Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 41288
-
03-17-24 18:31 #34043Senior Member

Posts: 586Sucking on your dickhole!? I'm crying laughing.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 18:28 #34042Senior Member

Posts: 586No Sir. But I may have to now, LOL. I also could be mistaken about the other thing.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 15:32 #34041Senior Member

Posts: 229She real. Real Bad! I saw her about a week ago. Goes by Harley, Harlow, or something like that.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
Those pics are heavily filtered and she's much older. She wears a dirty wig, sounds like an old granny, I don't believe she has any teeth either because she has the old granny jaw and mouth.
She said she's been a Jax stripper for tons of years, but doesn't know the first thing about sex. She was literally blowing on my dick, then I told her to actually suck it. She put 2 fingers around it and started sucking just my dickhole! I told her to stop and I left! A complete waste of time. One of the worst I've experienced!!
-
03-17-24 15:26 #34040Senior Member

Posts: 243Don't DO IT
I reported on her awhile, that's a wig, shaved head. Went after seeing a good report and it was anything but that. Eyes closed during BBBJ and said she doesn't know how to do this and rarely do this. Horrible dream.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 13:42 #34039Senior Member

Posts: 586Ya know, I was just thinking. It's tournament week. Lots of people in town. You would think if a provider that travels from Florida had any clue, they would be here? But I guess that shows their lack of situational awareness.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 13:40 #34038Senior Member

Posts: 559Not that I'm aware of.
I've been seeing her for close to 3 years now and have never had any issues with her. She's got a great personality and attitude to go with a great little body. She's always been clean and fresh and so has her room. Do management hanging around, just a sweet little Mexican hottie try to make a living.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Have you seen her?
-
03-17-24 12:37 #34037Senior Member

Posts: 394Wow that's nice
Is it possible anyone has any info on this one, I mean, it has to be fake but.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/332818040631
Did my search but cannot come up with anything. I just know that some of you here are computer geniuses unlike me.
-
03-17-24 10:48 #34036Senior Member

Posts: 1246San Marco Heather B
That's Heather B. She's a *****, and will play games and doesn't value your time. She puts in her ads about respecting her time, but she'll ghost you every time and leave you waiting. From the few that I've talked to who have actually seen her, she's nasty, gross, and not worth 10 bucks. She's definitely in the wrong business.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 09:45 #34035Senior Member

Posts: 477[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-17-24 09:43 #34034Senior Member

Posts: 477She's been reviewed
Here's the latest http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...073&viewfull=1#post6830073 but there have been more. Most notable topic from the reviews is that she's using pictures that are probably 15 years old. If you view her social media, you'll find that she has like 8 kids, from 5 different baby daddies and some or all may have been previous clients.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
She's definitively on my AVOID list.
Rich.
-
03-17-24 08:38 #34033Senior Member

Posts: 243My bad
It was so bad I forgot to leave a review of my dream because I was trying to Blick out the memory. All I will say is not even close to the pictures posted. Skeleton skinny, but you know how it goes. You get and there and you follow through but regret it right away. Could feel her bones that how skinny she was. Nice but that's about. Wouldn't recommend at all but I'm sure someone's going to see her and possibly leave a good review. Stay away unless you like them deathly skinny. Made some excuse for why she was skinny. Not much more to say.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 08:03 #34032Senior Member

Posts: 256San Marco
Anyone tried this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/457669750005
-
03-17-24 03:06 #34031Senior Member

Posts: 174University
Has anyone seen her off University?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/263116908029
-
03-16-24 18:32 #34030Senior Member

Posts: 151Hayley
I'm glad that's working out. Like no kidding. Maybe you just know the right way to vibe with her. I didn't.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 11:13 #34029Senior Member

Posts: 229Hayley
I've actually had few issues with her and never had any DB problems. She's been one of my primary pussy providers and I've enjoyed her. She will doze off sometimes, but just keep fucking her and she'll jump right back in where she left off. She's always done me right and has been very sweet.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





