Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34133

    Thats what I am looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    I'm looking for that. Good rate and a good fuck and suck.

  2. #34132

    Help me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM Sir.
    Could I have the number also please?

  3. #34131

    Don't do it

    Wouldn't get me hard and then when she took panties off you couldn't take the smell. Pics are real but the rest is a hustle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/141203268244

  4. #34130
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.
    Sent you a PM Sir.

  5. #34129

    Black

    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are).

    What do you consider "great?"

  6. #34128

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  7. #34127

    Any Reviews on Raven

    Seeing her ad pop up recently, wondering if anyone has dreamed with her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729466929552

  8. #34126

    Holy Inflation, Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her? It's been several weeks since she responded to my text. Much longer than a normal monthly vacation would take.
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.

  9. #34125

    Blonde Beauty

    This one post often but o never see any reviews on her. Do anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/431231356634

  10. #34124

    Need some help

    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.

  11. #34123

    Any news on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/519924233685

    I don't see the name here but has anyone met her?

  12. #34122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    There's always Ania if you get too desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/264453873400

    She's known to be a thief, so don't pay until she's done. She's also known to be so blitzed on candy that she's useless.

    Rich.
    She's useless junkie. She stated shooting up after the session was over with the first time I saw her. The only thing that is a plus is that she will let you rawdog her, but that's about it. She seemed nice at first, but after 10-15 minutes she was like can you hurry up and cum already? I did, but she got really aggravating real quick. Will not repeat. Don't even bother with this chick.

  13. #34121

    Senior members

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate that. She's nice, needs the money and has showed me a real good time a few times already.

    By the way, when did I become a Senior Member?

    Rich.
    Hey Rich, since you're a senior member now, care to share with other senior members you UTR?

  14. #34120
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to her in the past few weeks? She seems to have gone dark.




    https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167029361

  15. #34119

    Missy Banks. Any word lately?

    Has anyone talked to her in the past few weeks? She seems to have gone dark.

    https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape