Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 37316
-
03-30-24 20:09 #31556Senior Member

Posts: 767That was me, and I am an idiot. Trust a monger never a 304. Well that just shows I am still a green monger. This time it was way worse, it was like having a corpse. I had to close my eyes and really concentrate to finish that deed. Till next time.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 19:56 #31555Senior Member

Posts: 187Yeah, all these guys alluding to the fact it was me made me laugh. I'm quite secure in my appearance and hygiene. And for the guy saying Japenese women need foreplay. Foreplay is my favorite part. She was a dead fish. Didn't want kissing, teasing, oral, fingering, etc. She was just plain awful.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 19:49 #31554Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
It was WAY worse, you were too kind fellow monger.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 19:34 #31553Senior Member

Posts: 272Gfe
You tried both girls the same day?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 19:13 #31552Senior Member

Posts: 101Richmond won't ever let you don't when it comes to bottom shelf quality LOL.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 18:33 #31551Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
Ok Anne sucks 😑 avoid.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 13:21 #31550Senior Member

Posts: 220I've had her go silent in the past like that. She said she takes a few days off here and there and turns the phone off. Of course going silent when you're planning a visit isn't cool. I don't see her often anymore either but something about that long black hair and anything goes brings me back now and then. I haven’t visited her in probably six months though.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 13:07 #31549Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
So now that we know they for real. Can we keep it semi-UTR? Posting about only if the nurse's picture is catphish or if The experience was actually not good? Maybe if we keep it free of unnecessary clout more quality nurses will come to VA and uncle LEO will keep they Karen eyes of our back. I mean if no review is posted I will assume they was good.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 11:26 #31548Senior Member

Posts: 189Tiffany
Has anyone seen Tiffany lately. Was in contact with her then nothing. She was going to let me know what time to come then Silence. If anyone has a better number for her let me know. For some reason like to see her. Thanks in advance.
-
03-30-24 07:11 #31547Senior Member

Posts: 767Japanese ladies
I would highly recommend y'all watch this. Beforehand
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/uW1vpaTaOm0?si=Abx0NSK1phikuOON
I also read somewhere else that Foreplay is huge in Japanese monger culture. And Japanese ladies don't like that us foreign Mongers just want to bust a nut a leave.
-
03-29-24 23:05 #31546Senior Member

Posts: 767I will confirm if that is the case next
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
I am short and not conventionally attractive, but politeness, hygiene, and patience will do wonders, I am no Don Juan of the 304's. But Unless the chick is crazy, unstable, or just too stuck up. I usually have smooth experiences. I will verify if Anne is as dead fish as he says. I will admit, she doesn't look as hot as Cara, that is why I chose Cara. And call me old fashioned Karen, but I am not fond of tattoos, they look trashy.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 22:42 #31545Senior Member

Posts: 101So you ending up seeing Cara and it wasn't a shit show? That's good to hear.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 22:32 #31544Senior Member

Posts: 767Cara had no tattoos
Nothing else I can add, everything other mongers said is true. The only thing I want to say is, she doesn't answer the door just wearing her "bra and bloomer" or "maybe she just woke up" it is a freaking victoria's secret lingerie. Sexy AF!! 0 English though. But other than that. I have officially given up on AMPs Asian GFE is my new vice. I'mma try ana next.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 17:45 #31543Banned Member

Posts: 262Asian Club
So yall got me wondering if which provider I saw? When setting up my time, I didn't ask for a name! I don't remember seeing tattoos either! When I left I asked handler who I had visited with. He told me Anne! Pics look like it was Anne! I plan on making another appointment in the coming weeks and will report back! BH44.
-
03-29-24 15:56 #31542Senior Member

Posts: 371Thing I hate about eros and the Latinas is that sometimes they can speak English but pretend they can't or don't understand just to make things as easy for themselves as possible. I also once had a solid 9 that I went to go see speak perfectly fine then try to get me to nut as fast as possible and then go "no more touching" with 45 m of my hour left and then when I started complaining to her about rushing she all of a sudden no longer spoke English.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




