Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10628
-
04-05-24 09:11 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 104Miss kitty, Stephy, fbstbre, mzbedroomeyes
Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:16 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 2939Good feedback! Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 17:19 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 379Seems like a no to me but I never asked for it.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 16:43 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 94Sloan. Pdx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX
Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?
She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!
-
04-04-24 09:38 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 89Pretty sure that I've read that amandajeanpdx is a hard no. I don't even think she will kiss anyone.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:18 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 502Fet user name
What is her FetLife user name? I'd like to follow her.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:28 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 1143Naomi
Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 16:17 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 1158Any intel
Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?
They belong here?
-
04-03-24 16:15 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 1158Naominash
Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?
Upsell?
It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.
-
04-03-24 16:09 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 1158Wowmissrose bbfscip no upsell.
Greek YMMV.
Hotel ic
Definitely repeat.
Yimani bbfscip no upsell.
Greek upsell.
Great wet and sloppy deepthroat head doctor.
She bbw with big ass, msog.
Apartment ic.
-
04-03-24 14:59 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 1143Bb post
Click my name. Go to View Profile. Click on Find All Posts on left side. Its the one from 3-3-24 towards bottom of the page.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:47 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 502I can't find this post of yours to which youre referring.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:16 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 443The bb capital is Seattle.
Originally Posted by LetsBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:05 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 71New location
I'm not sure where I should post this so I'm just going to start here and let it go where it needs to go.
Unfortunately, it's starting to look like my time in Portland will be coming to an end in the next year or two and I will likely need to relocate. Are there any recommendations for towns where the hobby is in full swing, especially for bb? Yeah, I know that last part is a tall order but I figure why not ask?
-
04-01-24 20:54 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 1143Bbfs
I just posted a pretty good list about a week ago. Theres some decent options to be had. But prices are not friendly. Especially avoiding the ones experimenting in pharmaceuticals.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





