Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 37319
-
04-02-24 01:12 #31574Senior Member

Posts: 221Short Pump / Henrico
As a general rule, should be avoided unless you have previously seen the provider. The police department has a lot of homosexuals working for them, so they really hate for men to have fun with women. Very common to see girls arrested in that area. Be safe!
Originally Posted by BiddyBop
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:55 #31573Senior Member

Posts: 371Oh, I don't disagree at all. I might try them again but if it happens again I'll bounce. Anne was basically just a flesh light as someone else mentioned LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkStar58
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:20 #31572Senior Member

Posts: 148Yep, that's the typical annoying agency bait and switch BS that happens all the time, I doubt very seriously the booker sent you to the wrong room, Cara was most likely unavailable or Anne was up next in the rotation.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 16:41 #31571Senior Member

Posts: 339CeCE / Becky
I heard from from an old friend that's not walking anymore. That she's living at the SR with her new BF and he's a dealer. So I guess she doesn't have to hangout next to Citgo or post anymore. She just needs to fuck and suck him. And boy could she suck dick!
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 06:45 #31570Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Tiffany from Sirens?
Are you talking about Tiffany from SirensVA? She took the winter off and will be back next week.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 06:19 #31569Senior Member

Posts: 161Cece / becky
Anyone know what happen to her use to be on Midlo then move to JD? I know someone had knocked.
Her up. But she was still in rotation, has dropped off the map.
-
03-31-24 18:08 #31568Senior Member

Posts: 767It was amazing
I can't wait to see the next rotation. Great Experience 100%. Till next time.
P.S yeah even I cringe at my previous post. I'mma gonna cool it off for a bit on the board. By the way, I ain't gotta show receipts about my previous claims. I share what I know and ask about what I don't.
Peace
-
03-31-24 17:24 #31567Senior Member

Posts: 371Asian GFE
Just to add. I messaged back the handler number with my complaints and was told that I was "sent the wrong room number" but when I pointed out this may effect repeat business. Maybe they will do something about it.
-
03-31-24 17:09 #31566Senior Member

Posts: 371Asian GFE
So I went over to see Cara and they sent me to Anne instead. Bit annoyed that they would do that.
She is not a gf experience. Honestly she seems like someone who is doing this because they have too not because they like it in any way, mechanical, in Mish I could feel her holding her legs in place so I couldn't get in at the right angle. Made her get on top and ride it out. Talked to her a bit using translator and I know a little Japanese. Seemed a lot better in the scenario but she's not cut for this other than just being purely professional about it.
-
03-31-24 15:45 #31565Senior Member

Posts: 1331 k
There are a billion things I don't mind spending 1 K on but a piece of run through tail is not one of them. No wonder we got skallywags struggling in their market because they are low on the totem pole including AMPs flock to RVA.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 13:30 #31564Senior Member

Posts: 187Mya Meya
Anyone have Mya's current digits? Had some fun with her and then she seems to have switched numbers. Thanks.
-
03-31-24 10:20 #31563Senior Member

Posts: 148Sent you a DM. DS.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 10:18 #31562Senior Member

Posts: 39Short Pump?
Hello fello mongers!
I'm new to the Short Pump area.
Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on escorts and / or spas around here.
Thanks in advance!
-
03-31-24 10:11 #31561Senior Member

Posts: 104Shit for 1 k I would get on twitter or on Reddit there are whole subs dedicated to guys who have booked actual pornstars. 1 k should be plenty for and actual pornstar.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 09:51 #31560Senior Member

Posts: 115Birthday gift
I've decided to set aside $1 k for a nice birthday dream for myself. I'm unsure how to spend it and looking for advice. I'm looking for a young white spinner type provider who provides a complete GFE or maybe even PSE. I am looking to try some fairly kinky things so looking for someone who is pretty fetish friendly. I can't decide if I should go with a place like SirensVa or meet with a local provider for multiple hours or bring in a top notch provider from the DC area. I have a SA account - should I try to find someone there? Can anyone give some advice or recommend someone I should meet with?










Reply With Quote





