Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 37314
-
03-13-24 20:46 #31434Senior Member

Posts: 90Valentina Backer
Oh man! Don't even get me started on her. She has been my regular for a while now and totally worth it.
If your wallet can handle the dent left from her donation, I would say go for it as she tours here shortly.
Auto.
-
03-13-24 20:41 #31433Senior Member

Posts: 90Tryst Ladies
I have a seen a few of the tryst ladies. But surely slim pickings lately for value for money...so staying away for now...hope things getter better for us Richmond mongers.
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
Bridget. Not seen her yet but from what I have read about her on TER, she is worth it.
Audrey Rose. Have seen her 3-4 times when she used to be 450. She has gotten upwards to 600 now but still worth it.
Cherry. Have seen her 2 times just for massage and HE. She is definitely worth it.
Zarie. Connected with her and got screened but schedules did not align. She comes highly recommended based on TER reviews.
Virginia Beach -.
Riley Nicole. Very good for a reasonable price. Tours Richmond often.
Auto.
-
03-13-24 18:16 #31432Senior Member

Posts: 31Correction "unenjoyable" waste.
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 16:22 #31431Senior Member

Posts: 31Tryst
Thanks for the recommendations Bridget looks fun. I have had a mixed bag with Tryst Marcella was fun but expensive and Jane M was a mechanical enjoyable waste and wanted up charges for most everything.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 06:05 #31430Senior Member

Posts: 1053V. Backer
She is a winner! Great attitude and skills are on point. She plays well in the mirror. She is a go for sure and just wish she visited Nashville more often.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 01:36 #31429Senior Member

Posts: 252That's her.
Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 23:33 #31428Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Info - 2nd one is Valentina Backer with TouringVIPGirls
The second one is Valentina Backer from TrouringVIPGirls.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
http://touringvipgirls.freeescortsit...entina-backer/
I've seen her 4 times when she's come through Indianapolis including just the other week. You can click on my I'd on this site and find my forum posting "review" from the last visit.
She's also got like 54 reviews on TER:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4644359-382152
You can also check with I'd Bravofox on the Nashville, TN forum too. She's a favorite of his too.
Valentina is a real keeper!
As they say "Book with confidence". You can't go wrong. I'd say book an hour and treat her well.
Oh English may be a little limited. I use my cell phone translator when needed with most of their ladies.
PS: I just realized you (Island13) and I have exchanged private messages and info before.
-
03-12-24 23:01 #31427Senior Member

Posts: 171Been a While
Been a while for me since I saw good old Val. She hops around but usually pretty solid. I do not have the digits.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 20:27 #31426Senior Member

Posts: 1449Is she really 4'? Holy holy mother of god. You must spin her her like a top lmao. Please let that be so.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 16:17 #31425Senior Member

Posts: 28Big Titty Blaze
Is this a different blaze than the one posting on tryst. If so, Got a link?
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:55 #31424Senior Member

Posts: 1449I have hit my share of healthy ones myself but I'm a little guy and they usually love riding me like a bull. Get swallowed up! One of my favs was laysia banks and she was built like a tank. 5 strokes in doggy and I was done done lmao.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:30 #31423Regular Member

Posts: 18How tall you think she is?
Profile says 3'10" LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:21 #31422Senior Member

Posts: 577Agreed. But
I'm along the same lines as you, but I don't mind folding up a healthy one and making her heart skip a beat either, LOL!!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:35 #31421Regular Member

Posts: 18I have seen her a couple of times, you won't be disappointed. Pettie GFE.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:27 #31420Senior Member

Posts: 1771A few
I haven't used Tryst in a few months; these are all $450 and up but were a GREAT time:
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
Mikela Grace*.
Zarie*.
Bridget Fondle.
Audrey Rose.
Mindy (in VA Beach).
*RVA based I think.










Reply With Quote




