Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 40438
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39703
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Stephanie a post-op tranny? I've never seen her personally, but I remember a couple posts hinting at the possibility, even her pics look a bit questionable and she's working out of that place known to employ them. Be cool if she was a legit female as hapa chicks are awesome.

    After my encounter with Jiji, I'm so paranoid about this shit, I just overpay for pussy I know is real when I monger now.
    Not paranoid. Ran into multiple post ops over the past few year after Covid. Not what I want to see. Even some girls with multiple post good reviews about. Definitely another thing to look out for.

  2. #39702
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89  [View Original Post]
    You may be right. It's getting harder and harder to tell. I can say this, Stephanie was not packing the BO, dandruff.

    Or vice grip tightness that Jiji townhouse Aiea had. But. I can definitely see what you mean by the ad pictures at some angles.
    Her previous ad pictures kinda scream tranny. Current set of pics don't help. Did you ask or verify if she's real? Bad thing is they are in no obligation to say the truth.

  3. #39701

    Stephanie

    You may be right. It's getting harder and harder to tell. I can say this, Stephanie was not packing the BO, dandruff.

    Or vice grip tightness that Jiji townhouse Aiea had. But. I can definitely see what you mean by the ad pictures at some angles.

  4. #39700
    Quote Originally Posted by DaaBoy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Stephanie a post-op tranny? I've never seen her personally, but I remember a couple posts hinting at the possibility, even her pics look a bit questionable and she's working out of that place known to employ them. Be cool if she was a legit female as hapa chicks are awesome.

    After my encounter with Jiji, I'm so paranoid about this shit, I just overpay for pussy I know is real when I monger now.
    Boss. You could be right. It's getting very hard to tell. With these. Only way I found out about JiJi was after my second visit and thru Social Media post prior to 2023. As I said earlier. It's important to know what's under the hood before you drive.

  5. #39699
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89  [View Original Post]
    Try this girl out. I saw her last Feb and she has returned to Ala Moana. Please do not let the fact that she is on the slight end of the stick fool you. As she was very good. I responded to her ad, and didn't believe the pictures because she's half Dutch and Vietnamese if I recall her saying. So I couldn't tell what nationality she was till I saw in person. Very quick to reply and knew exactly what I was there for. Started with a BBBJ, then proceed to get into it. Very beautiful face and nice lips. Moderate GFE. Descent rack and was very sensual as she seemed very into it and submissive. Spinner type. Offers multiple positions with no qualms whatsoever. Asked after a while if I was ready and finished me off fairly quick. Was a bit on the pricey side. House plus FS fee, Ala Moana and all, but she was fun. Did not feel robotic or rehearsed but again, very sensual. And even though she's 5 lbs wet, was one of the prettiest girls I've seen. Give her a shot. Her ad up on bedpage Hon.
    Isn't Stephanie a post-op tranny? I've never seen her personally, but I remember a couple posts hinting at the possibility, even her pics look a bit questionable and she's working out of that place known to employ them. Be cool if she was a legit female as hapa chicks are awesome.

    After my encounter with Jiji, I'm so paranoid about this shit, I just overpay for pussy I know is real when I monger now.

  6. #39698

    Stephanie

    Try this girl out. I saw her last Feb and she has returned to Ala Moana. Please do not let the fact that she is on the slight end of the stick fool you. As she was very good. I responded to her ad, and didn't believe the pictures because she's half Dutch and Vietnamese if I recall her saying. So I couldn't tell what nationality she was till I saw in person. Very quick to reply and knew exactly what I was there for. Started with a BBBJ, then proceed to get into it. Very beautiful face and nice lips. Moderate GFE. Descent rack and was very sensual as she seemed very into it and submissive. Spinner type. Offers multiple positions with no qualms whatsoever. Asked after a while if I was ready and finished me off fairly quick. Was a bit on the pricey side. House plus FS fee, Ala Moana and all, but she was fun. Did not feel robotic or rehearsed but again, very sensual. And even though she's 5 lbs wet, was one of the prettiest girls I've seen. Give her a shot. Her ad up on bedpage Hon.

  7. #39697

    Hot Stone CC by Lindon

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiMonger  [View Original Post]
    The girl I see there also goes by the name of KiKi and CoCo.
    Stopped by to check it out. Nothing to get excited about. The women are your average 40-50 year old Chinese women. Quiet and polite. Mediocre massage and ending. No English spoken. I think they use a translation app which is useless. Normal rates and no upsell. Full hour. No drama. Excess oil used. Appears low volume because every time I went they had no customers.

  8. #39696
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiMonger  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like? Long hair, short hair? Was she the girl that always wears the white boots?
    Like shoulder length hair but was pony-tied up and she had white sandals. But I know its white something, I could see her feet. Couldn't be boots. She look more in the older type but could barely could tell with the mask on.

  9. #39695

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RainyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to do one walk in at Lindon but took a few more steps and saw a decent lady outside hotstone (behind lindon)? She seemed friendly and I went in. She said she no have customer all day and it was like 6 pm LOL. Her name was coco. She kinda my type (small petite and face? Not so so) Her massage skills was good not strong. On the flip, continued with good massage and asked to rub down there. Lets me roam around her body, nothing to special. I think HE was too robotic. Don't think more is on menu. 60/80 . Failed night. Hopefully I get action at Adu. Seen one short thicker girl with makeup:
    What did she look like? Long hair, short hair? Was she the girl that always wears the white boots?

  10. #39694

    Behind Lindon?

    Wanted to do one walk in at Lindon but took a few more steps and saw a decent lady outside hotstone (behind lindon)? She seemed friendly and I went in. She said she no have customer all day and it was like 6 pm LOL. Her name was coco. She kinda my type (small petite and face? Not so so) Her massage skills was good not strong. On the flip, continued with good massage and asked to rub down there. Lets me roam around her body, nothing to special. I think HE was too robotic. Don't think more is on menu. 60/80 . Failed night. Hopefully I get action at Adu. Seen one short thicker girl with makeup:

  11. #39693
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing24  [View Original Post]
    They're actually related to the 444 & 2424 places in Waikiki. Saw their ad with the McCully number, but Waikiki address. Most likely same outfit running the whole thing.
    Sounds interesting. Do they have ad? Older or yonger girls? Asian? Mahalo.

  12. #39692
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    The mouth massage thing is weird to me, I personally don't care for it. I'd rather they start the BJ sooner, but some of these girls are stuck in a routine. Is it really that much more work for them to start a BJ than do the mouth massage?
    I've enjoyed other styles of mouth massages, first time anyone raked their teeth on my back tho HAHAHA!

  13. #39691
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review. I don't know if they've reopened yet elsewhere but I imagine it is only a matter of time.
    They're actually related to the 444 & 2424 places in Waikiki. Saw their ad with the McCully number, but Waikiki address. Most likely same outfit running the whole thing.

  14. #39690
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing24  [View Original Post]
    Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.

    On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.

    It gets kinna interesting here. Her massage isn't great. I was hoping for some good deep massage, nope. So, I thought it might get fun w / some "light" massage, "cat-claw style" Nope. Its a normal massage, neck to feet. After the massage, she gets a bottle of something, takes a swig & starts this thing where she's running her lips down my back, at the same time, gargling that mystery liquid. Turns out, that liquid is a hot / cold lube of some kind. I feel my back get cold, then warm up. After that's done. Now the weird part, she rakes her teeth all along my back. I've never had a girl do that before, so I looked at it from a "new experience" POV. When she was done, flip. She dribbled some of that lube on my chest, belly, and lubed up my handcannon. She did that asian girl fetish thing where she sucks the guy's nipples. Not really my thing, but I let her enjoy it if its her thing. Makes her way down, and its BBBJ. I will say this, she knows how to give a BJ. She got me rock hard before I even realized I was that hard. She asks me if she can ride it, and I kinna look down because I was sure I wasn't hard enough yet, was I wrong. I let her ride it. Her nani isn't too tight or loose for me, its snug and BBFS. We transition to Mish. I try to go in for some DFK, she weaves like a boxer to avoid me. So I knew if I don't preoccupy myself, I'm going to lose interest. I stop ramming her and give her long dick style, base to tip strokes. What's wonderful about her nani was sometimes I pull too far back and I slipped out, but I was able to get back in w / o aiming. Her nani was at the perfect angle for me. Kept doing her in Mish till I popped, BBFSCIP.

    Word of wisdom: Ask or take a post-coital shower. I chose to take a hot towel. Luckily, I'm single because had I had an SO, she woulda blew her lid. I realized my shirt back smelled of saliva. I realised she did that weird thing on my back. Total time was about: 45 mins.

    L: 8 - the lady was normal looking, but she had really soft skin & a perfect nani for me.

    A: 6 - felt mechanical, borderline dead fish since she refuse to give me a name to call her.

    S: 9 - BBBJ + BBFSCIP, can't complain.
    The mouth massage thing is weird to me, I personally don't care for it. I'd rather they start the BJ sooner, but some of these girls are stuck in a routine. Is it really that much more work for them to start a BJ than do the mouth massage?

  15. #39689

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing24  [View Original Post]
    Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.

    On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.
    Appreciate the review. I don't know if they've reopened yet elsewhere but I imagine it is only a matter of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape