Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 1287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29160

    Jodi

    Got a text out of the blue today from a provider in Dayton JODI. She said she was thinking about coming to Cincy. Anyone else get a text. Saw her a few years ago.

    Had a good time then but as I said it was a few years ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  2. #29159

    Thinking about touring yalls city?

    A friend of mine said Cincinnati was in need of more quality providers? I'm just feeling out if we are cincys cup of tea and if yall would be interested LOL. And yes the photos are accurate 10/10 rating on this site and LC. And if you think it'll be a good trip for us does anyone have any advice on where to / where not to get a room or what areas to avoid? Any advice is appreciated much luv!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166284606

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166289255#.

  3. #29158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Next!

    She makes the rules with respect to services offered, fees charged but not the terms of payment. As my accomplished friend and mentor from the Hartford board, Big Mac Daddy, says, *Next!*!

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636 I just made contact with her and had a nice discussion going until I told her That I do not hand over donation until after we are done playing. And her first response was no way that is not happening. She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. When I said I have been ripped off too may times her reply was I make the rules. Just giving you fair warning.

  4. #29157

    Catherina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636 I just made contact with her and had a nice discussion going until I told her That I do not hand over donation until after we are done playing. And her first response was no way that is not happening. She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. When I said I have been ripped off too may times her reply was I make the rules. Just giving you fair warning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83371c2eeba8d8606c7883705b09525f_f.jpg‎   430922927fcdf4369d807f6a5bee7148_f.jpg‎  

  5. #29156

    Waist of time

    I have texted her several times got a couple of short responses and then dead silence. I like her trashy look as well but after 3 tries I gave up. She also has an ad on listcrawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Communication was okay, just doesn't offer outcall which is a deal breaker for me. Her look is a bit white trashy but I like her proportions and I'm sucker for dirty reds or auburns. Oh well.

    Take One For The Team and report back.

  6. #29155

    Leslie Cummings

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Use to spend some time in the Detroit area fishing Lake St Clair. Saw a provider they several times each summer. Name was Lesley Cummins. I spend my winter in Florida a when I was in the Tampa are she is down there now. Had to contact her for old time sake. Like all of us she has aged but I did enjoy our time together.
    Saw her in Tampa during Covid. Was the only provider in Tampa that was reputable, so it was two days back then on the plane home with a smile.

  7. #29154

    Hot white trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Communication was okay, just doesn't offer outcall which is a deal breaker for me. Her look is a bit white trashy but I like her proportions and I'm sucker for dirty reds or auburns. Oh well.

    Take One For The Team and report back.
    She has a pretty hot little body for a little white trash look. I think I have seen her advertise on stg on the east side of cincy.

  8. #29153
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Cincinnati area from Detroit next week. Look for a true squirter. Any suggestions??
    Use to spend some time in the Detroit area fishing Lake St Clair. Saw a provider they several times each summer. Name was Lesley Cummins. I spend my winter in Florida a when I was in the Tampa are she is down there now. Had to contact her for old time sake. Like all of us she has aged but I did enjoy our time together.

  9. #29152
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, what is a "respiratory"?
    I think he's saying respirator. Would mean stinky pussy. Just my opinion.

  10. #29151

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I came out unscathed. Please ask her.
    What was your donation?

  11. #29150

    A What??

    Ok, what is a "respiratory"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Search button will locate what you are looking for.

    The reviews aren't goof, haven't seen 1 good review.

    If you visit, get a respiratory.

  12. #29149

    Cincy

    Heading to Cincinnati area from Detroit next week. Look for a true squirter. Any suggestions??

  13. #29148

    Tips and Tricks. Moxxie is a Sham

    I will never entertain a "provider" if there ad says any of the following:

    Anime or Gamer.

    Throat Goat.

    Bareback / Cream Pie.

    Deposit Required.

    Drivers License.

    Fire Pussy / Head.

    Car Fun.

    Top Rated.

    One last tip. Don't smoke in the shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Search button will locate what you are looking for.

    The reviews aren't goof, haven't seen 1 good review.

    If you visit, get a respiratory.

  14. #29147

    Allie = Moxxie = AVOID

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Search button will locate what you are looking for.

    The reviews aren't goof, haven't seen 1 good review.

    If you visit, get a respiratory.
    I was right, thank you TapThat for doing the homework.

  15. #29146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Moxxie / goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku89  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/137468603955

    Has anyone experienced this one I've been dm her on her Twitter just wondering if anyone's actually met up. You can pm details if you'd like.
    Search button will locate what you are looking for.

    The reviews aren't goof, haven't seen 1 good review.

    If you visit, get a respiratory.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape