Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 26667
-
04-01-24 16:39 #21177Senior Member

Posts: 499She is very popular. Her latest post indicates she is available this week. I used to see her regularly before she hit the board, I gave up in trying to schedule, had to find me another under the radar gal to see. But if you can schedule with her, you won't regret it.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 16:26 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 53Keep in mind that spring break may affect response times for some people, including some of the days prior and after this week. Usually she responded back to me the same day or the day after, if I contacted her during the weekday during a 9-3 time frame.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 15:31 #21175Regular Member

Posts: 10Kitty Review. Eh.
Ever since my regular moved away last fall I've been looking for a replacement. I thought I would try Kitty because from the reviews in the photos, she looks like my type. A little chunky with big boobs!
Call to set up an appointment. Communications were fine and she was available. I usually just start out with a short stay so I can see if we are going to click or not. Arrived at her incall location. She told me her specialty was a BBBJCIM. I told her that sounded good but I would also like to try the FS. BBBJ was good, but not fantastic. She went to retrieve a condom for the FS and when she returned told me she was on her period. I found that a little hard to believe. Tried to touch a boob (which looked fantastic!) but she quickly pulled away. Overall it was nothing to write home about. I was really hoping it would be more. YMMV but I probably won't repeat.
-
04-01-24 15:23 #21174Regular Member

Posts: 13Same
Had a similar experience a year ago with this provider.
Originally Posted by Wanker91
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:34 #21173Regular Member

Posts: 11Slim Thick, Juicy, Pretty, Dark Skin
Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/955011199961
-
04-01-24 11:24 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 52Tips on scheduling with CJ?
Hey friends,
Any tips on how to schedule with CJ?
Or maybe in general what a response time usually is?
Tried once before no luck, and am trying again.
Thanks for any help you can provide, looking for this week.
-
03-31-24 22:19 #21171Senior Member

Posts: 226Lani / Bombshell
Several of us have reviewed her recently. All of us have commented on the dead fish nature of this provider.
Originally Posted by GuitarGod19
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 19:19 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 57He / She
Thanks man for responding but no trans is not my thing after your comment I went back to look to see what I missed and I do she the lump in the neck area.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 19:09 #21169Senior Member

Posts: 399He / she
So are you really into trans?
Originally Posted by Cree86
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 17:17 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 226Lani. Bombshell - Native American Pincess
She has posted under several names. Every review says the same. Dead fish. And we have all had the same experience. Definitely avoid.
Originally Posted by GuitarGod19
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 16:01 #21167Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Ela
450 for 1 hour outcall sounds ridiculous to me. 2 hours maybe if I was familiar with her.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 15:44 #21166Senior Member

Posts: 162I know. I answered my quest as I read closer. That's what you get for being lazy and not do your own search. You ask stupid questions.
Originally Posted by TcBeard
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 12:12 #21165Regular Member

Posts: 8Sabrina
Sorry guys I am relatively new to the hobby and brand new to the forums so I'm still learning what is and isn't good to add to review, I just wanted to share my experience and recommend a great provider.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
Thank you aspen for backing me up and I do agree prices are a little higher but you know you'll get a gorgeous provider and great service.
-
03-31-24 11:03 #21164Senior Member

Posts: 119Lani
Saw this gorgeous lady this week. Pics are real, she's beautiful. Unfortunately she's a dead fish and everything is covered. No personality to speak of, no kissing, didn't do anything but lay there occasionally making a sound or two. It's too bad too bc she is a smoke show. Had to talk her into getting on top after she had a few lame excuses. Finished in cowgirl after basically doing it for her. 180 hh would not repeat.
https://secrethostess.com/5935210/
-
03-31-24 00:39 #21163Senior Member

Posts: 185Good way to trust that you're out 200 LOL These girls are insane. Sadly it only takes one for these scammers to make money.
Originally Posted by TcBeard
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






