Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 556 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8327
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6812

    Abby 1 K

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango884  [View Original Post]
    So guess Abby wants 1 k per visit now.

    Fuck that.
    I'm paying Abby $1500 to fill up her gorgeous little pussy.

    If you can't pay you can't play.

    There are plenty of cheap girls out there for your enjoyment!

  2. #6811

    Trinity and Eternal F (l) ux

    (Yet another) new number: Old School LV Area Code six-ninety-five-18XX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    Searching the forum is your friend. There are probably 15 photos of her from 2019. She has dark hair now, as shown in photos here (I think) and Hx (definitely). She may decide to advertise, which she's avoided in the past because Hx, and then after going inactive on Hx, her longtime regulars were enough. What else. She goes dark when she's focused on her personal relationships. She went offline for me as well late last year, and the only reason I'm here at all is because a few weeks ago she responded to an email I sent months ago asking if she was taking loads, I mean taking meetups. She'd lost my number along with everyone else's. She talks hella fast, as she'd say. Her Hx date tally, which may be discoverable on Hx, but which she told me (450) explains why she's next level giving head. There's no dirty to it, she just enjoys it and never leaves a load unswallowed. I seem to have been her first throatpie. Not that I went all Pierre Whitman, or anything, but it was intense for a good minute. She thought it was wild. That's probably more than enough.

  3. #6810
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango884  [View Original Post]
    No showed me this morning for appointment.
    I never even got a response. Tried the last 2 days.

  4. #6809

    Great reference

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have a Colombian girl I see UTR and has hit some hard times. She hasn't done this before but is wanting to see some new guys because she is in a bad financial situation. If you like petite Latinas she is hot and great service. GFE kissing and everything else bare. If you want to lowball her don't even bother asking for her number from me. I will share her with senior guys first. Just DM me here for rates and number. YW.
    Thanks man she was all you said quite the jewel! I appreciate the reference if you ever need I have a couple BB warriors I can refer you too who are UTR thanks again!

  5. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have a Colombian girl I see UTR and has hit some hard times. She hasn't done this before but is wanting to see some new guys because she is in a bad financial situation. If you like petite Latinas she is hot and great service. GFE kissing and everything else bare. If you want to lowball her don't even bother asking for her number from me. I will share her with senior guys first. Just DM me here for rates and number. YW.
    Columbian comes with columbian schedule, don't bother scheduling in the morning.

  6. #6807
    So guess Abby wants 1 k per visit now.

    Fuck that.

  7. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I have a Colombian girl I see UTR and has hit some hard times. She hasn't done this before but is wanting to see some new guys because she is in a bad financial situation. If you like petite Latinas she is hot and great service. GFE kissing and everything else bare. If you want to lowball her don't even bother asking for her number from me. I will share her with senior guys first. Just DM me here for rates and number. YW.
    No showed me this morning for appointment.

  8. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info? Very interested to see her on an upcoming trip.
    Yes, am also interested!

  9. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Groovy, a man of action not words. Glad you enjoyed PinkJewel, I know I always do. Speaking of hotties visiting LV, you folks need to do a very wide search. I travel to Vegas monthly for my business and a couple of days before my trip, I look at all the hoe websites saved in my Bookmarks and start the hunt. I never limit myself to just one, I tend to sow my wild oats as far and as wide as possible, so I enjoy a modicum of success.

    Another example is this freckled redhead below named Ruby. Super cute girl, nice BBFS action. Doubt anyone else would be interested, since redheads don't seem to be popular. What is the fascination with Asian and Koreans? I just don't get it. Give me a young Irish lass any day!
    Do you have her contact info? Very interested to see her on an upcoming trip.

  10. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Tasia has some serious mileage, she has been rode hard and put up wet. Way too many hours on the Hobbs meter. Needs to be put out to pasture. Gypsy is still do doable, although she has porked up a bit. Was going to see Nova, but she told me she was not good with CIM or COF, told me even the smell of little Sailors makes her want to puke LOL.
    Dang that's a bummer with Nova I still haven't had the chance to try her but want to.

  11. #6802

    Nat vs Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Weird that I creampied all 3 girls in this recent picture just uploaded yesterday LOL. Nat, Nova, and Tasia. Imagine a date with all 3 girls naked in the hotel room or their trick pad in North Vegas.


    But of course, the hottest one I have creampied is Gypsy, seen in the other picture she also uploaded yesterday. You folks should be seeing all 4 of them available this weekend for the AVN.
    Out of Nat & Nova who would prefer I've had Tasia and friend or two but not Nat or Nova yet. Wondering if you have a preference to better my opinion on who next for me.

  12. #6801

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Tasia is starting to go almost time for retirement she's been in the game a long time now!
    Yeah, Tasia has some serious mileage, she has been rode hard and put up wet. Way too many hours on the Hobbs meter. Needs to be put out to pasture. Gypsy is still do doable, although she has porked up a bit. Was going to see Nova, but she told me she was not good with CIM or COF, told me even the smell of little Sailors makes her want to puke LOL.

  13. #6800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    UTR Colombiana

    I have a Colombian girl I see UTR and has hit some hard times. She hasn't done this before but is wanting to see some new guys because she is in a bad financial situation. If you like petite Latinas she is hot and great service. GFE kissing and everything else bare. If you want to lowball her don't even bother asking for her number from me. I will share her with senior guys first. Just DM me here for rates and number. YW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1069.jpg‎   IMG_1073.jpg‎  

  14. #6799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Weird that I creampied all 3 girls in this recent picture just uploaded yesterday LOL. Nat, Nova, and Tasia. Imagine a date with all 3 girls naked in the hotel room or their trick pad in North Vegas.

    But of course, the hottest one I have creampied is Gypsy, seen in the other picture she also uploaded yesterday. You folks should be seeing all 4 of them available this weekend for the AVN.
    Tasia is starting to go almost time for retirement she's been in the game a long time now!

  15. #6798

    MarrisaG

    Saw her on Tryst, PD, and HX and there was a post or two older posts in another city that made it seem she was OK with BB so I figured I'd try. PD had the best rates listed (500 hr 300 hhr) so when I reached out I said I found her there. Screening was pretty quick, she only gives her email initially and asks you click the screening button on her ad. She sent back a list of questions via an auto-responder and within a few minutes she started a proper convo. After a little back and forth about timing, she sends her number to switch to texting but nothing was really discussed other than place and time.

    She was staying at the Trop so that was great for me since it meant no paying for parking or having to deal with proving that I'm local. After I said I was parked she quickly sent me a room number and told me to just come in and not to knock. I was met by a *very* petite MILF with nice bolt-on's in a slinky black dress and high heel slippers. She started with a hug and some LFK before telling me to get comfortable. We got in bed for a little more making out and then she moved down for a BBBJ with a pretty decent amount of DT. After a bit she asked if I wanted her to ride me, I said yes and she started a camel slide.

    Then she asks if I wanted to use a condom and says "I'm clean if you're clean". I say I prefer without and she slips me in no further questions asked. Good god that women is tight and has been doing her Kagels. She was able to milk with her muscles like I've never felt before. We did CG and ACG for a while and then switched to missionary. A little dirty talk and she said she wanted me to fill her up so I did.

    I rolled off and immediately she asked if I wanted a massage and I obliged. It was OK, nothing to write home about but when she was done she asked if I wanted round two. I usually can't so I told her that I'm ok so she just laid her head on my chest and started to lightly touch me. Eventually junior perked up and she asked if she could ride me again and I said sure, we could try. Try she did but, as usual, no second release for me. She seemed disappointed which was kinda cute. After a little more cuddling time was up. We got dressed, chatted, and she kissed me goodbye.

    Only cons to the visit were that, despite her oral skills, she didn't like to spend much time down there. She also seemed a bit mechanical elsewhere but she made up for it with how tight she was.

    Would I repeat? Absolutely, but I'd probably stick with the hhr option given my own problems with MSOG.

    If you want to take a dive, I think you got to hurry since the tour dates on her ad say she's just here for AVN week.

    Stay safe y'all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape