeons and Cardiovascular Surgeons (according to the ZipRecruiter website).
It's heartwarming to know that we have our priorities straight (smile).
-
04-06-24 17:13 #9965Senior Member

Posts: 254Haha epic fail
Haha that was an epic fail LOL. Been super out of it so I spaced out. Thank you to the 2 posters for replying.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 13:23 #9964Senior Member

Posts: 1176Her rates are posted.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 02:43 #9963Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Russian delight
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lahaina/LilyDolce
I've seen her three times now and each time gets better and better.
If you like Russian accent, then you enjoy this hot woman.
She's on Maui and traveling to Honolulu soon.
Have fun men.
-
04-06-24 02:04 #9962Senior Member

Posts: 5110The advertisement for Lavender linked by MrSmiley1234 currently says: "Donations 700 hour 500 half hour".
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 01:57 #9961Senior Member

Posts: 254Lavender
I wonder what the damage is.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 14:20 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 1021Not when I met her in California (no deposit back than)
When I met her in California I didn't have to pay a deposit.
Things may have changed on her end for wanting a deposit.
I've done deposits before but nothing over $100.
Originally Posted by Aloha58
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 12:56 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 149Deposit
Aloha58,
Some providers will tell you in their ad they ask for deposit, some won't tell you until you contact. I've been lucky that 2 times I did deposit and met up went fine. I also had an insurance where little brain took over, I was about to send deposit and cash app warned me that provider had issues with people not receiving services, so backed off. I wouldn't send a deposit unless I think I can afford to lose it and I try not to at all. But that's just my opinion.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by Aloha58
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






