Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 1394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31425

    Big Titty Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So the girl who I'd originally set up a date with doesn't tell me until I got to Richmond that she's in fucking Maryland! So I'm scrambling to find someone to see so it's not a wasted trip. So I hit up big tittie blaze. About the time I'm ready to call it, she hits me up and she's being very responsive. We set up a time and she asked me to grab her something from the store. So I stop by the 711 right down the street from her hotel and there's a guy holding up the whole store for 50 cents. So the attendant hops on Q rings us up and as I'm leaving homeboy asks me for. 50, I gave him a dollar and left. Well I get to the hotel and it's two buildings with folks walking around. Then I see the guy from the store. She finally tells me the room number and as I'm getting to the door homeboy from the store walks out and I keep on walking. She calls me and is all over the place, telling me how I am bullshitting, blah blah blah. So I left her stuff from the store at the exit and told her that she would find it there and I had better shit to do with my time then waste it running around after some *****. So fast forward to the next day, she starts blowing up my phone, talking about how I should give her 65 $ bc she's going to get kicked out of her room. Sorry, not sorry.
    Is this a different blaze than the one posting on tryst. If so, Got a link?

  2. #31424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I'm along the same lines as you, but I don't mind folding up a healthy one and making her heart skip a beat either, LOL!!
    I have hit my share of healthy ones myself but I'm a little guy and they usually love riding me like a bull. Get swallowed up! One of my favs was laysia banks and she was built like a tank. 5 strokes in doggy and I was done done lmao.

  3. #31423
    How tall you think she is?

    Profile says 3'10" LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Just had a date with Victoria that was great. The pictures are very accurate and up to date. She might be the rare case where she looks better in person.

    Comms were easy and quick. She's very friendly and eager to please. She's staying in a nice place which was a good change from other experiences lately.

    She's here until Thursday. I may be repeating if I can. 3. 5 for hh.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9983845.htm

  4. #31422

    Agreed. But

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I like thin girls, don't get guys who like girls with bellies and ass so big you ain't even reaching the wet spot. LOL. Just messing. But I do like thin girls I like folding them up like a lawn chair. Just my preference.
    I'm along the same lines as you, but I don't mind folding up a healthy one and making her heart skip a beat either, LOL!!

  5. #31421
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
    I have seen her a couple of times, you won't be disappointed. Pettie GFE.

  6. #31420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    A few

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations or any good experiences you can share?
    I haven't used Tryst in a few months; these are all $450 and up but were a GREAT time:

    Mikela Grace*.

    Zarie*.

    Bridget Fondle.

    Audrey Rose.

    Mindy (in VA Beach).

    *RVA based I think.

  7. #31419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Preferences

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
    I like thin girls, don't get guys who like girls with bellies and ass so big you ain't even reaching the wet spot. LOL. Just messing. But I do like thin girls I like folding them up like a lawn chair. Just my preference.

  8. #31418
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Sure but it just depends on girl. Some are mid-tier traveling escorts others are part time porn actresses trying to buy a new car. And plenty are aged out strippers and polished up street hookers trying to move upmarket.
    Any recommendations or any good experiences you can share?

  9. #31417

    Big tittie blaze

    So the girl who I'd originally set up a date with doesn't tell me until I got to Richmond that she's in fucking Maryland! So I'm scrambling to find someone to see so it's not a wasted trip. So I hit up big tittie blaze. About the time I'm ready to call it, she hits me up and she's being very responsive. We set up a time and she asked me to grab her something from the store. So I stop by the 711 right down the street from her hotel and there's a guy holding up the whole store for 50 cents. So the attendant hops on Q rings us up and as I'm leaving homeboy asks me for. 50, I gave him a dollar and left. Well I get to the hotel and it's two buildings with folks walking around. Then I see the guy from the store. She finally tells me the room number and as I'm getting to the door homeboy from the store walks out and I keep on walking. She calls me and is all over the place, telling me how I am bullshitting, blah blah blah. So I left her stuff from the store at the exit and told her that she would find it there and I had better shit to do with my time then waste it running around after some *****. So fast forward to the next day, she starts blowing up my phone, talking about how I should give her 65 $ bc she's going to get kicked out of her room. Sorry, not sorry.

  10. #31416

  11. #31415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
    I'm pretty sure you meant to address the OP.

  12. #31414

    Don't see it

    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did you use image search? This is a VERY successful (read as well paid) OF girl. One never can be certain but I doubt she is trolling low-end escort sites for extra cash.

  13. #31413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Looking at a few in Tryst and have seen a couple both overpriced and then want to up charge for everything.
    Sure but it just depends on girl. Some are mid-tier traveling escorts others are part time porn actresses trying to buy a new car. And plenty are aged out strippers and polished up street hookers trying to move upmarket.

  14. #31412

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been seeing her ad lately and am intrigued b / c she's thick; any info before I pull the trigger? Or should I leave it alone b / c the pics are filtered?
    Same question. Really want to see thick Kat.

  15. #31411

    Acs / lcs

    Anyone have contacts for good or proven ACS or LCS inbox me. I'm sick of being grossed out by monkey driven chicks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape