Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 41286
-
03-20-24 21:20 #34071Senior Member

Posts: 105Ummm, Yes
WOW! She is so sexy!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 20:41 #34070Senior Member

Posts: 1170Robin UTR
Gentleman your asking for. Some pictures of Robin. With her permission I am posting these pictures.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
03-20-24 20:15 #34069Senior Member

Posts: 87Looking at the picture someone attached earlier looks like Haley/Sophie offers BB
-
03-20-24 16:14 #34068Senior Member

Posts: 578Robin UTR from Orlando
I've been talking to Robin and she said she only needs one more interested senior memeber and she will make a trip to Jacksonville either this Friday or Monday. Reach out to Orlo69 for her number. Orlo has never been wrong about quality talent. For reference her rates are the same as Sophia's and everyone has told me she is just as hot.
-
03-20-24 11:44 #34067Senior Member

Posts: 229Harlowe / Erika
I got a social media request from her, and figured "what the heck, why not?" Next thing I know, she started sending request to MY friends and family! My list is private, but she was looking at who liked my posts, and started trying to add them! Stupid mistake on my part! Wow!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:37 #34066Senior Member

Posts: 1246You'd probably regret it bro.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 18:41 #34065Regular Member

Posts: 19Holly
She's very real and a great time. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 17:14 #34064Senior Member

Posts: 416Holly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/620094890473
I've seen this post over and over is she real asking for a friend LOL.
-
03-19-24 14:11 #34063Senior Member

Posts: 394Lol
So your saying. It's possible.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 08:08 #34062Senior Member

Posts: 470Ola Ola?
Hi All,
Saw this ad and reached out. Pics don't google up anything neg, maybe a skip ad in NY and the link is dead.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/696947751122
Initial comms were dodgy, asked multiple times for address and she got pissy and blew me off. Now, I've wondering if I should get another call sign and try the runway from another approach.
Or if she's just a scam. She's too old to be new (probably), so any insight?
HM,
Tall.
-
03-19-24 08:03 #34061Senior Member

Posts: 470Didn't meet the demons
In my dream and I have to say "MISMATCH" because that was a nice smooth stripper bod and those old tits were well-restored. My compliments to the sawbones!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Above the neck, I was trying to remember if it was Star Trek or Twilght Zone when I saw a baby mouth with a make up mask! Totally sci-fi and I woke up satisfied.
Won't repeat as I don't want to push my luck and the warning has been issued by wiser mongers.
HM,
Tall.
-
03-19-24 07:22 #34060Senior Member

Posts: 359Interested.
Orlo my man. You have never disappointed with your UTR's. I'm down to see her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 07:19 #34059Senior Member

Posts: 105Is she only for senior members like Sophia was?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 21:47 #34058Senior Member

Posts: 259For real, shit is ridiculous! LOL 99% of them is on something. At least a reasonable donation.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 21:41 #34057Senior Member

Posts: 578You already know I'm interested
I already asked you for her number do I need to text her or are you keeping a headcount for her?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






