Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 8325
-
04-05-24 08:29 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 2989Holy Shit
Her as well haven't seen her since before Covid! She was good, always was nice to me!! I think she moved and possibly out of State.
Originally Posted by RonnieOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 08:26 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 2989Wait
Hold up do you have her contact info or a link I haven't seen her since before Covid and I am pretty sure she is no longer a Pharm Tech!
Originally Posted by RonnieOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:59 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 229Utr
Clear your INBOX.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 15:58 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 229Utr
Clear you inbox!
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 11:10 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 352Maybe
Maybe he meant he was hitting her from behind?
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 22:10 #7000Regular Member

Posts: 10AKA Hurricane Monique
Also does anyone remember the Latina girl who walked the Mcleod / Flamingo area and also walked the Maryland / Flamingo area down to Flamingo / topaz she lived in those shitty Condos on Topaz?
It's funny when I told her about this we both smiled because no one else walked that much, like AKA Monique.
I've known / dated her for around 13 years. Most of them good. We been through rough a lot together. Although their older she has some positive reviews out there.
Thank goodness they are mostly good, mostly.
Glad we're not common in law. However like I said we been threw a lot. She says hi to you guys that have a clue what we're.
Even talking about.
-
04-03-24 21:41 #6999Regular Member

Posts: 10Angel aka April / pharmacy tech he he
Fridays I saw her up until she was homeless etc. Wore that black and pink bikini for weeks on end.
Originally Posted by Jswb21
[View Original Post]
I still wood pay for her to Uber her to my house and wood fuc her unshaved, unkempt unshowered and wearing that smelly bikini.
I'd do it again and again if given a chance. I'm The Freak, I guess.
-
04-03-24 18:32 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 21What's happened with Trish?
I've seen Trish (LC and Call escort. Bored broke and horny. Around 65 yrs old.
But she doesn't seem to have posted in a month and I've texted her a few times. Anyone know if she's around under different number? Anyone have an email to contact? https://callescort.org/702-712-3711#table.
-
04-03-24 11:52 #6997Asshole

Posts: 106Why you need reviews if you already saw her.
Originally Posted by RichMer66
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 00:58 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 539Idk about this
Hitting the foil takes both hands as I understand it, you say "when I was getting it from behind" so she would have had one hand on the vibrator or strap on and the other on your ass. Doesn't leave hands free to hit foil and I don't think she penetrates men with anything.
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 08:26 #6995Regular Member

Posts: 2Ava
I've met Ava a couple of times in April 2023 at the Diamond Inn-motel across Mandalay.
Her looks and performance were satisfying.
This April I will be back in Vegas and I will try to meet her again.
I cannot find any reviews about her. Can someone help me out with that?
-
04-01-24 15:00 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 64Ava also not bad when I saw her.
I saw her for a cardate BBJ cim. Picked her up I stopped for some water at gas station drove found a spot and gave me a decent BBJ she was nice but just haven't seen her again.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 14:51 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 64Deztiny Won't repeat!
Saw Deztiny maybe a week ago at her incall on Boulder hwy. Texted her agreed on rate & services which were suppose to be BBFS (didn't happen) . First the good she's real and decent BBJ finish on stomach chest area decent booty ok face. And that's about it for the good now for the bad. That's her in the pictures but don't look as good definitely older pics she's lost weight. Whatever she's on or if only the green herb it's too much talks way too much too much you can't enjoy your time with her. Upsell said for me ro do her it would cost more and that Jr was too big she needed more I'm a decent size but I know I ain't the biggest she's had come on now. I had already gave her the agreed amount so I was not going to give her more to do her so I just told her I don't have more continue with the BBJ and finish on her.
The potential is definitely there with her if service was better less talking and doing all that was agreed on. I'm not going to repeat but if you plan on seeing her make sure that what is agreed will be it and no upsell. And double check again before you hand her the money and when you see her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167413450
-
04-01-24 14:24 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 64April
Decent especially considering it's one benji. She's real looks like her pictures. Nice ass good bbj no deep throat but good. Allows cip but my complain would be she rushes you after a little and was telling me to slow down and not too deep or hard. I wasn't even going hard on her just normal so that was disappointment for me getting me off my rhythm. Saw her maybe just twice don't plan on seeing her again but could possibly repeat on a dry day.
Originally Posted by Bob9206
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 12:23 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 3424
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
I'm not buying this on so many levels. First, Abby is a "rode hard and put away wet" sort of hooker. Why would any of the team go for a skank when they can do much better?
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
And Abby keeping a secret? Not a fucking chance since she usually can't remember what she did in the last 6 hours or so.












Reply With Quote





