Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10604
-
04-03-24 16:09 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 1155Wowmissrose bbfscip no upsell.
Greek YMMV.
Hotel ic
Definitely repeat.
Yimani bbfscip no upsell.
Greek upsell.
Great wet and sloppy deepthroat head doctor.
She bbw with big ass, msog.
Apartment ic.
-
04-03-24 14:59 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 1140Bb post
Click my name. Go to View Profile. Click on Find All Posts on left side. Its the one from 3-3-24 towards bottom of the page.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:47 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 502I can't find this post of yours to which youre referring.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:16 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 442The bb capital is Seattle.
Originally Posted by LetsBB
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:05 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 70New location
I'm not sure where I should post this so I'm just going to start here and let it go where it needs to go.
Unfortunately, it's starting to look like my time in Portland will be coming to an end in the next year or two and I will likely need to relocate. Are there any recommendations for towns where the hobby is in full swing, especially for bb? Yeah, I know that last part is a tall order but I figure why not ask?
-
04-01-24 20:54 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 1140Bbfs
I just posted a pretty good list about a week ago. Theres some decent options to be had. But prices are not friendly. Especially avoiding the ones experimenting in pharmaceuticals.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:19 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 131Recommendations
Hi there. I might in portland in a few weeks for a couple of days. Was wondering if I could get some recommendations as I have never been there. Slam-dunk bbfs cip and msog. non bbw (unless really good) and good price. anything else is a plus (great bbbj, prostate, etc)Thank you.
-
04-01-24 18:39 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 72Fine Print?
According to her Ad, don't text? "I'm interested in seeing guys that are over 35. It's just my personal preference! When reaching out please call and not text, as text do not go to my phone!
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
Maybe they do go to her phone and her manager is trying to avoid that? Thanks for the heads up.
-
04-01-24 15:11 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 2030Not sure why you're going off on me, most of what you wrote has nothing to do with my reply. Perhaps take the time to read who wrote each post.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
I stated the things I agree with, for example that being respectful is the way to go. I also said what I don't totally agree with, that is that money is the same thing as respect. I also pointed out other possibilities of why someone might pay more, including insecurity. Why did you feel the need to tell us what kinds of cars you drive?
Speaking of psychobabble, the comment about looking into a mirror comes off as such.
It's ok if you don't agree with me, but I do think that paying extra encourages prices to go up even higher. Is that what you want? Claiming it is not true does not make it so.
-
04-01-24 14:37 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 158If you have test results she will go bb. I hit her up and that's what she told me. Ended up being a major time waste and a flake when it came to our appointment time.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:35 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 154Ashlyddlg
Does anyone know what her VIP includes or whether she belongs here? It is 650 an hour!
Only one review on the other board mentioned that she is very open to her menu if you are safe, chill and have $.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Companionship
-Marc.
-
03-31-24 20:42 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 37Jane. Nut case
If I remember right, she's been known to try a reverse look up on your phone # and act like she knows everything about you, even if the info see finds is for people that used to have that #. Dude posted that he only had the number like 3-4 months. He reported that she was trying to blackmail him to send her $$ or she'd look up & contact his family, work, etc. She's souns like she has a real borderline personality disorder with psychosis.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 13:20 #8222Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Jane
Yeah, she's a total nut job. First time I texted her she was a total *****. She asked me about my job, and I told her what I did. She then proceeded to tell me all about my job and how I didn't know what I was talking about because she has a bachelor's in science and knew everything. Despite that, we actually started talking on the phone within a 10 minute window. During the conversation it became fine and cordial, but then all of sudden she said, "can you hang on a second", and I said sure. Then she hung up, and she blocked me. I have no idea why, but later on I determined that I dodged a bullet. Stay the fuck away is my advice to anyone thinking about contacting her. In addition to that, her pictures are older than I've been in the hobby, and that's about 4 years now?? So she's probably way fuckin worse looking now.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 08:35 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 85I remember reading about her on this site a while back and basically about the same behavior. Sounds like a good person to avoid.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 23:46 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 1140Mia
This is a follow up on my previous report on mia. She's been hitting me up off and on for at least the last couple of months. Honestly probably should have blocked her number. In a weak moment, set up a time to meet her at her new IC in downtown portland. Private apt. She wantes to introduce me to her friend. Sent me some photos of her and she looked thin and pretty hot. Thought well, wth.
When Mia opened the door, I almost didn't recognize her. She is full on bbw huge. Her legs literally looked like tree trunks. Unhealthy swelling. She could hardly walk. I was in her apt for about 10 min, waiting for her friend (who no showed). Mia was chain smoking from a cigarette, then to a vape, then to a pipe. The entire time I was there. I dropped a QV donation, made an excuse and gtfo. Never seeing her again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/167338146









Reply With Quote






