Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 376 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3893

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have a very good experience at Trudy, plus it's not very convenient for me, so probably won't be returning but still am curious, are you talking about the pawn shop that you can see from 35 W that is by the post office? When I first saw 35 W and 42, I was thinking of the building south of 42 on Nicollet Ct that once had a place just called Asian Spa. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything but I thought that place got shut down by LE.
    There's been a place with Trudy Massage signage between pawn shop and Game Stop for a while but never has been open when I've been by. Not sure why they would wait to move out of the half torn down strip mall unless they like the drunks from the bar stumbling in? I have to be pretty desperate to hit Trudy. Never had a lady there that I'd rank higher than a 1.5/10 there. Overweight and well north of 60 yr old is who I've seen. I miss the days that it was called Rosemary and they had table shower. Young good looking girls that gave great massages. Usually only DIY unless you found the right one, but it was a rare spot that was still worth it as DIY.

    I've been sort of keeping an eye on the newer location but likely not even willing to TOFTT there given the better options in town. Probably 5th or 6th on my depth chart in bville and honestly I rarely even bother once I get past my 3rd option. But to be fair it's been a year or two since I've given them a go.

  2. #3892

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pga231  [View Original Post]
    They have moved to Just off 35 w and 42, off Nicollet take the frontage road next to the pawn shop.
    I didn't have a very good experience at Trudy, plus it's not very convenient for me, so probably won't be returning but still am curious, are you talking about the pawn shop that you can see from 35 W that is by the post office? When I first saw 35 W and 42, I was thinking of the building south of 42 on Nicollet Ct that once had a place just called Asian Spa. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything but I thought that place got shut down by LE.

  3. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpMaster  [View Original Post]
    See this today. Anyone know if this is correct. Or knows why they closed?

    Trudy Massage.

    3. 4.

    8 Google reviews.

    Massage therapist in Burnsville, Minnesota.

    Permanently closed.

    Trudy Massage is permanently closed. If that's wrong, you can suggest an edit.
    They have moved to Just off 35 w and 42, off Nicollet take the frontage road next to the pawn shop.

  4. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpMaster  [View Original Post]
    See this today. Anyone know if this is correct. Or knows why they closed?

    Trudy Massage.
    I believe they're moving because the nasty ass building they've been in forever is finally getting torn down. Last time I stopped in they had the address they are moving to on the wall but I forgot to make a note of it.

  5. #3889

    Trudy

    See this today. Anyone know if this is correct. Or knows why they closed?

    Trudy Massage.

    3. 4.

    8 Google reviews.

    Massage therapist in Burnsville, Minnesota.

    Permanently closed.

    Trudy Massage is permanently closed. If that's wrong, you can suggest an edit.

  6. #3888

    Wellness?

    I was a tad disappointed In Wellness this morning. Cute girl but I guess YMMV.

  7. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    I feel my brain is getting more dense! Healing Massage Rice Street?
    Yeah, down by larpenteur. I'm imaging with my list YMMV?

  8. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Would you call this a Top 3 list for you as Therapeutic or the more smiley type!
    Of the smiley persuasion.

  9. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by Mplsanon  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, common names. Healing massage is in Roseville, and A Massage is in Ham lake.
    I feel my brain is getting more dense! Healing Massage Rice Street?

  10. #3884

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I was with you on 'reading the room' but then got to the end and could see she advertises on hooker sites. She may have been waiting for you to ask as dropping hints is what LEO might do. What legit therapist advertises on two high volume escort sites?
    Good points. Hoping someone has seen her and can provide a bit more insight. I'll eventually go back anyway and see what happens.

  11. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by Mplsanon  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, common names. Healing massage is in Roseville, and A Massage is in Ham lake.
    Would you call this a Top 3 list for you as Therapeutic or the more smiley type!

  12. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Where are Healing Massage and "A" Massage, known by other names?

    Foot and Back made your #1 huh. Interesting!
    Sorry about that, common names. Healing massage is in Roseville, and A Massage is in Ham lake.

  13. #3881
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Where are Healing Massage and "A" Massage, known by other names?

    Foot and Back made your #1 huh. Interesting!
    Healing Massage in Roseville and A Massage in ham lake.

  14. #3880
    Quote Originally Posted by Mplsanon  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    1) Foot and Back Massage.

    2) Healing Massage.

    3) A Massage.
    Where are Healing Massage and "A" Massage, known by other names?

    Foot and Back made your #1 huh. Interesting!

  15. #3879
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnyMassage  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Tasha a few days ago for a half hour session (I typically go half hour for a first meeting in case it really sucks). Her massage is pretty good, I think she is pretty hot, and she has a very likeable personality. But that was it. There was no real hint of more, and I'm not the type to push it. I like to read the situation and go with the flow. I dropped subtle hints that I was OK with whatever (she waits in the room while you get undressed, and I was clearly comfortable with it; etc). Still, nada. Zip. And I don't think I give off a "cop" or "shitheel" vibe. I usually have good luck.

    It was a good time, but not a $200/ hr good time if there is nothing else. I did enjoy the vanilla hh, and might do that again for $100, but would love some feedback (maybe the hh was the wrong call).

    Anyone else have experience or insight? Feel free to PM. I dug around a bit, but couldn't find any reviews here or elsewhere. My digging makes me think she was a dancer and had / has an Only Fans account, which makes my experience even more surprising.

    Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6122486784

    https://callescort.org/612-248-6784
    I was with you on 'reading the room' but then got to the end and could see she advertises on hooker sites. She may have been waiting for you to ask as dropping hints is what LEO might do. What legit therapist advertises on two high volume escort sites?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape