Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5633
-
03-13-24 21:27 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 281Willmar
This is a different twist. The lady doing the massages called the police on the owner.
https://www.startribune.com/charges-...ive/600350720/
-
03-13-24 18:41 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 103Tasha
So, I saw Tasha a few days ago for a half hour session (I typically go half hour for a first meeting in case it really sucks). Her massage is pretty good, I think she is pretty hot, and she has a very likeable personality. But that was it. There was no real hint of more, and I'm not the type to push it. I like to read the situation and go with the flow. I dropped subtle hints that I was OK with whatever (she waits in the room while you get undressed, and I was clearly comfortable with it; etc). Still, nada. Zip. And I don't think I give off a "cop" or "shitheel" vibe. I usually have good luck.
It was a good time, but not a $200/ hr good time if there is nothing else. I did enjoy the vanilla hh, and might do that again for $100, but would love some feedback (maybe the hh was the wrong call).
Anyone else have experience or insight? Feel free to PM. I dug around a bit, but couldn't find any reviews here or elsewhere. My digging makes me think she was a dancer and had / has an Only Fans account, which makes my experience even more surprising.
Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6122486784
https://callescort.org/612-248-6784
-
03-13-24 17:11 #3876Regular Member

Posts: 7Top 3
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
1) Foot and Back Massage.
2) Healing Massage.
3) A Massage.
-
03-13-24 16:58 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 700Park by Savoy's no-one ever pays attention IMO, when at noon sometimes the parking lot is packed! I find it no worries, as so many people women especially pop into here for their foot massage. Those ladies make noise, and they are wide open. Last week, lady came in with hubby, they were across from my spot. Not kidding you the lady (older 60's) was ohhhh myyyyy, that feels sooooo gooood. Please more in the spot. Ohhhhh wow that's it!
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
If I knew that verbalizing was going on I would have rolled, and timed my well timing!
-
03-13-24 10:57 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 5031: Wellness.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
2: Ban Sabai.
3: Cherry or maple leaf toss up.
-
03-12-24 21:46 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 281Healing Foot Spa
Regarding Healing Foot Spa, do you go at off hours or just not care about all the people coming and going at Jimmy's? I've walked by it many of times and wondered about it but its just too busy of an area, plus I know quite a few people that frequent Jimmy's.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 19:04 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 75River town south of the cities
If anyone is heading down to to Treasure Island keep going to downtown RW. Great place, clean and nice, great massage and pretty good looking masseuse.
-
03-11-24 12:26 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 700Time for your Current Top 3's
No need to DM me at all, not going to mention a specific person, just a place to visit and you find your own way. These make me smile!
Top 3 (In order for me).
1) Maple Leaf.
2) Vita Day.
3) Healing Foot Spa.
These are all very close in the scoring system LOL!
Therapeutic Not a place to smile!
Top 3.
Sunshine Spa (Roseville).
Zentral Massage (CH).
Daily Massage - (Now in Fridley).
Build the list in the thread, lets see your Top 3's!
-
03-11-24 12:17 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 700That must have been all you wanted!
Originally Posted by RemoteGhost
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 12:31 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 75There was some chatter about it a few pages back. Try around pages 7, 8, 9.
Originally Posted by TruckerTM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 08:56 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 27Chisago
I have been there last week, I did not ask for anything, nor did I hint, so I received a legit massage, and it was very good. She looks familiar, seems met her before, don't remember where.
Originally Posted by TruckerTM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 05:39 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 57Chisago
There is a new spot in Chisago. Has anyone been there? Please leave a review or DM me as it is quite a drive for me to go all the way there to be disappointed. Thanks on advance.
-
03-01-24 21:26 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 95Welness
If anyone has digits for Lyly or anyone at Welness, will you please PM me? I use to see them all the time until it appeared they closed. Thanks in advance!
-
03-01-24 14:30 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 700Has to be Guillin, and there is only one there.
Originally Posted by XConX98
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 14:16 #3864Banned Member

Posts: 91Seriously?
Not cool.
Originally Posted by ChrisNoit2
[View Original Post]
I've been fading this location because most of the time the massage is light touch and that just bores me. Better overall experiences to be had elsewhere. But this spot is still nice due to the futon sized tables and the exterior being a little UTR (wouldn't have guessed it was AMP until I knew better). The key to a good time is everyone feeling safe. Don't be a creepy asshole, if whoever did that is reading.










Reply With Quote






