The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34086
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Non-Senior Members only. Thanks.

    Rich.
    LOL Why non-senior only?

  2. #34085

    Allison or Ally

    AVOID AVOID AVOID.

    Man was I taken for a ride with this one. My little head got the better of me this time. Firstly horriable coms. Had me waiting in the parking lot 1. 5 hrs (in that time Idid leave the first time but then she texted me I am back). Finally after going back and forth. We discussed hr pricing of 2. 5. SHe tells me not starting without sending. I sent 2. 5 over. I get ready and then she can't find a condom. GREAT! Won't even do a BBBJ. Tells me I can go get it. We all know that never works. So I ask about BB. SHe is like another 250. Got down to 200 and I send her the money. Only 50 bucks go through cashapp. Now I am 300 bucks out. Won't return the money, says I could go get a condom or get more money. I go grab 160 from bank and comeback. I knock and she texts me how much did I get. I tell her 160. Then she finally opens the door and a black man comes out. I was only gone for like 5 minutes. She said I was buying weed from him. I am sure if I had come back with a condom she would not have opened the door. Anyways. She says she is too cold and did not take the jacket off. Gave a BBBJ for 30 secons litterally and started doing a hand job. She had significant amount of baby damage. Her Pussy could take a Boeing 747. I got done fast and got the hell out. 4. 6 for what felt like a 0. 8 visit.

    Did not go to her. Only good thing was maybe an attractive face but that's it.

    Has two numbers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/473751212927

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/841039274012

    And this one, asking for deposit but never shows.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/444269835227

  3. #34084
    Count me in, I'm into the lighter skinned brunette.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman your asking for. Some pictures of Robin. With her permission I am posting these pictures.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #34083
    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider. Pics are a little dated, but I just interested in the headache relief. She stared into my soul while swallowing every drop. Took good care of the balls and followed direction nicely although not much wasn't needed. She was very sweet and no signs of drugs at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf
    Ruby is awesome. Definitely one of my favorites.

  5. #34082

    Utr!

    Quote Originally Posted by MetricMechanic  [View Original Post]
    Would love to have her contact info, thanks.
    Hey Rich, if you can shoot me her information! I'm looking for a close UTR!

  6. #34081

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Fellers,

    I've got a UTR in the Middleburg area that's looking for regular clients. She's got a sexy body, great comms, reliable to a fault, sweet as pie and tastes delicious. She does have a bit of a candy problem but not extreme like we've seen far too often. I'm offering up this UTR to non-Senior Members only to be fair and would only ask that you be patient with my replies with her contact info.

    Rich.
    Would love to have her contact info, thanks.

  7. #34080

    Read more carefully, please

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Fellers,

    I've got a UTR in the Middleburg area that's looking for regular clients. She's got a sexy body, great comms, reliable to a fault, sweet as pie and tastes delicious. She does have a bit of a candy problem but not extreme like we've seen far too often. I'm offering up this UTR to non-Senior Members only to be fair and would only ask that you be patient with my replies with her contact info.

    Rich.
    Non-Senior Members only. Thanks.

    Rich.

  8. #34079

    Clay County UTR

    Fellers,

    I've got a UTR in the Middleburg area that's looking for regular clients. She's got a sexy body, great comms, reliable to a fault, sweet as pie and tastes delicious. She does have a bit of a candy problem but not extreme like we've seen far too often. I'm offering up this UTR to non-Senior Members only to be fair and would only ask that you be patient with my replies with her contact info.

    Rich.

  9. #34078
    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider. Pics are a little dated, but I just interested in the headache relief. She stared into my soul while swallowing every drop. Took good care of the balls and followed direction nicely although not much wasn't needed. She was very sweet and no signs of drugs at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf
    Yep. She's a good un.

  10. #34077

    Jules

    Well that sounds fun, what was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider. Pics are a little dated, but I just interested in the headache relief. She stared into my soul while swallowing every drop. Took good care of the balls and followed direction nicely although not much wasn't needed. She was very sweet and no signs of drugs at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

  11. #34076

    Confirmed!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Collity  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this provider. Pics are a little dated, but I just interested in the headache relief. She stared into my soul while swallowing every drop. Took good care of the balls and followed direction nicely although not much wasn't needed. She was very sweet and no signs of drugs at all.
    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf
    Ruby is a top tier provider. Clean, sexy, naughty, GFE and just slightly higher donations than the junk we have to regularly deal with. Worth every penny.

    Rich.

  12. #34075

    Rubes / Ruby

    Had a dream with this provider. Pics are a little dated, but I just interested in the headache relief. She stared into my soul while swallowing every drop. Took good care of the balls and followed direction nicely although not much wasn't needed. She was very sweet and no signs of drugs at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubymilf

  13. #34074

    Shanna

    Looking for info about Shanna. I have been in contact and wanting to pull the trigger, but looking for details. DM is fine.

  14. #34073
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Hey my guy. Did she gain her good weight back? I been gone a little while and at one point a monger on here said she was skin and bones. Even went as far to say that they thought she might the next one to leave us. But I've always been interested in seeing her. After I read that I just stayed away. But am really curious if those pics are current on her profile.
    Those pics on Tryst are old. But she's nice, accommodating and not crazy. She gets to looking a little scary from time to time but always within my very low standards. No teeth, no problem. Cross eyed, that's a plus. Dumbed than a box of rocks, that's how I like 'them.

  15. #34072
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman your asking for. Some pictures of Robin. With her permission I am posting these pictures.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I texted with her a bit. Definitely in if she travels. She seems sweet & naughty. Just how I like them👌.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape