Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4966
-
08-07-24 17:40 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 48Stephanie
Pretty Fem from what I recall. Descent rack, feminine voice. Just really skinny. Even her box felt good.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 17:30 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 1094Post op Stephanie
Half white smoking hot Stephanie, what does her: his voice sound like? Does it sound Mahu? Definite turn off. Is it sexy passable as female? How's her hands & neck throat? Looks good in pics like a true Stephanie but in person is she more of a Steve? Boto tempted to sample but no like feel like a man.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 15:53 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 48Stephanie
After a not so good experiences with JiJi Aiea earlier this year, I've sworn off Post ops if I suspect. Stephanie would be the sole exception. She was great.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 14:42 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 69Stephanie Post Op
Stephanie is definitely a post op.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
She is definitely passable.
I saw her the first time that she came to Hawaii and there was another post op there at the same time.
She also was very passable.
-
08-07-24 09:58 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 1094Jennifer half white post op tranny?
These pics definitely look 100 % female xx from birth don't you think? Those hips and waistline curves look good. Normally tranny are straighter, hips and waist not curvy.
Originally Posted by DaaBoy
[View Original Post]
She looks smoking hot and at least one guy posted good experience with her for house fee plus 300 donation kinda high but she hot. Any experience with Stephanie?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23270469.html
-
08-05-24 14:57 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 387Fake reviews again
Iykyk. But jonathan stable of cc shills is posting fake reviews again. I haven't done this in a bit but I think this the right place to post this stuff?
-
06-30-24 02:22 #4825Regular Member

Posts: 339What about Nicole Doshi?
Originally Posted by LillySquirts
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 10:59 #4824Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12The vast majority of AMP girls are trafficked. Usually they are brought and have "work off the debt" and that can take years.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 15:00 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 851Hopefully you don't make up stuff, but you also don't follow up on stuff you claim.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 00:55 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 306Yuri and kat stalker, tried to shut down all there places!
So we have the clowns identification, we know where the clown lives we know where he works, he shut down King Street. He got a couple other places shut down all because one of these girls don't like him. , You're even even knows where his mother lives in China, this guy went as far to follow the girls to California, no Now he reads and writes on this form and he has multiple I'd. I don't have multiple IDs. I have been doing this for too long and I don't make up a bunch of shit. I just help out a few girls. , I'm in this for fun. It's a hobby like it is for most of the rest of you. , but when one of our own is trying to get girls shut down just because a few of them don't like him I think something needs to be said, yeah, I posted a couple of ads for these girls, but I don't bullshit on my reviews, I give out a lot of bad reviews as well as good ones, (your experience may differ) , everyone in here has girls that do more things for them. Everyone in here has girls that shut them down. These are just facts. , If the girl is not BBFS I don't sit around and say she is, if the girl is cover BJ, I say it like it is, if the girl don't do no Greek, I say it like it is, some of you have gotten Greek when you're not supposed to it happens on rare occasions, A few people in here get extra services they just don't want to write about it. It's all good. I'm the same way. , Now back to the stalker of Yuri and mama kat, not sure if I'm allowed to post his information here, but I swear if I get a reply back from the other people that want a copy of his Id I don't mind sharing it. What he's doing is completely uncool. , he goes out, gives a girl a bunch of money and then starts asking for it back, she says hell no so he decides to shut down a bunch of places because he's got no life.
-
05-12-24 19:54 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 337I'll bet you
Your the guy who put the ads on mojo village for these girls then you give a report on how good there are and how much.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 01:09 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 670It might be that they tried that route to no avail. I myself sent you 3 pm's and all I got was permanent moderation. Then you attack me personally in your non-official capacity (black type) in the covid section while completely mis-reading my post (again). Did you put yourself on moderation? I really doubt it. I call a guy a white knight for wanting to give all the working girls pay raises due to inflation. I self report asking to delete my posts and bam I'm moderated. You call me basically a murderer and get no consequence. Seems fair to me. And yes multiple contacts with no response.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:12 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 306A few clowns in the Mojo Village thread this is for them!
Here are some facts Ana, she is 26 years old from Japan. No lie I saw the passport (she is $300. She is expensive covered service) even covered for 69 cover blowjob etc. She is 103 £ nice fat ass 5'3 inches tall, I don't make up stories her pussy is clean shaven she cannot take big cocks, the other one is Judy. She is 100%, 27 years old I saw her I'd because I didn't believe her it's not a lie. , she is only 5'2" tall, and she is only 90 lbs, she will do bareback blowjob. She will do bareback 69. She can take you fucking her hard. She has a small pussy but when you're fucking hurt it's covered full service now I don't lie about this shit and I don't appreciate people saying, I'm making up stories. , so if the clowns want to bet me $500 on the fax, I'm willing to do this, there you have it not here to make up stories.
-
02-17-24 22:36 #4818Administrator

Posts: 5255Here's a crazy fucking idea
Click "contact us" at the bottom of any page then select the "Delete My Username / Delete My Posts" radio button then click Send.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
I know man, it's overly complicated, we tried to get it down to two steps but three was the best we could manage.
Jesus some of you guys are fucking stupid. Why wouldn't you start with contact us instead of whining like a little girl on the forum.
FYI, I put a note on your account that says "never delete nor retire"
A2
-
02-15-24 17:42 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 491Account deletion
I don't think you can request to have your account and all the information deleted. I'm not sure if that is even a thing. I've tried to search for it on the boards but I think it would really help the community if there was a streamlined process to account deletion.
Originally Posted by PipeMaster808
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






