Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 8327
-
04-01-24 14:24 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 64April
Decent especially considering it's one benji. She's real looks like her pictures. Nice ass good bbj no deep throat but good. Allows cip but my complain would be she rushes you after a little and was telling me to slow down and not too deep or hard. I wasn't even going hard on her just normal so that was disappointment for me getting me off my rhythm. Saw her maybe just twice don't plan on seeing her again but could possibly repeat on a dry day.
Originally Posted by Bob9206
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 12:23 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 3424
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kevh5280
[View Original Post]
I'm not buying this on so many levels. First, Abby is a "rode hard and put away wet" sort of hooker. Why would any of the team go for a skank when they can do much better?
Originally Posted by Mango884
[View Original Post]
And Abby keeping a secret? Not a fucking chance since she usually can't remember what she did in the last 6 hours or so.
-
03-29-24 16:04 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 644Even IF true, I highly doubt even Abby would spill the beans
SfoDavid67 Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 15:56 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 43Do you know how many groupies they get, no need to see abby high mileage.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 14:37 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 29Good one
"I think she would keep it under wraps" pun intended?
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 13:45 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 838Even IF true, I highly doubt even Abby would spill the beans. Would be a PR disaster for the team, as well as her. I think she would keep it under wraps. Also I think MOST of the teammates would have a high dollar UTR to play with.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 15:40 #6986Regular Member

Posts: 7Taylor / April
She's real, has a fat ass, BBJ is good but no cim. Only allows CIP but she tends to rush you, you might get like 4 pumps in and she starts saying "cum for me" that really got annoying so I left her alone. And she was always asking me for rides or to cashapp her money. Once she has your number she gets too comfortable and either texts or calls you randomly for favors. She's also a bit on the loose side, I mean Abby has been with half of Vegas and is tighter than April. You should see her ass at least once though, it's nice.
Originally Posted by Bob9206
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:37 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 799Knights
No wonder they're playing like shit nowadays.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:05 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 539Now she is $
All together Ive dumped about a gallon in her.
Could have been 3 gallons but very often there is some kind of bs about seeing her, somethings not ready or hasn´t left or something.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 13:07 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby Rumor
I asked Abby about this.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
She says it's not true.
-
03-27-24 11:47 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 240Found this link on LC. The ad states her previous number (which matches the last four you posted).
Originally Posted by SoFun
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure if it's her or someone pretending to be here. Just passing on info.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167145673
-
03-27-24 05:47 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 2989Gossip?
Or fact? What's your inside info?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 03:04 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 553Based on those pics it's more likely she actually cooks and eats slim and petite people...Yikes.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 00:38 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 2085Abby
She's fucking around with a couple of the Golden Knights. Abby is going to bring the Stanley Cup to Vegas.
-
03-26-24 20:29 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 78I have tried also
Haven't heard back either.
Originally Posted by SoFun
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





