Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Preferences

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
    I like thin girls, don't get guys who like girls with bellies and ass so big you ain't even reaching the wet spot. LOL. Just messing. But I do like thin girls I like folding them up like a lawn chair. Just my preference.

  2. #31418
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Sure but it just depends on girl. Some are mid-tier traveling escorts others are part time porn actresses trying to buy a new car. And plenty are aged out strippers and polished up street hookers trying to move upmarket.
    Any recommendations or any good experiences you can share?

  3. #31417

    Big tittie blaze

    So the girl who I'd originally set up a date with doesn't tell me until I got to Richmond that she's in fucking Maryland! So I'm scrambling to find someone to see so it's not a wasted trip. So I hit up big tittie blaze. About the time I'm ready to call it, she hits me up and she's being very responsive. We set up a time and she asked me to grab her something from the store. So I stop by the 711 right down the street from her hotel and there's a guy holding up the whole store for 50 cents. So the attendant hops on Q rings us up and as I'm leaving homeboy asks me for. 50, I gave him a dollar and left. Well I get to the hotel and it's two buildings with folks walking around. Then I see the guy from the store. She finally tells me the room number and as I'm getting to the door homeboy from the store walks out and I keep on walking. She calls me and is all over the place, telling me how I am bullshitting, blah blah blah. So I left her stuff from the store at the exit and told her that she would find it there and I had better shit to do with my time then waste it running around after some *****. So fast forward to the next day, she starts blowing up my phone, talking about how I should give her 65 $ bc she's going to get kicked out of her room. Sorry, not sorry.

  4. #31416

  5. #31415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.
    I'm pretty sure you meant to address the OP.

  6. #31414

    Don't see it

    I know everyone has their preferences, but I don't get the anorexic no tits or ass fetish. The ad wording alone tells you its 95% fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did you use image search? This is a VERY successful (read as well paid) OF girl. One never can be certain but I doubt she is trolling low-end escort sites for extra cash.

  7. #31413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Looking at a few in Tryst and have seen a couple both overpriced and then want to up charge for everything.
    Sure but it just depends on girl. Some are mid-tier traveling escorts others are part time porn actresses trying to buy a new car. And plenty are aged out strippers and polished up street hookers trying to move upmarket.

  8. #31412

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been seeing her ad lately and am intrigued b / c she's thick; any info before I pull the trigger? Or should I leave it alone b / c the pics are filtered?
    Same question. Really want to see thick Kat.

  9. #31411

    Acs / lcs

    Anyone have contacts for good or proven ACS or LCS inbox me. I'm sick of being grossed out by monkey driven chicks.

  10. #31410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one before? Looks slightly TGTBT but you never know.

    https://callescort.org/804-607-5677
    Did you use image search? This is a VERY successful (read as well paid) OF girl. One never can be certain but I doubt she is trolling low-end escort sites for extra cash.

  11. #31409
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Good lord look at the damn jugs on this one and the body that's proportionate to them. Have any of you sampled? If not I'll likely still be partaking regardless LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/797888843796
    Those are seriously impressive LOL.

  12. #31408

    My goodness

    Good lord look at the damn jugs on this one and the body that's proportionate to them. Have any of you sampled? If not I'll likely still be partaking regardless LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/797888843796

  13. #31407

    Any body have been with anybody on Tryst that was worth the high fees?

    Looking at a few in Tryst and have seen a couple both overpriced and then want to up charge for everything.

  14. #31406
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I've been dreaming with this woman for years. Doesn't advertise but is legit. Let me know if you want the digits. A bit older but incredible ass, ample boobs, and accommodating. Stay safe, brothers!
    Check your DMs.

  15. #31405
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I do get that the girls who are dealing with monkey would like to be as close to their source as possible, however, I do wonder if they realize (or even care) that staying at certain locations such as The Sunrise will f*ck up their earning potential big time. Us men that worked hard for what we have don't want to be going somewhere where we will be met with stares from bunch of bums. Speaking for myself, I can blend in, but I'd rather not deal with shit like that altogether.

    I remember when a provider called me a b*tch because I wouldn't come to The Sunrise for business & spoke as if she was better than me because of it. The irony LOL!
    I would make them walk over to the Grab and Go. If they can't walk a block then that tells you about the quality of the date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape