Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21172

    Tips on scheduling with CJ?

    Hey friends,

    Any tips on how to schedule with CJ?

    Or maybe in general what a response time usually is?

    Tried once before no luck, and am trying again.

    Thanks for any help you can provide, looking for this week.

  2. #21171

    Lani / Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGod19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gorgeous lady this week. Pics are real, she's beautiful. Unfortunately she's a dead fish and everything is covered. No personality to speak of, no kissing, didn't do anything but lay there occasionally making a sound or two. It's too bad too bc she is a smoke show. Had to talk her into getting on top after she had a few lame excuses. Finished in cowgirl after basically doing it for her. 180 hh would not repeat.

    https://secrethostess.com/5935210/
    Several of us have reviewed her recently. All of us have commented on the dead fish nature of this provider.

  3. #21170

    He / She

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    So are you really into trans?
    Thanks man for responding but no trans is not my thing after your comment I went back to look to see what I missed and I do she the lump in the neck area.

  4. #21169

    He / she

    Quote Originally Posted by Cree86  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried this one couldn't find any reviews but she looks good. I reached out the past few days and got no response https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/375817620857.
    So are you really into trans?

  5. #21168

    Lani. Bombshell - Native American Pincess

    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGod19  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gorgeous lady this week. Pics are real, she's beautiful. Unfortunately she's a dead fish and everything is covered. No personality to speak of, no kissing, didn't do anything but lay there occasionally making a sound or two. It's too bad too bc she is a smoke show. Had to talk her into getting on top after she had a few lame excuses. Finished in cowgirl after basically doing it for her. 180 hh would not repeat.

    https://secrethostess.com/5935210/
    She has posted under several names. Every review says the same. Dead fish. And we have all had the same experience. Definitely avoid.

  6. #21167

    Miss Ela

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad pop up on tryst. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missela#rates.
    450 for 1 hour outcall sounds ridiculous to me. 2 hours maybe if I was familiar with her.

  7. #21166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by TcBeard  [View Original Post]
    She wants a 2 $$ deposit to "build trust" LOL!
    I know. I answered my quest as I read closer. That's what you get for being lazy and not do your own search. You ask stupid questions.

  8. #21165

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    Friends,

    I do NOT believe this is a self review. I had almost the same exact experience months ago when I visited her for the first time. I will repeat. The only differences were that I didn't choose the milking table as I preferred having her ride a dildo that was strapped to my face so I was up close and personal while she stroked me.

    She is exactly what this review describes. Only thing that kept me from coming back is the price.

    She is simply gorgeous and I had a blast though. Highly recommend. Just my two cents. And even if this was a self-review (which I doubt), I don't have as much of a problem with it because it is a 100% accurate depiction of the experience that I had.

    Cheers, boys!
    Sorry guys I am relatively new to the hobby and brand new to the forums so I'm still learning what is and isn't good to add to review, I just wanted to share my experience and recommend a great provider.

    Thank you aspen for backing me up and I do agree prices are a little higher but you know you'll get a gorgeous provider and great service.

  9. #21164

    Lani

    Saw this gorgeous lady this week. Pics are real, she's beautiful. Unfortunately she's a dead fish and everything is covered. No personality to speak of, no kissing, didn't do anything but lay there occasionally making a sound or two. It's too bad too bc she is a smoke show. Had to talk her into getting on top after she had a few lame excuses. Finished in cowgirl after basically doing it for her. 180 hh would not repeat.

    https://secrethostess.com/5935210/

  10. #21163
    Quote Originally Posted by TcBeard  [View Original Post]
    She wants a 2 $$ deposit to "build trust" LOL!
    Good way to trust that you're out 200 LOL These girls are insane. Sadly it only takes one for these scammers to make money.

  11. #21162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad pop up on tryst. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missela#rates.
    She wants a 2 $$ deposit to "build trust" LOL!

  12. #21161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Ember

    Made contact decided on price for 45 min. Kept telling me when I get home then I'm getting dinner then going back home then sorry only do the. Took 3 hrs of back forth of my time. Went home not into BS.

  13. #21160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Miss Ela

    Just saw this ad pop up on tryst. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missela#rates.

  14. #21159

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    I understand that just because it's a first time poster to the forum that doesn't necessarily mean someone is new to the hobby. But I agree with DarkGrey, this seems suspect. I don't know anyone who isn't into CBT who would actually use the term CBT (which stands for cock and ball torture, in case you're not up on your BDSM lingo) or who would just sort of get talked into being pegged someday. I could be wrong, but don't think so. --RJ.
    Friends,

    I do NOT believe this is a self review. I had almost the same exact experience months ago when I visited her for the first time. I will repeat. The only differences were that I didn't choose the milking table as I preferred having her ride a dildo that was strapped to my face so I was up close and personal while she stroked me.

    She is exactly what this review describes. Only thing that kept me from coming back is the price.

    She is simply gorgeous and I had a blast though. Highly recommend. Just my two cents. And even if this was a self-review (which I doubt), I don't have as much of a problem with it because it is a 100% accurate depiction of the experience that I had.

    Cheers, boys!

  15. #21158

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUs  [View Original Post]
    Well, I didn't win the lottery this week, but my other dream-ticket finally did come up. My first visit with CJ!

    I was a bit intimidated in meeting this legend, but she put me at ease when we met at her rental. I was her first appointment of the day, so we chatted for a few minutes while she got the room set up, then wham! Talk about 'Power-balling'! She is truly a bundle of sexual energy and enthusiasm. So fun, so vocal and so accommodating (and no shortage of oil either)! Got to hit the jackpot two times in my hour visit the second one between the "Mega-melons"!

    Thank you CJ! I'm still smiling (and still a little sore. In the good way)!

    Remember guys "You can't win if you don't play"!

    TRU.
    I've seen Lauren a few times and I know she partners with CJ sometimes. Looking forward to meeting her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape