Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 4467
-
03-26-24 12:24 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 579Finally a credible review of Yumi. Ok, but sounds like she's rather scarce, so good luck to everyone.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 20:34 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 296Tokyo Spa rebranded
Has one went to it? Looks likes they rebranded.
-
03-25-24 11:40 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 223Yumi the Swan!
Hi All,
Late to reporting, but I visited Swan the last time I was in town and got a chance to see Yumi. After that experience, there is no turning back. She is very pretty, young (under 30), beautiful natural breasts (my weakness and a rarity on Asians) and provides a wonderful massage with add-ons. I opted for CBJ, although I have seen that she offers BBJ, which I will want to check out. Unfortunately she is away until May (I checked again the other day), so if anyone else knows of a Asian or White busty therapist (massage or otherwise), please let me know.
Love coming out to visit the area!
-
03-21-24 01:02 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 208Nicole's Yumi is at Baldwin Park IRC
The Yumi we are talking about is a different Yumi in Thousand Oaks, Swan Spa. She told me she was the owner of the place. People have reported her working here, but accounts such as Ryan have called them shills, or "suspect" for reporting her existence.
Originally Posted by MikeSag76
[View Original Post]
I have seen her three different times, and I can confirm she is real. She will be back in May.
I've seen Yumi from Nicole's as well, one time. She was great.
In my opinion, the Yumi from Swan Spa was hotter, and was even better. You get a great massage pre flip from her.
-
03-20-24 13:47 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 40Yumi at Nicole's?
Are we out the Yumi that worked at Nicole's?
-
03-17-24 11:36 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi
I am not telling you to go today, or even April.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
How is it "sus" if I am telling you to go in May?
Place would go out of business if everyone avoided going until May.
-
03-15-24 22:13 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 579Interesting that none of the senior mongers can verify. All the new guys have the "luck".
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 14:36 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 579Good luck finding "Yumi". This place as been suspect since it opened with this type of review. Always Yumi. None of the other girls. And always this guy under different handles and only a few reviews.
Originally Posted by Hola144
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:38 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi is real. His experience probably came from February.
I have her number.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
She told me she goes back to work in May.
When she's back, I'll tell you to go check her out so you stop "susing" these guys out.
In an area full of shit providers, Yumi is relatively elite.
I usually have to take trips to enjoy these providers. Yumi is the only one close to home that I've found worth my time and money.
-
03-14-24 22:48 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 579Very familiar writing style. Seen it before. 2 posts. #suspect.
Originally Posted by NeedH20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 22:40 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 32How are the looks / body, would you go back?
Originally Posted by NeedH20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 16:00 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 56AMP in Thousand Oaks
I hit up this massage spot in Thousand Oaks over on Rancho Road. Ended up with Yumi for the next hour. She was super attentive to whatever concerns / requests I spewed out. She did tell me that she was 28. Really short, but knew how to work it. Had to wait a bit at some random point, but it didn't ruin my "me time" vibe. After that, the full body massage was on point, no interruptions at all. She kept up the energy and didn't miss a beat, even when things got a bit more interesting with the hand stroking. Yumi cleaned me up well after finishing up the BBJ.
More or less the usual experience. I'll add that she's a bit better at speaking English then others that I have come across. Made negotiations easier.
-
03-13-24 21:56 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 43Yes it's the same one from last year and before that. Only Saturday.
Originally Posted by Marathon805
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 21:47 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone confirm she is back?
Has anyone gone on Saturday, to confirm it is Cherry from nicoles is back ? 🍒?
Originally Posted by MrRyo
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 21:33 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 56No muscular MILF very sexy and cool personality great provider.
Originally Posted by Larso3121
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



