Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 10978
-
03-31-24 21:52 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 254Lea
Saw Lea had extras. Did you do it? If so, damage?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 23:36 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 128Quietjen
Bare? Like bbfscip? What does she do?
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 21:26 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fun Blonde coming back to the islands
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/mademoiselle
I've seen her two times, a fun chill girl.
You'll like her assets.
Have fun while she is in town.
-
03-27-24 20:38 #9940Regular Member

Posts: 25Linda / Liholiho street Makiki
She has been reviewed several times on this forum. I've seen her in the past and she was great. Lubed up glove finger fucking her pussy and ass while getting a BJ. Back door open for business for an extra bill as well. She did every single thing I asked and even showered with me at the end.
-
03-26-24 19:21 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 1300Lea Fox
Pretty sure she'll be gone by then. You should make contact with her and ask if she'll still be in town when you get here. GL!
Originally Posted by BungeeJumper1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:50 #9938shill for 1220, ignore all posts

Posts: 20What area is lea in? I am traveling next week here and want to set somethng up.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 21:07 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 1176Pretty sure this is part of the Ai crew writing reviews for this happy. Several first time posters all commenting on only her.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 20:56 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 1273That's great!
Originally Posted by MyTimeIsNow
[View Original Post]
Would help if you named the girl and provided a link to her ad. Also a report as to where you met the girl, the atmosphere and ambience, her looks and performance.
You might also want to do a LASR report.
L = looks on a scale of 1 to 10.
A = attitude on a scale of 1 to 10.
S = service on a scale from 1 to 10 (I usually grade full service, everything covered no kissing as a 6 to 7, GFE with includes BBBJ, DFK, CFS as an 8, anything beyond GFE like anal or BBFS are extra points for 9 or 10).
R = Repeat?
-
03-25-24 20:49 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 1273Ditto with GoFasBits.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she's on TER as well. While TER isn't as popular in Hawaii, the reviews carry a lot of weight on the mainland and especially with guys who see the more expensive, higher end girls like her. It's free to post a review and assuming she takes this seriously as a means to make money, a bad TER review will get her attention.
I try to empathize on the side of the girl as much as I can. Maybe she had a bad day. Maybe she's stressing out over bills. But if it's something as blatant as asking for a deposit, not showing up and not returning the deposit, that is something everyone needs to be warned about especially at those rates.
-
03-25-24 19:18 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 1300Deposit
If she cancelled on you after you a gave a deposit she should've refunded you your deposit. I believe her website states that. I would suggest writing a negative review, although at this point it might be too late (seen a post that she's leaving the country in a few months 😞. That sucks she didn't live up to her own standards for your experience.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few years ago when she was fairly new. Her rates were much more reasonable then compared to what she's asking for now. Plus her pictures are all 100% accurate. Her GFE was on point as well. GL on your next endeavor.
-
03-25-24 13:08 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 40So lucky!
Tried two times to set up with her, but everytime she comes here, she gets to partying and decides she doesn't want to work. Either that or I'm not giving her enough $$$ to make it worth her time. Either way, seems like it's my loss. Such a bummer 'cause I gave her a deposit and everything. And they wonder why we don't like giving deposits. SMDH.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-24 22:24 #9932Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 19Happy
The first article contributed, I found a girl. Happy, great service. She's really sweet and fun. Absolutely worth the experience with her, service is A+. As long as you are respectful she will show you the time of your life. I think I have found my ATF. I saw her a few times before I posted, she's been consistent. I hope it stays that way.
-
03-24-24 22:03 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 1021A Good Menu with Bella to Enjoy
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Bella.bandz
Men I just had a hot time with Bella at her place, she got EVER LAST DROP OUT OF ME.
Look over her page and decide which options you like. I took advantage of all of them. 😀
She has a girlfriend as well, if you want DOUBLES.
My video iPhone, recording priceless
Have fun.
-
03-24-24 17:26 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 10212 hot and young Ukrainian girls
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/LeaFox007
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katia600
As you might know my weakness for European girls got my fix 2 times last night and 1 more this morning.
Only one at a time.
They match their photos. Super cool and super chill. I think they're in town for a few more days. Try to catch one or both of them while you can.
Have fun man.
-
03-23-24 20:19 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 282She must be busy cuddling.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




