Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX

    Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?

    She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!
    Seems like a no to me but I never asked for it.

  2. #8240

    Sloan. Pdx

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX

    Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?

    She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!

  3. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?

    They belong here?
    Pretty sure that I've read that amandajeanpdx is a hard no. I don't even think she will kiss anyone.

  4. #8238

    Fet user name

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.
    What is her FetLife user name? I'd like to follow her.

  5. #8237

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?

    Upsell?

    It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.
    Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.

  6. #8236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Any intel

    Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?

    They belong here?

  7. #8235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Naominash

    Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?

    Upsell?

    It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.

  8. #8234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Wowmissrose bbfscip no upsell.

    Greek YMMV.

    Hotel ic

    Definitely repeat.



    Yimani bbfscip no upsell.

    Greek upsell.

    Great wet and sloppy deepthroat head doctor.

    She bbw with big ass, msog.

    Apartment ic.

  9. #8233

    Bb post

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I can't find this post of yours to which youre referring.
    Click my name. Go to View Profile. Click on Find All Posts on left side. Its the one from 3-3-24 towards bottom of the page.

  10. #8232
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I just posted a pretty good list about a week ago. Theres some decent options to be had. But prices are not friendly. Especially avoiding the ones experimenting in pharmaceuticals.
    I can't find this post of yours to which youre referring.

  11. #8231
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsBB  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where I should post this so I'm just going to start here and let it go where it needs to go.

    Unfortunately, it's starting to look like my time in Portland will be coming to an end in the next year or two and I will likely need to relocate. Are there any recommendations for towns where the hobby is in full swing, especially for bb? Yeah, I know that last part is a tall order but I figure why not ask?
    The bb capital is Seattle.

  12. #8230

    New location

    I'm not sure where I should post this so I'm just going to start here and let it go where it needs to go.

    Unfortunately, it's starting to look like my time in Portland will be coming to an end in the next year or two and I will likely need to relocate. Are there any recommendations for towns where the hobby is in full swing, especially for bb? Yeah, I know that last part is a tall order but I figure why not ask?

  13. #8229

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. I might in portland in a few weeks for a couple of days. Was wondering if I could get some recommendations as I have never been there. Slam-dunk bbfs cip and msog. non bbw (unless really good) and good price. anything else is a plus (great bbbj, prostate, etc)Thank you.
    I just posted a pretty good list about a week ago. Theres some decent options to be had. But prices are not friendly. Especially avoiding the ones experimenting in pharmaceuticals.

  14. #8228

    Recommendations

    Hi there. I might in portland in a few weeks for a couple of days. Was wondering if I could get some recommendations as I have never been there. Slam-dunk bbfs cip and msog. non bbw (unless really good) and good price. anything else is a plus (great bbbj, prostate, etc)Thank you.

  15. #8227

    Fine Print?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBed  [View Original Post]
    I'll preface this by saying this lady is a crazy ass loose cannon. Met her in Eugene at her condo the first time. She was weird and her eyes did a crazy vibrating thing. Talked for what seemed like 45 minutes. The best thing about it was she grinded raw on my dick for most of that time talking about her parents. So much so that the next morning the underside of my dick was red.

    Fast forward, saw her ad in pdx in January. Texted her, came down and met up. Even more psychotic. Probably the most paranoid encounter I've had. No bare slides the second time.

    Fast forward to today, texted her earlier this morning and I received the most unhinged diatribe I've ever seen. She actually threatened me with a pew pew. New number, nice message and a recap of past meets. It was the ramblings of an insane person.

    Anyone else have dealings with this lady? I was intrigued but not I'm genuinely concerned she's walking amongst us. She's looney with text messages, it sets her off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bend/...-/469739457768
    According to her Ad, don't text? "I'm interested in seeing guys that are over 35. It's just my personal preference! When reaching out please call and not text, as text do not go to my phone!

    Maybe they do go to her phone and her manager is trying to avoid that? Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape