Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34138

    Westside

    Anyone got info on this chick? Did research but couldn't come up with anything. Any info would be helpful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/058995832750

  2. #34137
    Been a month or so since last dream, but no change in rates for me. I suppose she could be trying to move up in the world to become more of a high end companion with FMTY on the menu etc. I personally think she has both the looks, skills, smarts, and potential socially. Might have even given her some advice on that a while back (group asskicking starting in 3, 2, 1.).

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.

  3. #34136

    Natalya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/870829220770

    I had a dream with her the other night. Everything went perfect. Comms were good. Her tits were great, soft and plump, but not deflated, which is odd considering she is a MILF. She squirts too, which was cool to watch. Kitty was tight, no smell, everything covered.

  4. #34135

    Who is paying at that rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.

  5. #34134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I found her😏.

  6. #34133

    Thats what I am looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    I'm looking for that. Good rate and a good fuck and suck.

  7. #34132

    Help me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM Sir.
    Could I have the number also please?

  8. #34131

    Don't do it

    Wouldn't get me hard and then when she took panties off you couldn't take the smell. Pics are real but the rest is a hustle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/141203268244

  9. #34130
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.
    Sent you a PM Sir.

  10. #34129

    Black

    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are).

    What do you consider "great?"

  11. #34128

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  12. #34127

    Any Reviews on Raven

    Seeing her ad pop up recently, wondering if anyone has dreamed with her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729466929552

  13. #34126

    Holy Inflation, Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her? It's been several weeks since she responded to my text. Much longer than a normal monthly vacation would take.
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.

  14. #34125

    Blonde Beauty

    This one post often but o never see any reviews on her. Do anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/431231356634

  15. #34124

    Need some help

    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape