Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 33231
-
03-10-24 15:55 #28926Banned Member

Posts: 294Allie = Moxxie = AVOID
I was right, thank you TapThat for doing the homework.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 14:29 #28925Senior Member

Posts: 1165Moxxie / goth
Search button will locate what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Deku89
[View Original Post]
The reviews aren't goof, haven't seen 1 good review.
If you visit, get a respiratory.
-
03-10-24 14:17 #28924Senior Member

Posts: 101Scammer
Stay far away, she'll scam you. Or get services before you pay anything. She keeps changing her name and moving after she burns bridges.
Originally Posted by Deku89
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 13:09 #28923Banned Member

Posts: 294Seems real
Communication was okay, just doesn't offer outcall which is a deal breaker for me. Her look is a bit white trashy but I like her proportions and I'm sucker for dirty reds or auburns. Oh well.
Originally Posted by TooBadForU
[View Original Post]
Take One For The Team and report back.
-
03-10-24 13:07 #28922Banned Member

Posts: 294If I'm not mistaken
And someone please correct me, but I'm quite sure that this diabetes prospect was burning people under a different name just a month or two ago. Same goth / Horror cosplay bs with same social media theme as well. Twatter, OnlyParasites, and the likes.
Originally Posted by Deku89
[View Original Post]
You'd be best to avoid.
-
03-10-24 12:17 #28921Senior Member

Posts: 363No damage
I came out unscathed. Please ask her.
Originally Posted by NatiBoy22
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 12:08 #28920Senior Member

Posts: 75Allie cosplay girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/137468603955
Has anyone experienced this one I've been dm her on her Twitter just wondering if anyone's actually met up. You can pm details if you'd like.
-
03-10-24 11:59 #28919Senior Member

Posts: 28Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 10:09 #28918Senior Member

Posts: 363Location
She is in Blue Ash currently but moves around. She keeps her hotel room nice. She does outcalls also but it varies. She announces it on her post.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 06:50 #28917Senior Member

Posts: 83Dawn Location?
What general location of town was she in and is it a hotel / motel or private residence / apt?
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 00:53 #28916Senior Member

Posts: 62Any one seen her don't know if she real?
-
03-09-24 15:08 #28915Senior Member

Posts: 363Dawn
Had an awesome encounter with Dawn. We have shared some life experiences in the past and it was a reunion. She is a nice lady and is comfortable to be around.
She likes to talk but isn't eating up your time doing it. She has great rates. BBBJ is up there with the best. I'm not a fetish kind of guy so can't comment on her menu. She is open so ask. I get what I want. An amazingly tight and wet pussy, great tits and she is an enthusiastic participant.
I prefer older ladies as I'm old asf.
My name is ILikeWatch and I approve this review. .
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166115024
-
03-09-24 13:41 #28914Senior Member

Posts: 73That's izze
She's been reviewed several times. She is fun and freaky just has a lot of life issues.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 12:46 #28913Senior Member

Posts: 50Info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/602991185548
Anyone have any other info on this one.
-
03-09-24 08:15 #28912Senior Member

Posts: 1222Leighbby
Leigh is unable to access her account so her ad is down.
I have her number if you don't have it.
Let the flood of PMs begin....









Reply With Quote






