Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 298 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Late to reporting, but I visited Swan the last time I was in town and got a chance to see Yumi. After that experience, there is no turning back. She is very pretty, young (under 30), beautiful natural breasts (my weakness and a rarity on Asians) and provides a wonderful massage with add-ons. I opted for CBJ, although I have seen that she offers BBJ, which I will want to check out. Unfortunately she is away until May (I checked again the other day), so if anyone else knows of a Asian or White busty therapist (massage or otherwise), please let me know.

    Love coming out to visit the area!
    Finally a credible review of Yumi. Ok, but sounds like she's rather scarce, so good luck to everyone.

  2. #4301

    Tokyo Spa rebranded

    Has one went to it? Looks likes they rebranded.

  3. #4300

    Yumi the Swan!

    Hi All,

    Late to reporting, but I visited Swan the last time I was in town and got a chance to see Yumi. After that experience, there is no turning back. She is very pretty, young (under 30), beautiful natural breasts (my weakness and a rarity on Asians) and provides a wonderful massage with add-ons. I opted for CBJ, although I have seen that she offers BBJ, which I will want to check out. Unfortunately she is away until May (I checked again the other day), so if anyone else knows of a Asian or White busty therapist (massage or otherwise), please let me know.

    Love coming out to visit the area!

  4. #4299

    Nicole's Yumi is at Baldwin Park IRC

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSag76  [View Original Post]
    Are we out the Yumi that worked at Nicole's?
    The Yumi we are talking about is a different Yumi in Thousand Oaks, Swan Spa. She told me she was the owner of the place. People have reported her working here, but accounts such as Ryan have called them shills, or "suspect" for reporting her existence.

    I have seen her three different times, and I can confirm she is real. She will be back in May.

    I've seen Yumi from Nicole's as well, one time. She was great.

    In my opinion, the Yumi from Swan Spa was hotter, and was even better. You get a great massage pre flip from her.

  5. #4298

    Yumi at Nicole's?

    Are we out the Yumi that worked at Nicole's?

  6. #4297

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that none of the senior mongers can verify. All the new guys have the "luck".
    I am not telling you to go today, or even April.

    How is it "sus" if I am telling you to go in May?

    Place would go out of business if everyone avoided going until May.

  7. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    I have her number.

    She told me she goes back to work in May.

    When she's back, I'll tell you to go check her out so you stop "susing" these guys out.

    In an area full of shit providers, Yumi is relatively elite.

    I usually have to take trips to enjoy these providers. Yumi is the only one close to home that I've found worth my time and money.
    Interesting that none of the senior mongers can verify. All the new guys have the "luck".

  8. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Hola144  [View Original Post]
    How are the looks / body, would you go back?
    Good luck finding "Yumi". This place as been suspect since it opened with this type of review. Always Yumi. None of the other girls. And always this guy under different handles and only a few reviews.

  9. #4294

    Yumi is real. His experience probably came from February.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Very familiar writing style. Seen it before. 2 posts. #suspect.
    I have her number.

    She told me she goes back to work in May.

    When she's back, I'll tell you to go check her out so you stop "susing" these guys out.

    In an area full of shit providers, Yumi is relatively elite.

    I usually have to take trips to enjoy these providers. Yumi is the only one close to home that I've found worth my time and money.

  10. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedH20  [View Original Post]
    I hit up this massage spot in Thousand Oaks over on Rancho Road. Ended up with Yumi for the next hour. She was super attentive to whatever concerns / requests I spewed out. She did tell me that she was 28. Really short, but knew how to work it. Had to wait a bit at some random point, but it didn't ruin my "me time" vibe. After that, the full body massage was on point, no interruptions at all. She kept up the energy and didn't miss a beat, even when things got a bit more interesting with the hand stroking. Yumi cleaned me up well after finishing up the BBJ.

    More or less the usual experience. I'll add that she's a bit better at speaking English then others that I have come across. Made negotiations easier.
    Very familiar writing style. Seen it before. 2 posts. #suspect.

  11. #4292
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedH20  [View Original Post]
    I hit up this massage spot in Thousand Oaks over on Rancho Road. Ended up with Yumi for the next hour. She was super attentive to whatever concerns / requests I spewed out. She did tell me that she was 28. Really short, but knew how to work it. Had to wait a bit at some random point, but it didn't ruin my "me time" vibe. After that, the full body massage was on point, no interruptions at all. She kept up the energy and didn't miss a beat, even when things got a bit more interesting with the hand stroking. Yumi cleaned me up well after finishing up the BBJ.

    More or less the usual experience. I'll add that she's a bit better at speaking English then others that I have come across. Made negotiations easier.
    How are the looks / body, would you go back?

  12. #4291

    AMP in Thousand Oaks

    I hit up this massage spot in Thousand Oaks over on Rancho Road. Ended up with Yumi for the next hour. She was super attentive to whatever concerns / requests I spewed out. She did tell me that she was 28. Really short, but knew how to work it. Had to wait a bit at some random point, but it didn't ruin my "me time" vibe. After that, the full body massage was on point, no interruptions at all. She kept up the energy and didn't miss a beat, even when things got a bit more interesting with the hand stroking. Yumi cleaned me up well after finishing up the BBJ.

    More or less the usual experience. I'll add that she's a bit better at speaking English then others that I have come across. Made negotiations easier.

  13. #4290
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone on Saturday, to confirm it is Cherry from nicoles is back ? 🍒?
    Yes it's the same one from last year and before that. Only Saturday.

  14. #4289

    Anyone confirm she is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyo  [View Original Post]
    Good news. Cherry is back on Saturdays!
    .
    Has anyone gone on Saturday, to confirm it is Cherry from nicoles is back ? 🍒?

  15. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by Larso3121  [View Original Post]
    Was she the really skinny chick with really long hair past her ass?
    No muscular MILF very sexy and cool personality great provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape