Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 4467
-
01-27-24 23:11 #4257Regular Member

Posts: 8Nicole's
Good news. Cherry is back on Saturdays!
Also dreamed about Nicole's a few weeks back and saw Luna. Mid 30's. Really cute and in shape. I believe she said she works Fri-Sun.
Appearance: 7. 5/10.
Massage: 7/10.
Flip: 8/10.
Would come back.
-
01-27-24 22:33 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 579Landlords. VC AG notified all owners that they were also liable for any illegal activities. The leases got cancelled.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 18:54 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 290Used to live in the OX many years ago and missed this about the purge. Did LE take out all of the old latina stand bys? Blue Moon? Sweet Dreams on A st? Myako on PV rd had some MILF latinas back in the day.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
- RnR.
-
01-25-24 18:34 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 579All the LMP closed end of last year during the great purge. Seems like only Asian still going on.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 10:47 #4253Regular Member

Posts: 12Lmp recommendations
Most go to AMPs but want to try a Latina place any recommendations / what should I expect.
-
01-14-24 21:51 #4252Regular Member

Posts: 10Nicole's
An occasional monger in LA, looking for something closer to where I stay.
Nicole's still the best spot around?
What services are offered for the prices?
Apologies, never been so need some insight.
-
01-11-24 14:58 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 106Tokyo
I won't be in the area for some time yet but I will check them out when I am, curious if any of the old crew is still with them.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 21:48 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 173Parlour reopenings
I was driving down Saviers Rd today and noticed old Tokyo spa and Mission spa have reopened. Anyone check them out yet? Also it seems like the Chinese are opening all the new parlor's I really prefer the Korean ladies the Chinese ladies are always very aggressive when it comes to tipping and always rush you. At least that's been my experience.
-
12-28-23 18:47 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 579One of the Van Nuys joints.
Originally Posted by Pasquelo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:16 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 106Tanya
Does anyone know where Tanya flew off too after the ventura shutdown? Pm me if possible.
-
12-12-23 21:11 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 68Travel to get what you want.
Late November drove to midori spa in Baldwin park, saw Yumi (from nicoles) 1 hour appointment, she mentioned the ventura county law & will not be returning.
She works Friday and Saturday.
This last weekend traveled to Tijuana incredible time at HK Club.
Ignore ventura County.
Heck if some one needs a Ride to TJ, I go one a month.
-
12-12-23 19:08 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 579"Went to Yumi on Rancho. Man things are bleak since new code Enforcement. Yumi has to be late forties, C section scar, flabby body and no pretense about what she wants to happen. She has ok big tits but generally looks like a heavy set older Chinese aunt. This place won't last long do to unsophisticated lack of screening prior to deeds. I would be careful my brothers. Be safe. " FreeWillie555 11/24.
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
Also no review of a Yumi on RM either. I def had a lame experience with no HE.
-
12-12-23 17:58 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 579Curious. Haven't seen any reviews for Yumi by veteran mongers. All us old timers have had bad experiences here. What are the odds?
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 14:04 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 82Can confirm that Yumi from Swan is legit. Great Lvl 2
Heard some positive buzz about Swan Spa around Rancho Rd / Alamos Dr. Checked if Yumi was still there and booked a slot. Then, I made my way to the AMP. Yumi seemed to be in her late twenties, standing around 5 feet tall and barely tipping the scales at 100 pounds. She sported some killer C cups under her tee and had long straight jet-black hair tied up. Clearly, she's been taking care of herself, with a round behind and a slim waistline. Outdoes most other chicks at AMP's. The chit-chat was easy because she had a good command of English. From the jump, she was super welcoming. We sorted out all the details regarding what I was after and how much it would set me back. Then, it was time to unwind. The initial massage was soft yet stimulating, filled with caresses, licks, and even a few teasing bites. Felt like I was being prepped for a five-star dining experience. Got the chance to do a little exploring, particularly those glorious twins of hers. It was like plunging into a dream. Later on, she embarked on a sensual journey with her lips from my ears, trailing down my neck, to my little trooper standing on guard. Her BBJ technique? Elite level. I just reclined and savored the sight of Yumi working her magic. Man, I almost blacked out. It was that phenomenal. When the climax hit, it blew my mind. Yumi's prowess was so outstanding; I left a sizeable tip even though I knew my wallet would feel the hit later.
But, you know what they say, no regrets!
-
12-08-23 12:16 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 173Spinners
Do you guy's know of any little spinners working in any of the parlours in Ventura or Oxnard?









Reply With Quote




