The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Prices in Hawaii

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 241
This blog is moderated by DT Looker
  1. #241

    Maybe YMMV

    Early 80's 40 got half and half for me private clubs by invitation only. 20 got BBBJ and think was 25 BBBJCIM. Done in 15 min LOL, no complaints. It was never by the hour-out the door when you shoot your load. 90's do recall ampss around koreamoku was 40 hf and 120 for half and half. AMPs all around and plenty girls around. AMPs were clock watchers. Big jump was to 150. Then AMP went to 45 min instead of 1 hr. Time is money. I could be wrong and facts jumbled over time but back then rent was 500 for a nice secure condo in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although of course I enjoyed the historically lower AMP prices decades ago, now I can at least see how inflation could be cited to try to justify or partially justify the current higher prices.

    Pursuant to the federal government's CPI (Consumer Price Index), general inflation has increased a payment of $150 with (for example) 1980 dollars to a payment of about $606 with 2026 dollars. Similarly, a payment of $40 with (for example) 1980 dollars has increased to about $161 with 2026 dollars. So some people could contend that average 2026 AMP prices are not even keeping up with general inflation.

    Any alternative viewpoints are welcome.

  2. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    Missing the days when AMP house fees were only $. 4.

    $1. 5 got you bbbjcimws or BBFS including the AMP house fee!
    Although of course I enjoyed the historically lower AMP prices decades ago, now I can at least see how inflation could be cited to try to justify or partially justify the current higher prices.

    Pursuant to the federal government's CPI (Consumer Price Index), general inflation has increased a payment of $150 with (for example) 1980 dollars to a payment of about $606 with 2026 dollars. Similarly, a payment of $40 with (for example) 1980 dollars has increased to about $161 with 2026 dollars. So some people could contend that average 2026 AMP prices are not even keeping up with general inflation.

    Any alternative viewpoints are welcome.

  3. #239

    Black Friday Deals

    If any shops are doing BF deals (maybe the legit shops?) please share here.

  4. #238
    Kukui Street Great Post! Very well said.

  5. #237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad? How long is the special for?
    They have an AD up on Bed Page under body rubs.

  6. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Golden hands is advertising $30 for 1/2 hour and $40 one hour. That's what I'm talking about! Unfortunately, I was there not long after they opened and there were just very unattractive, chubby and chunky Viet ladies.

    Anyone have a better experience recently?
    Is there an ad? How long is the special for?

  7. #235

    Golden Hands on Kapiolani

    Golden hands is advertising $30 for 1/2 hour and $40 one hour. That's what I'm talking about! Unfortunately, I was there not long after they opened and there were just very unattractive, chubby and chunky Viet ladies.

    Anyone have a better experience recently?

  8. #234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    They are already at $70 per massage which is way more than an average engineer pay of $50 per hour.

    Tip of 20% for a $70 massage is $14. That's $84 total for a massage! Isn't that a rip off?
    Most (if not all) of the house fee goes to the house. The girl works mainly on tips. The girls could complain to the BBB, but they are probably not licensed to massage in Hawaii and possibly here illegally.

  9. #233

    Any Father's Day Specials at Massage Shops?

    Anyone see any sales / Father Day specials at any massage shops? I'm getting a lot less massages these days, but a decent sale could make me change my mind.

  10. #232

    Can someone explain why massages get tips when they're overpriced?

    They are already at $70 per massage which is way more than an average engineer pay of $50 per hour.

    Tip of 20% for a $70 massage is $14. That's $84 total for a massage! Isn't that a rip off?

  11. #231

    Inflation and Salary

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Hello Folks. I have been mongering for many, many years and I have become so exhausted at playing the game. Used to be you pick a girl and if I did not like that day's lineup, you just walked out. Then pay mama the house fee, then typically, never had to negotiate up front, and just let things play out naturally and tipped accordingly. If I had exceptional above and beyond service and experience I would give an exceptional tip. Dem are the K-girls, the best.

    Now, these up front menus, absurd house fees, and upfront negotiating has completely ruined the experience. Recently had this older, chubby and Fugly C women (Why did I not bolt? That's another story but someone referred me so I did not want to make him lose face), up front, she wanted $80 house fee and $280 for FS. I tried one of those shops with a "point to the menu because I don't speak English" places and that was the worst experience ever. I was like screwing someone in a bubble, deflating.

    The reason I am venting here is I am asking that fellow Mongers to report more frequently on house fees and tips. The up front and up selling is getting ridiculous and as all of you know, the hard up front negotiating ruins the experience most of the time. I prefer when things flow naturally. And 90% of these Thai women who have flooded the market in the past few years want to stick their finger in your Okole and don't want your Johnson inside them, and want a pretty penny to do it. And this BS with "Text Only. " They want to put up the prettiest faces and bodies, no ask questions, then switch out a super flabby and fugly women and as customer I am suppose to accept this. I no waste time on dem.

    I understand inflation and prices rising, but my bone to pick is not just the outrageous prices, but the experience as well.
    This is definitely true but another problem is that inflation has gone way up but salaries barely go up or don't go up at all for most people. Not many bitched at 160 for HF and tip but now it's 220 and that's exactly it. You're paying more now but you get nothing more and most of the time, you get less. That's why it's a blessing to see some of you post about how great your experience was. That's the only thing left that's worth 220+.

  12. #230

    Prices

    Go see regulars and stick to them. $60 house fee and $160-$180 provider fee. Lemon Scent and Lotus spa. If you are going elsewhere paying house fee $80 walk away. If you paying $200 provider that is on you.

    Prettier younger like in the 20 maycost you more. I refuse to pay up front beacause majority of the time you will get ripped.

  13. #229

    Post COVID Rates and Hustle

    Hello Folks. I have been mongering for many, many years and I have become so exhausted at playing the game. Used to be you pick a girl and if I did not like that day's lineup, you just walked out. Then pay mama the house fee, then typically, never had to negotiate up front, and just let things play out naturally and tipped accordingly. If I had exceptional above and beyond service and experience I would give an exceptional tip. Dem are the K-girls, the best.

    Now, these up front menus, absurd house fees, and upfront negotiating has completely ruined the experience. Recently had this older, chubby and Fugly C women (Why did I not bolt? That's another story but someone referred me so I did not want to make him lose face), up front, she wanted $80 house fee and $280 for FS. I tried one of those shops with a "point to the menu because I don't speak English" places and that was the worst experience ever. I was like screwing someone in a bubble, deflating.

    The reason I am venting here is I am asking that fellow Mongers to report more frequently on house fees and tips. The up front and up selling is getting ridiculous and as all of you know, the hard up front negotiating ruins the experience most of the time. I prefer when things flow naturally. And 90% of these Thai women who have flooded the market in the past few years want to stick their finger in your Okole and don't want your Johnson inside them, and want a pretty penny to do it. And this BS with "Text Only. " They want to put up the prettiest faces and bodies, no ask questions, then switch out a super flabby and fugly women and as customer I am suppose to accept this. I no waste time on dem.

    I understand inflation and prices rising, but my bone to pick is not just the outrageous prices, but the experience as well.

  14. #228

    Pay to play

    Quote Originally Posted by GregBangoGang0  [View Original Post]
    Is 300 now the going rate for 26 year old girls? The younger girls want to charge more only for CFS. Lisa at City Garden wanted 300 for CFS. I thought 2. 2 was standard for BBFS.
    Got to pay to play. Just going to a restaurant. Fine dining good food and atmosphere all cost more than going Zippys. At least we have a choice now. I save up for a monthly fine dining experience. Other times I go Zippys save money and get satisfied.

  15. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Just my observation but for me it's now multi tiered pricing. Traditional AMPs with MILF and gilf run $200-$240. If you visit the premium new style places with young 25-35 its $300-$500 depending on the menu. As always it's your option if you want the more affordable places or you want to splurge and go 5 star level.
    Honestly feel like this is the most accurate post and response. Agree with this poster. Some of the younger girls don't want to come back to Hawaii cause too many mongers are wanting BBFS GFE / pse with $$ all in. Depending on where they're front they can make double that in the mainland for half the work or effort.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape