Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 26662
-
03-29-24 18:09 #21157Senior Member

Posts: 45CJ — Your winning ticket
Well, I didn't win the lottery this week, but my other dream-ticket finally did come up. My first visit with CJ!
I was a bit intimidated in meeting this legend, but she put me at ease when we met at her rental. I was her first appointment of the day, so we chatted for a few minutes while she got the room set up, then wham! Talk about 'Power-balling'! She is truly a bundle of sexual energy and enthusiasm. So fun, so vocal and so accommodating (and no shortage of oil either)! Got to hit the jackpot two times in my hour visit the second one between the "Mega-melons"!
Thank you CJ! I'm still smiling (and still a little sore. In the good way)!
Remember guys "You can't win if you don't play"!
TRU.
-
03-29-24 18:04 #21156Senior Member

Posts: 499After Austin's review, you and 50 other guys have been texting her. Keep trying. She is a gem.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 17:59 #21155Banned Member

Posts: 1268Texted her at 10 AM and again at 3:30 PM. Crickets. Guess she doesn't need this monger's business. Which sucks since CJ is on vacation.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 15:09 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 106Review Time!
I've been out & about lately, but will leave as much info about my travels as I can below:
Old Nancy. Off 'L' / Turner by the highway. She old. Hunched back old. Likes cats too much. Has a number of them. BJ was sufficient for. 8.
Curly Sue. She's not the most stable, but she'll do in a pinch. BJ is enthusiastic; will swallow.
Kitty. Larger than the currently posted photos. I've only seen her for a BJ a couple times, but the last time, she used her hand to clean me after & just wiped it on the carpet. That's gross.
Allison. You like it, I love it. Saw her when she was staying with Kitty. As others have said before me, mediocre BJ, but fun to finish on her face.
Boomerang - Native American Princess. Looks like she booked two clients at the same time. I got the rush job, so I paid her for a SS instead of a HHR. She got mad, but told me I had a point. Also, older and heavier than the pics she uses by a bit.
Ariana Solei. Sweetheart. Will listen to you talk or whatever you want; definitely a BBW. The over-the-top noises are a bit much for me though. Personality-wise, I'd see her again.
Mandy - 6 ft, huge tits, mechanical. Would still play again. Maybe I'm into when they don't pay attention?
Lilly Vrega. Tried successfully to contact, set time & off to meet! Then ghosted. Tried again the next day. Ghosted again.
Stay safe!
-
03-29-24 14:58 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 106Miss Honey / Ashley. Worth the effort?
Anybody dipped into this yet? I'm digging the look, but no reviews for 'Miss Honey' / 'Ashley' that I've found match her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/824012169247
-
03-29-24 12:39 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 80Well boys, I got got.
Traveling to your Fair City I decided to take a look at some tig bitties. I make appointment with redhead big tits, and start heading that way. She says she needs 30 to keep the room so I send in the $30. Then as I get there she needs a little bit more. I say okay we're only 60, but she makes a deal with me for a trip around the world for 80 bucks. I make sure her room is paid for, and arrive. Then as soon as its time to get down to business, they have to spray her room. And they apparently won't stop knocking until she leaves. So of course I kind of know how this is going. Head to the car he says to be don't leave me and I say sure 20 minutes later nobody's in the car so I figured she just passed. She's over at the super 8 on 44.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/997215490975
-
03-29-24 12:01 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 33Catch me if you can
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/660078441006
Reached out but always requested outcall. Anyone seen her before?
-
03-29-24 09:02 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 226Dead fish
I did review her then. It was one of my first posts.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 08:26 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 282I reviewed her
I said basically the same thing in my review.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 07:50 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 582"New" MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/654175854039
Interesting curves. Has anyone seen her?
No name to search.
Thanks.
Ss.
-
03-29-24 07:37 #21147Senior Member

Posts: 314Review would have been nice
A review three weeks ago would have saved a Senior member from a miserable TOFTT. Thanks for nothing.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 06:00 #21146Senior Member

Posts: 188Petite Sky / Lynx Members Only Special
Sky reached out to me and said she's running a special this morning for us members only. Casually drop USAGuide in your text somewhere for a discounted rate and priority service. As you know, she is literally tied for my all time top pick in Michigan (with Rogue / Jade) and is currently my number one pick for 2024. This girl is an absolute firecracker of fun. If you like a cute faced, 20 something year old, petite spinner with a sexy frame and a tight fit kitty, check her out. Read the previous reviews. Her bbj is phenomenal. She's a former dancer and she's got the legs and skills to prove it! YMMV but I always leave thinking "damn, I'd see her once a week if I could" LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/648309986164
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/990445839695
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ay-hi/60576591Last edited by AustinRamos1; 03-29-24 at 06:33. Reason: Add her most recent post
-
03-29-24 02:13 #21145Senior Member

Posts: 142Any info on this one
-
03-28-24 22:11 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 226Worth the trip to Muskegon?
I know this girl has been posting for a long time but there is no name (so I can't search). I'm assuming some of you have seen her. Is she worth a trek to Muskegon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/066628755133
-
03-28-24 19:20 #21143Senior Member

Posts: 388Agreed. Possible Self-Review
I understand that just because it's a first time poster to the forum that doesn't necessarily mean someone is new to the hobby. But I agree with DarkGrey, this seems suspect. I don't know anyone who isn't into CBT who would actually use the term CBT (which stands for cock and ball torture, in case you're not up on your BDSM lingo) or who would just sort of get talked into being pegged someday. I could be wrong, but don't think so. --RJ.
Originally Posted by DarkGrey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




