Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 1385 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31569

    Cece / becky

    Anyone know what happen to her use to be on Midlo then move to JD? I know someone had knocked.

    Her up. But she was still in rotation, has dropped off the map.

  2. #31568

    It was amazing

    I can't wait to see the next rotation. Great Experience 100%. Till next time.
    P.S yeah even I cringe at my previous post. I'mma gonna cool it off for a bit on the board. By the way, I ain't gotta show receipts about my previous claims. I share what I know and ask about what I don't.
    Peace

  3. #31567

    Asian GFE

    Just to add. I messaged back the handler number with my complaints and was told that I was "sent the wrong room number" but when I pointed out this may effect repeat business. Maybe they will do something about it.

  4. #31566

    Asian GFE

    So I went over to see Cara and they sent me to Anne instead. Bit annoyed that they would do that.

    She is not a gf experience. Honestly she seems like someone who is doing this because they have too not because they like it in any way, mechanical, in Mish I could feel her holding her legs in place so I couldn't get in at the right angle. Made her get on top and ride it out. Talked to her a bit using translator and I know a little Japanese. Seemed a lot better in the scenario but she's not cut for this other than just being purely professional about it.

  5. #31565

    1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I've decided to set aside $1 k for a nice birthday dream for myself. I'm unsure how to spend it and looking for advice. I'm looking for a young white spinner type provider who provides a complete GFE or maybe even PSE. I am looking to try some fairly kinky things so looking for someone who is pretty fetish friendly. I can't decide if I should go with a place like SirensVa or meet with a local provider for multiple hours or bring in a top notch provider from the DC area. I have a SA account - should I try to find someone there? Can anyone give some advice or recommend someone I should meet with?
    There are a billion things I don't mind spending 1 K on but a piece of run through tail is not one of them. No wonder we got skallywags struggling in their market because they are low on the totem pole including AMPs flock to RVA.

  6. #31564

    Mya Meya

    Anyone have Mya's current digits? Had some fun with her and then she seems to have switched numbers. Thanks.

  7. #31563
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I've decided to set aside $1 k for a nice birthday dream for myself. I'm unsure how to spend it and looking for advice. I'm looking for a young white spinner type provider who provides a complete GFE or maybe even PSE. I am looking to try some fairly kinky things so looking for someone who is pretty fetish friendly. I can't decide if I should go with a place like SirensVa or meet with a local provider for multiple hours or bring in a top notch provider from the DC area. I have a SA account - should I try to find someone there? Can anyone give some advice or recommend someone I should meet with?
    Sent you a DM. DS.

  8. #31562

    Short Pump?

    Hello fello mongers!

    I'm new to the Short Pump area.

    Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on escorts and / or spas around here.

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #31561
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I've decided to set aside $1 k for a nice birthday dream for myself. I'm unsure how to spend it and looking for advice. I'm looking for a young white spinner type provider who provides a complete GFE or maybe even PSE. I am looking to try some fairly kinky things so looking for someone who is pretty fetish friendly. I can't decide if I should go with a place like SirensVa or meet with a local provider for multiple hours or bring in a top notch provider from the DC area. I have a SA account - should I try to find someone there? Can anyone give some advice or recommend someone I should meet with?
    Shit for 1 k I would get on twitter or on Reddit there are whole subs dedicated to guys who have booked actual pornstars. 1 k should be plenty for and actual pornstar.

  10. #31560

    Birthday gift

    I've decided to set aside $1 k for a nice birthday dream for myself. I'm unsure how to spend it and looking for advice. I'm looking for a young white spinner type provider who provides a complete GFE or maybe even PSE. I am looking to try some fairly kinky things so looking for someone who is pretty fetish friendly. I can't decide if I should go with a place like SirensVa or meet with a local provider for multiple hours or bring in a top notch provider from the DC area. I have a SA account - should I try to find someone there? Can anyone give some advice or recommend someone I should meet with?

  11. #31559

    1 more for the rode

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/524466602838

    My flight left at 6:30 am and this one just so happene to be literally right by the airport. 120 for the qv, she's tall and has a huge ass. Just my style. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to call when I got there aaaaand then call when I was on the first floor I don't like playing games like that it's makes me nervous that it's a sting. Turned out to be good. Pounded as hard as I could from the back with no complaint. Good looker and a good hooker will repeat. The pickings are slightly less slim in VA LOL.

  12. #31558

    Good for me

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...749/7574098825

    Went to see this Latina in Chester. It's right up the street from me so although other guys said she was bigger than pics I went anyway just to see. IMO she's the same size as the pics just uses angles. Anyway I like bbws and taller girls. Texted got addy, pulled up she made me call her got her room number. She opened the door in a black night robe, went back to the bed. Use digital payment 120 for hh. Gave CBJ good ass suction right out the gate. I put her in doggy and proceeded to pound her tf out LOL that's why I like bigger bitches. She's got some looooong ass hair she let me wrap around my wrists LOL. Anyway ok looker but good hooker, I would repeat. The pickings are slim in VA. Been here since Wednesday leaving tomorrow am. Real talk though I went out last night and on hull street right behind the Valero there's a Hispanic spot that had hella hoes in there Imma go again tonight they said it jumps more on Saturday. Be easy.

  13. #31557
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    That was me, and I am an idiot. Trust a monger never a 304. Well that just shows I am still a green monger. This time it was way worse, it was like having a corpse. I had to close my eyes and really concentrate to finish that deed. Till next time.
    All good. And same here, she was so sterile about everything that at one point I lost my mojo. Definitley had to concentrate to get back in the game and not leave with blue balls.

  14. #31556
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, all these guys alluding to the fact it was me made me laugh. I'm quite secure in my appearance and hygiene. And for the guy saying Japenese women need foreplay. Foreplay is my favorite part. She was a dead fish. Didn't want kissing, teasing, oral, fingering, etc. She was just plain awful.
    That was me, and I am an idiot. Trust a monger never a 304. Well that just shows I am still a green monger. This time it was way worse, it was like having a corpse. I had to close my eyes and really concentrate to finish that deed. Till next time.

  15. #31555
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    It was WAY worse, you were too kind fellow monger.
    Yeah, all these guys alluding to the fact it was me made me laugh. I'm quite secure in my appearance and hygiene. And for the guy saying Japenese women need foreplay. Foreplay is my favorite part. She was a dead fish. Didn't want kissing, teasing, oral, fingering, etc. She was just plain awful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape