Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 41293
-
03-19-24 14:11 #34063Senior Member

Posts: 394Lol
So your saying. It's possible.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 08:08 #34062Senior Member

Posts: 470Ola Ola?
Hi All,
Saw this ad and reached out. Pics don't google up anything neg, maybe a skip ad in NY and the link is dead.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/696947751122
Initial comms were dodgy, asked multiple times for address and she got pissy and blew me off. Now, I've wondering if I should get another call sign and try the runway from another approach.
Or if she's just a scam. She's too old to be new (probably), so any insight?
HM,
Tall.
-
03-19-24 08:03 #34061Senior Member

Posts: 470Didn't meet the demons
In my dream and I have to say "MISMATCH" because that was a nice smooth stripper bod and those old tits were well-restored. My compliments to the sawbones!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Above the neck, I was trying to remember if it was Star Trek or Twilght Zone when I saw a baby mouth with a make up mask! Totally sci-fi and I woke up satisfied.
Won't repeat as I don't want to push my luck and the warning has been issued by wiser mongers.
HM,
Tall.
-
03-19-24 07:22 #34060Senior Member

Posts: 359Interested.
Orlo my man. You have never disappointed with your UTR's. I'm down to see her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 07:19 #34059Senior Member

Posts: 105Is she only for senior members like Sophia was?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 21:47 #34058Senior Member

Posts: 259For real, shit is ridiculous! LOL 99% of them is on something. At least a reasonable donation.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 21:41 #34057Senior Member

Posts: 581You already know I'm interested
I already asked you for her number do I need to text her or are you keeping a headcount for her?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 20:38 #34056Senior Member

Posts: 1170Robin UTR
Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a UTR that is also wanting to visit your fair city. Robin is an Orlando based provider that is looking to visit Jax if she can generate enough interest. You have seen Sophia and I can tell you Robin is just as sexy.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
03-18-24 19:59 #34055Senior Member

Posts: 708Worth the Coin.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991;6824249[URL
-
03-18-24 19:26 #34054Senior Member

Posts: 1055Now you guys are upsetting me
I gave her that damn wig and you guys should appreciate the fact that she's not bald because of it. P.S. It was clean when I gave it to her!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:21 #34053Senior Member

Posts: 1055That's Erika fromDH
She's very real and that's a wig. She's bald af.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 19:10 #34052Senior Member

Posts: 690Smart Monger That Is The Only Way Prices Will Be Back Down
I totally agree, we must stop paying the insane asking prices of these heifers! Some high talent, killer bod providers are worth a some of the high asking prices, but not these drugged out heifers. Mongers need to offer Less than what these heifers are asking. Once that happen then prices will fast become reasonable for everyone.
Originally Posted by PapaPop
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:45 #34051Senior Member

Posts: 205Total Lunar Ecplise Luna Day coming to her senses but she needs to do more
Now 700 Mario coins for prior clients. Obviously she lost a lot of business when she went from an already high 600 to a crazy 800. She needs to do more than that and appreciate her old regulars for 400/ HR or 300/ QV. I was her regular, but there is no way I am going back for 700. I can do a lot more in cities like Orlando and Miami, including my travel. Total Lunar Eclipse so far!
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 16:37 #34050Senior Member

Posts: 63Ariel
I don't recall her weight being an issue in the past ( late spring 2023 most recently). She appeared healthy and of normal / proportional weight on my most recent visit. Her photos have not been updated for a while. However, they represent what she looks like today. If you see her, please be nice to her!
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 14:17 #34049Senior Member

Posts: 33Prices are getting crazy
Guys that are paying 200 hh and 280 hr are crazy. Now all these girls are asking for these rates. Stop paying them and let's get these rates back down.









Reply With Quote






