Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 37324
-
03-10-24 17:44 #31399Senior Member

Posts: 147Damn!
Damn she can't DT?! I figured when I seen two videos of her previewing that gift. It didn't look convincing that she can do that. Shidd that was one of the only reason why I would've pulled the trigger but shit never mind LOL.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 16:08 #31398Regular Member

Posts: 7Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 09:54 #31397Senior Member

Posts: 342For the love of Dope
I do get that the girls who are dealing with monkey would like to be as close to their source as possible, however, I do wonder if they realize (or even care) that staying at certain locations such as The Sunrise will f*ck up their earning potential big time. Us men that worked hard for what we have don't want to be going somewhere where we will be met with stares from bunch of bums. Speaking for myself, I can blend in, but I'd rather not deal with shit like that altogether.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
I remember when a provider called me a b*tch because I wouldn't come to The Sunrise for business & spoke as if she was better than me because of it. The irony LOL!
-
03-10-24 06:25 #31396Senior Member

Posts: 51Yea I've seen her multiple times. Obviously has a monkey problem, can't dt but she can take a pounding like a champ. Has never clocked watched my qv usually last almost a half hour. I prefer to see her when she is on Willis rd.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-24 01:07 #31395Senior Member

Posts: 337Kat?
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
She's back again I guess https://archive.md/c0PEH.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 18:34 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone seen her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/200746589852
Has anyone partaking? She days she is in Petersburg in a private location.
-
03-09-24 17:59 #31393Senior Member

Posts: 742Va beach
She used to advertise in the va beach area with her blonde GF. They were doing doubles. I didn't sample either. But show the pic on that forum. Someone may have the scoop.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
She had more weight on her then.
-
03-09-24 15:46 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 368Tempting
I talked to her didn't like donation for what I see &she was staying at sunrise I'm definitely not going over there.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 14:06 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 221Tempting
I keep seeing her ad and it's tempting! She checks most of the boxes for my likings, but the wall to wall carpet and man face might be an issue. LOL! Anyone sampled?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/607190258109
-
03-09-24 10:37 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 148That's Marley
Been there made that mistake too. Been reviewed here before, pretty much what was said on here is on point. Other than your basic bait and switch she didn't scam or cash and dash me as previously reported. She kept her clothing on only otc top, got nothing past L1. Seemed very paranoid.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 06:26 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 76Scammer
Yes because she was waiting for you to say something sexual so she could run out of the room claiming someone is coming or she has to get change after paying her rent to give you some money back because "she doesn't do anything sexual". She's been reviewed but I can't remember her name. I have a post about her because she got me a year or more ago.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 22:35 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 60Avoid her
Made the mistake of seeing her about a year ago on Brook Rd. She is a con woman. Starts the deed then says she can't finish after she gets the mine.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 21:59 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nope not in my opinion. But this dude has been doing this for awhile with different girls on here. Guess enough is enough. Cheers as far as I'm concerned. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 21:05 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
03-08-24 21:03 #31385Senior Member

Posts: 319Super wierd
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../312192700504. don't know if any of you have seen this one but do yourself a favor and stay away. I made the mistake of calling her the other morning because none of my regulars were responding. She only does a half as massage and nothing else and questioned me about why I was doing this and if I had a wife. Then begins the sob story of she was only doing this because her man left her with nothing and this was the only way she could survived. Didn't know all this before I gave her. 20. Save yourself a headache. Call anyone else but this syco.










Reply With Quote




