Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 41288
-
03-28-24 16:12 #34148Senior Member

Posts: 1626Foxxy Grace
For reference if the original ad is removed.
Originally Posted by BigSmoke
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7044525147
-
03-28-24 15:55 #34147Senior Member

Posts: 586Ha! There's one thing I've learned, not everyone has the same standard, opinion or experience from the same provider. Good friends of mine have raved about girls before, and when I go to see them I am less than impressed.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 14:50 #34146Senior Member

Posts: 359Bro!
Let me start by saying her Comms are good. To me that's the only thing.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Your idea of a nice body is questionable. Her tasting good I'll let you do that. I let her go down only because she was already at my car. After the deed was done I immediately blocked number and deleted.
I understand YMMV. But damn.
I'm just going to stop now.
It was a one and done.
-
03-28-24 14:48 #34145Senior Member

Posts: 59Yes I saw her!
Yes I saw her, she's a regular of mine! Nice girl once she warm up to you, cool, down to earth and reasonable price for what you get. Nice ass for the petite frame she has. And huge tits! Only down side, on my part though, she is very tight and couldn't take my size. After I'm very huge so who could blame her LOL! But a plus the BJ, even with a condom, is top notch not a BBJ tho. Which I rather have but it was amazing nonetheless.
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 11:57 #34144Senior Member

Posts: 107Ebony
Hey Clit would you mind pointing me in the right direction where I could find her contact please?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 10:39 #34143Senior Member

Posts: 158Haitian on baymeadows
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167205571
-
03-28-24 10:34 #34142Senior Member

Posts: 259Ok thanks for tha heads up!
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 09:00 #34141Senior Member

Posts: 105Shaggy reviewed her
Just in case if you can't find reports on her in the St Augustine forum then just filter to Shaggy's posts. He provided a lot of info about her. I personally wouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 08:52 #34140Senior Member

Posts: 586Tryst is a different venue. I have noticed that girls who post on there and other sites definitely ask for more money on Tryst. I feel Sure she's probably just throwing that out there to see what comes back. You Can't Blame a Girl for Trying, LOL.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 07:50 #34139Senior Member

Posts: 105St Augustine
I'm pretty sure this is the same one that Rich gave me a heads up about. Search Jen, Jenny, or Jennifer in the St Augustine group. Not a lot of positive reviews.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 00:16 #34138Senior Member

Posts: 259Westside
Anyone got info on this chick? Did research but couldn't come up with anything. Any info would be helpful!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/058995832750
-
03-27-24 21:28 #34137Regular Member

Posts: 14Been a month or so since last dream, but no change in rates for me. I suppose she could be trying to move up in the world to become more of a high end companion with FMTY on the menu etc. I personally think she has both the looks, skills, smarts, and potential socially. Might have even given her some advice on that a while back (group asskicking starting in 3, 2, 1.).
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 21:01 #34136Senior Member

Posts: 30Natalya
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/870829220770
I had a dream with her the other night. Everything went perfect. Comms were good. Her tits were great, soft and plump, but not deflated, which is odd considering she is a MILF. She squirts too, which was cool to watch. Kitty was tight, no smell, everything covered.
-
03-27-24 19:45 #34135Senior Member

Posts: 105Who is paying at that rate?
I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 18:42 #34134Senior Member

Posts: 586I found her😏.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





