Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 37318
-
03-12-24 13:30 #31423Regular Member

Posts: 18How tall you think she is?
Profile says 3'10" LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 13:21 #31422Senior Member

Posts: 577Agreed. But
I'm along the same lines as you, but I don't mind folding up a healthy one and making her heart skip a beat either, LOL!!
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:35 #31421Regular Member

Posts: 18I have seen her a couple of times, you won't be disappointed. Pettie GFE.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 12:27 #31420Senior Member

Posts: 1771A few
I haven't used Tryst in a few months; these are all $450 and up but were a GREAT time:
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
Mikela Grace*.
Zarie*.
Bridget Fondle.
Audrey Rose.
Mindy (in VA Beach).
*RVA based I think.
-
03-12-24 10:55 #31419Senior Member

Posts: 1449Preferences
I like thin girls, don't get guys who like girls with bellies and ass so big you ain't even reaching the wet spot. LOL. Just messing. But I do like thin girls I like folding them up like a lawn chair. Just my preference.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 10:25 #31418Senior Member

Posts: 31Any recommendations or any good experiences you can share?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 09:51 #31417Senior Member

Posts: 252Big tittie blaze
So the girl who I'd originally set up a date with doesn't tell me until I got to Richmond that she's in fucking Maryland! So I'm scrambling to find someone to see so it's not a wasted trip. So I hit up big tittie blaze. About the time I'm ready to call it, she hits me up and she's being very responsive. We set up a time and she asked me to grab her something from the store. So I stop by the 711 right down the street from her hotel and there's a guy holding up the whole store for 50 cents. So the attendant hops on Q rings us up and as I'm leaving homeboy asks me for. 50, I gave him a dollar and left. Well I get to the hotel and it's two buildings with folks walking around. Then I see the guy from the store. She finally tells me the room number and as I'm getting to the door homeboy from the store walks out and I keep on walking. She calls me and is all over the place, telling me how I am bullshitting, blah blah blah. So I left her stuff from the store at the exit and told her that she would find it there and I had better shit to do with my time then waste it running around after some *****. So fast forward to the next day, she starts blowing up my phone, talking about how I should give her 65 $ bc she's going to get kicked out of her room. Sorry, not sorry.
-
03-12-24 08:48 #31416Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
Does anybody have any info on these two?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5032139.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9293540.htm?cat=1
Thanks,
13.
-
03-12-24 02:40 #31415Senior Member

Posts: 1771I'm pretty sure you meant to address the OP.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 21:42 #31414Senior Member

Posts: 427Don't see it
I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 21:04 #31413Senior Member

Posts: 1771Sure but it just depends on girl. Some are mid-tier traveling escorts others are part time porn actresses trying to buy a new car. And plenty are aged out strippers and polished up street hookers trying to move upmarket.
Originally Posted by CupidLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 15:19 #31412Senior Member

Posts: 171Same
Same question. Really want to see thick Kat.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 14:58 #31411Senior Member

Posts: 133Acs / lcs
Anyone have contacts for good or proven ACS or LCS inbox me. I'm sick of being grossed out by monkey driven chicks.
-
03-11-24 14:19 #31410Senior Member

Posts: 1771Did you use image search? This is a VERY successful (read as well paid) OF girl. One never can be certain but I doubt she is trolling low-end escort sites for extra cash.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 13:29 #31409Senior Member

Posts: 187Those are seriously impressive LOL.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




