Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39716

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Good intel. Might as well just stick with Ling. This place has never offered anything other than tugjobs. Lings tits are nice but damn last time if I didn't notice how old in the face she looks.
    There is defiantly more offered there by Ling, No FS but everything else is on the menu.

  2. #39715

    Fanueil St Brighton

    The place is called Brighton Asian Bodyworks.

    Very good massage.

    Provider's name is Xixi.

  3. #39714

    Fanueil St in Brighton

    Decided to go eat at a Brazilian restaurant in Brighton on Fanueil Street. Noticed the Massage Spa on the corner. Took the 1 hr /70 later in the evening. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mature Provider; IMO she's beautiful.

    Massage was very good. Worked my knots out with medium pressure. Very good tease before the flip & even better tease after the flip. HJ with utc top. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #39713

    Meini

    Ashland is a little far from Boston proper, but Meini has been reported on in this forum before. Absolutely love the mamasan, Jessica. Well organized, friendly, perfect sexy MILF. Eager to please, takes instruction well. The problem is that she's in and out of your massage frequently, handing off to others. I've had three different women with me in a single hour visit, though Jessica's usually there for the ending. Good news is that there's usually a few minutes of 4 hand during the handoff from one to the other. Bad news is that it's impossible to get all of them to do the massage "my way".

  5. #39712
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKill7  [View Original Post]
    I buzzed up without an appointment and was warmly greeted. She was thin and energetic with good sized natural tits for an Asian masseuse. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and on the flip I enjoyed playing with and sucking her top although she claimed my hands were cold. She gave me a tit job and let me cum on them. She offers hand with access up top and below for $100 tip and mouth for $140.
    Which floor was she on? Second?

  6. #39711
    Quote Originally Posted by PistonBully  [View Original Post]
    Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.
    Hi There, Can you please suggest as to how much was damage what is there in the menu?

  7. #39710

    7X Kneeland St Angela

    I buzzed up without an appointment and was warmly greeted. She was thin and energetic with good sized natural tits for an Asian masseuse. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and on the flip I enjoyed playing with and sucking her top although she claimed my hands were cold. She gave me a tit job and let me cum on them. She offers hand with access up top and below for $100 tip and mouth for $140.

  8. #39709
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead72  [View Original Post]
    I got the text and decided to check out Lucky. It was just before closing. Did the 1/2 hr for 40. Lucky is average 35-40 Asian thin nice body Bs. Decent massage nice tease.

    Hi only. Asked for BJ said not there someone else in office. YMMV. Top roaming and ass slapping for 50. Asked for more $ that is when I just get annoyed. Probably wait for next rotation as there are several places nearby.
    Good intel. Might as well just stick with Ling. This place has never offered anything other than tugjobs. Lings tits are nice but damn last time if I didn't notice how old in the face she looks.

  9. #39708

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Lavender texted me that they got new girl Lucky. Same Lucky who worked at Health Ocean in Weymouth I wonder? Hard to compete with Ling, the other girl I saw at Lavender wasn't too hot looking.

    Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?
    I got the text and decided to check out Lucky. It was just before closing. Did the 1/2 hr for 40. Lucky is average 35-40 Asian thin nice body Bs. Decent massage nice tease.

    Hi only. Asked for BJ said not there someone else in office. YMMV. Top roaming and ass slapping for 50. Asked for more $ that is when I just get annoyed. Probably wait for next rotation as there are several places nearby.

  10. #39707
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.
    I read the forum so I actually knew going in it was on the high side but it was close, raining, rush hour, etc, etc. I know some of you are stronger willed and can resist a pretty girl holding your johnson selling you on extra services but alas I'm weak, if she was an older not so good looking well, that may be different. Hey at least it wasn't a deposit scam.

  11. #39706

    H20

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgell  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located?
    It's in H20.

  12. #39705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore8  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

    Thank you all and stay safe.

    NS6.
    Coco at Jo Jo in southborough.

  13. #39704
    Where is this located?

    Quote Originally Posted by PistonBully  [View Original Post]
    Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.

  14. #39703

    Mindful

    Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.

  15. #39702

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore8  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang,

    Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

    Thank you all and stay safe.
    Any success?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape