Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 1287 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Ella Mae

    Ella is working on a new STG ad but it takes weeks to get approved. She would like to see some USA members and I have been authorized to give out her number. Please PM and I will answer as soon as I can. I suspect my mailbox will fill up quickly. It is Ella. She sent me a recent pic on Snap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  2. #28944

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a text out of the blue today from a provider in Dayton JODI. She said she was thinking about coming to Cincy. Anyone else get a text. Saw her a few years ago.

    Had a good time then but as I said it was a few years ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2
    She is still solid as ever, she is an energizer bunny in the sack and will wear you out.

  3. #28943

    Bentley

    Congratulations on your favorable reviews (2) in the Ville.

    If you visit this market, I would probably avoid NKY and stay in Ohio (as much as I would rather have you closer). Sharonville has a bad reputation with the law but both there and NKY it's more about stings not busting girls.

    Most of the busts of girls seem to be driven by warrants.

    Springdale and Mason near King's Island seem popular.

    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBad  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine said Cincinnati was in need of more quality providers? I'm just feeling out if we are cincys cup of tea and if yall would be interested LOL. And yes the photos are accurate 10/10 rating on this site and LC. And if you think it'll be a good trip for us does anyone have any advice on where to / where not to get a room or what areas to avoid? Any advice is appreciated much luv!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166284606

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166289255#.

  4. #28942

    I'm interested for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I may be interested after she posts more pictures.
    After some quick Comms, the lady has some personality fo sho and shared more pics which I ain't sharing assfaces. She's right up my alley.

    But this is a double edged sword because we are fucking starved for talent here, any positives will have her blown the fuck up by every Harry, Dick, Tom and the fucking lurkers.

    But if it gets her here, fuck it.

  5. #28941
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    She makes the rules with respect to services offered, fees charged but not the terms of payment. As my accomplished friend and mentor from the Hartford board, Big Mac Daddy, says, *Next!*!
    She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. How many times have we read a monger goes into a providers place an 10 min. Later knock on the door.

    I contacted her she responded right away with rates 150 HH an 250 H. Loves DATY an BBBJCIM no anal. Said she starting squirting a month ago an now she wants to squirt all the time. When I ask if she wanted the money upfront she said yes donation before play. AS always never pay in advance.

  6. #28940

    Maybe

    I may be interested after she posts more pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a text out of the blue today from a provider in Dayton JODI. She said she was thinking about coming to Cincy. Anyone else get a text. Saw her a few years ago.

    Had a good time then but as I said it was a few years ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  7. #28939

    Jodi

    Got a text out of the blue today from a provider in Dayton JODI. She said she was thinking about coming to Cincy. Anyone else get a text. Saw her a few years ago.

    Had a good time then but as I said it was a few years ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  8. #28938

    Thinking about touring yalls city?

    A friend of mine said Cincinnati was in need of more quality providers? I'm just feeling out if we are cincys cup of tea and if yall would be interested LOL. And yes the photos are accurate 10/10 rating on this site and LC. And if you think it'll be a good trip for us does anyone have any advice on where to / where not to get a room or what areas to avoid? Any advice is appreciated much luv!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166284606

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/166289255#.

  9. #28937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Next!

    She makes the rules with respect to services offered, fees charged but not the terms of payment. As my accomplished friend and mentor from the Hartford board, Big Mac Daddy, says, *Next!*!

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636 I just made contact with her and had a nice discussion going until I told her That I do not hand over donation until after we are done playing. And her first response was no way that is not happening. She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. When I said I have been ripped off too may times her reply was I make the rules. Just giving you fair warning.

  10. #28936

    Catherina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636 I just made contact with her and had a nice discussion going until I told her That I do not hand over donation until after we are done playing. And her first response was no way that is not happening. She saws why would I have you come to my place and take the money and run. When I said I have been ripped off too may times her reply was I make the rules. Just giving you fair warning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83371c2eeba8d8606c7883705b09525f_f.jpg‎   430922927fcdf4369d807f6a5bee7148_f.jpg‎  

  11. #28935

    Waist of time

    I have texted her several times got a couple of short responses and then dead silence. I like her trashy look as well but after 3 tries I gave up. She also has an ad on listcrawler.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/166303636

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Communication was okay, just doesn't offer outcall which is a deal breaker for me. Her look is a bit white trashy but I like her proportions and I'm sucker for dirty reds or auburns. Oh well.

    Take One For The Team and report back.

  12. #28934

    Leslie Cummings

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Use to spend some time in the Detroit area fishing Lake St Clair. Saw a provider they several times each summer. Name was Lesley Cummins. I spend my winter in Florida a when I was in the Tampa are she is down there now. Had to contact her for old time sake. Like all of us she has aged but I did enjoy our time together.
    Saw her in Tampa during Covid. Was the only provider in Tampa that was reputable, so it was two days back then on the plane home with a smile.

  13. #28933

    Hot white trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Communication was okay, just doesn't offer outcall which is a deal breaker for me. Her look is a bit white trashy but I like her proportions and I'm sucker for dirty reds or auburns. Oh well.

    Take One For The Team and report back.
    She has a pretty hot little body for a little white trash look. I think I have seen her advertise on stg on the east side of cincy.

  14. #28932
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyC77  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Cincinnati area from Detroit next week. Look for a true squirter. Any suggestions??
    Use to spend some time in the Detroit area fishing Lake St Clair. Saw a provider they several times each summer. Name was Lesley Cummins. I spend my winter in Florida a when I was in the Tampa are she is down there now. Had to contact her for old time sake. Like all of us she has aged but I did enjoy our time together.

  15. #28931
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Ok, what is a "respiratory"?
    I think he's saying respirator. Would mean stinky pussy. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape