Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 1484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34066
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    So your saying. It's possible.
    You'd probably regret it bro.

  2. #34065

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/620094890473

    I've seen this post over and over is she real asking for a friend LOL.
    She's very real and a great time. Well worth it.

  3. #34064

    Holly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/620094890473

    I've seen this post over and over is she real asking for a friend LOL.

  4. #34063

    Lol

    So your saying. It's possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    In my dream and I have to say "MISMATCH" because that was a nice smooth stripper bod and those old tits were well-restored. My compliments to the sawbones!

    Above the neck, I was trying to remember if it was Star Trek or Twilght Zone when I saw a baby mouth with a make up mask! Totally sci-fi and I woke up satisfied.

    Won't repeat as I don't want to push my luck and the warning has been issued by wiser mongers.

    HM,

    Tall.

  5. #34062

    Ola Ola?

    Hi All,

    Saw this ad and reached out. Pics don't google up anything neg, maybe a skip ad in NY and the link is dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/696947751122

    Initial comms were dodgy, asked multiple times for address and she got pissy and blew me off. Now, I've wondering if I should get another call sign and try the runway from another approach.

    Or if she's just a scam. She's too old to be new (probably), so any insight?

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTg0NDc4NThjZTJhMTQxMTE2MWE5MTg5ODc1ZTM2MzllOWM5Ng.jpg‎  

  6. #34061

    Didn't meet the demons

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I gave her that damn wig and you guys should appreciate the fact that she's not bald because of it. P.S. It was clean when I gave it to her!
    In my dream and I have to say "MISMATCH" because that was a nice smooth stripper bod and those old tits were well-restored. My compliments to the sawbones!

    Above the neck, I was trying to remember if it was Star Trek or Twilght Zone when I saw a baby mouth with a make up mask! Totally sci-fi and I woke up satisfied.

    Won't repeat as I don't want to push my luck and the warning has been issued by wiser mongers.

    HM,

    Tall.

  7. #34060

    Interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a UTR that is also wanting to visit your fair city. Robin is an Orlando based provider that is looking to visit Jax if she can generate enough interest. You have seen Sophia and I can tell you Robin is just as sexy.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Orlo my man. You have never disappointed with your UTR's. I'm down to see her. Thanks.

  8. #34059
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a UTR that is also wanting to visit your fair city. Robin is an Orlando based provider that is looking to visit Jax if she can generate enough interest. You have seen Sophia and I can tell you Robin is just as sexy.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Is she only for senior members like Sophia was?

  9. #34058
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, we must stop paying the insane asking prices of these heifers! Some high talent, killer bod providers are worth a some of the high asking prices, but not these drugged out heifers. Mongers need to offer Less than what these heifers are asking. Once that happen then prices will fast become reasonable for everyone.
    For real, shit is ridiculous! LOL 99% of them is on something. At least a reasonable donation.

  10. #34057

    You already know I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a UTR that is also wanting to visit your fair city. Robin is an Orlando based provider that is looking to visit Jax if she can generate enough interest. You have seen Sophia and I can tell you Robin is just as sexy.
    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I already asked you for her number do I need to text her or are you keeping a headcount for her?

  11. #34056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Robin UTR

    Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a UTR that is also wanting to visit your fair city. Robin is an Orlando based provider that is looking to visit Jax if she can generate enough interest. You have seen Sophia and I can tell you Robin is just as sexy.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #34055
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991;6824249[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/166103180[/URL]

    With provider Ariana how many Mario coins for hh and hour? Also how was the experience with her?
    Worth the Coin.

  13. #34054

    Now you guys are upsetting me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She also has some serious mental health issues and has been Baker Act'd multiple times. I think I caught her on a particularly good day where she was on her meds, but I had a pretty decent time with her. Despite the dentures and ratty old wig.

    Rich.
    I gave her that damn wig and you guys should appreciate the fact that she's not bald because of it. P.S. It was clean when I gave it to her!

  14. #34053

    That's Erika fromDH

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631

    Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.
    She's very real and that's a wig. She's bald af.

  15. #34052

    Smart Monger That Is The Only Way Prices Will Be Back Down

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPop  [View Original Post]
    Guys that are paying 200 hh and 280 hr are crazy. Now all these girls are asking for these rates. Stop paying them and let's get these rates back down.
    I totally agree, we must stop paying the insane asking prices of these heifers! Some high talent, killer bod providers are worth a some of the high asking prices, but not these drugged out heifers. Mongers need to offer Less than what these heifers are asking. Once that happen then prices will fast become reasonable for everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape