Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5633
-
03-16-24 02:39 #3893Banned Member

Posts: 91Trudy
There's been a place with Trudy Massage signage between pawn shop and Game Stop for a while but never has been open when I've been by. Not sure why they would wait to move out of the half torn down strip mall unless they like the drunks from the bar stumbling in? I have to be pretty desperate to hit Trudy. Never had a lady there that I'd rank higher than a 1.5/10 there. Overweight and well north of 60 yr old is who I've seen. I miss the days that it was called Rosemary and they had table shower. Young good looking girls that gave great massages. Usually only DIY unless you found the right one, but it was a rare spot that was still worth it as DIY.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
I've been sort of keeping an eye on the newer location but likely not even willing to TOFTT there given the better options in town. Probably 5th or 6th on my depth chart in bville and honestly I rarely even bother once I get past my 3rd option. But to be fair it's been a year or two since I've given them a go.
-
03-15-24 21:50 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 281Trudy
I didn't have a very good experience at Trudy, plus it's not very convenient for me, so probably won't be returning but still am curious, are you talking about the pawn shop that you can see from 35 W that is by the post office? When I first saw 35 W and 42, I was thinking of the building south of 42 on Nicollet Ct that once had a place just called Asian Spa. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything but I thought that place got shut down by LE.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 20:01 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 95They have moved to Just off 35 w and 42, off Nicollet take the frontage road next to the pawn shop.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:48 #3890Regular Member

Posts: 16I believe they're moving because the nasty ass building they've been in forever is finally getting torn down. Last time I stopped in they had the address they are moving to on the wall but I forgot to make a note of it.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 18:29 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 77Trudy
See this today. Anyone know if this is correct. Or knows why they closed?
Trudy Massage.
3. 4.
8 Google reviews.
Massage therapist in Burnsville, Minnesota.
Permanently closed.
Trudy Massage is permanently closed. If that's wrong, you can suggest an edit.
-
03-15-24 13:53 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 75Wellness?
I was a tad disappointed In Wellness this morning. Cute girl but I guess YMMV.
-
03-15-24 13:09 #3887Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, down by larpenteur. I'm imaging with my list YMMV?
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 13:07 #3886Regular Member

Posts: 7Of the smiley persuasion.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 10:54 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 700I feel my brain is getting more dense! Healing Massage Rice Street?
Originally Posted by Mplsanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 10:40 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 103Fair enough
Good points. Hoping someone has seen her and can provide a bit more insight. I'll eventually go back anyway and see what happens.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 10:38 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 700Would you call this a Top 3 list for you as Therapeutic or the more smiley type!
Originally Posted by Mplsanon
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 19:10 #3882Regular Member

Posts: 7Sorry about that, common names. Healing massage is in Roseville, and A Massage is in Ham lake.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 18:16 #3881Regular Member

Posts: 7Healing Massage in Roseville and A Massage in ham lake.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 12:59 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 700Where are Healing Massage and "A" Massage, known by other names?
Originally Posted by Mplsanon
[View Original Post]
Foot and Back made your #1 huh. Interesting!
-
03-14-24 09:17 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 395I was with you on 'reading the room' but then got to the end and could see she advertises on hooker sites. She may have been waiting for you to ask as dropping hints is what LEO might do. What legit therapist advertises on two high volume escort sites?
Originally Posted by MinnyMassage
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





