LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39491
    Quote Originally Posted by BonJovi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the deal is with this place now. Twice in a row I've called or texted to make an appointment about a half hour out. They agreed that would work. I get there on time and my slot was given away and I'm asked to wait. What's the point of calling ahead if they won't honor it? Been plenty of times and always tip well. Always on time.
    Get the owners or the mamasan's WeChat contact and make your appointments through that. They get so many calls from people that set up appointments and no show they take the first warm body that walks through the front door.

  2. #39490

    73 x moody

    I don't know what the deal is with this place now. Twice in a row I've called or texted to make an appointment about a half hour out. They agreed that would work. I get there on time and my slot was given away and I'm asked to wait. What's the point of calling ahead if they won't honor it? Been plenty of times and always tip well. Always on time.

  3. #39489
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    What a great turn of events! I do believe Mt Auburn is independent and I had good experiences there last summer but last couple of months the selection has been terrible.

    Missing a good spa with consistent talent. I do like a eastern but wow do those girls inflate the price of standard services.
    Yah it was that winter cash tkt can only win one of three prizes went in the store just to buy almonds.
    If a girl wants more $ and does it with a smile and good attitude okay here want another twenty take it I don't mind.
    I haven't been to eastern, well once actually but it was too busy ill go there and report back when I can.

  4. #39488

    Balance

    Sup everyone. Hit up Balance on Beacon the other day. Met at the door by a very young and petite girl. No name. She was cute and said she was 25. Hit the massage table for an hour $70. Standard light touch tease leading up to the finish. She actually asked me if I wanted a HJ which normally never happens if you know what you're doing. I confirmed. Great release actually. This is my third time back in six months here. Each time a different young skinny petite girl.

  5. #39487

    High st and Lottery

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Had a chat in pm with a member I thought 32 mount aub, h20 town wuz together with those other 2 place, I guess not.
    The lady said 160 for CBJ. Didn't ask for the c note back just left. True story I left went back to my town bought a few
    Lotto tickets won five hundred bucks, got my money back. Ill spend it on someone who's nice. I'm a very kind person I give alot
    Of women gifts streetwalkers, escort, massage parlor girls when I can find them. I don't just expect to be treated nice.
    What a great turn of events! I do believe Mt Auburn is independent and I had good experiences there last summer but last couple of months the selection has been terrible.

    Missing a good spa with consistent talent. I do like a eastern but wow do those girls inflate the price of standard services.

  6. #39486
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

    I have not heard of such outrageous prices for HE like you had. FS gets into the upper 100's. For 80-90 I'd expect a full nude HE. 100-120 throw in some mouth action.

    The other spa on South st connected to this one had a few good lookers last time I went. Got a great CBJ from a spinner for 120.

    Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.
    Mimi was at 32 Mt A but I am told is gone back to China. Ya, once we got to know each other the events were great.

  7. #39485
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

    I have not heard of such outrageous prices for HE like you had. FS gets into the upper 100's. For 80-90 I'd expect a full nude HE. 100-120 throw in some mouth action.

    The other spa on South st connected to this one had a few good lookers last time I went. Got a great CBJ from a spinner for 120.

    Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.
    Had a chat in pm with a member I thought 32 mount aub, h20 town wuz together with those other 2 place, I guess not.
    The lady said 160 for CBJ. Didn't ask for the c note back just left. True story I left went back to my town bought a few
    Lotto tickets won five hundred bucks, got my money back. Ill spend it on someone who's nice. I'm a very kind person I give alot
    Of women gifts streetwalkers, escort, massage parlor girls when I can find them. I don't just expect to be treated nice.

  8. #39484

    High St

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Opposite of low. Went to .... Street today in the tham terrible, lady wanted more than. 1 for nude HJ 1. 4 I believe.
    Gave the. 5 hh fee no FS the girl at the other location told me last yr they would nope. After I handed the c note
    She said no clothes off I really didn't want to see her naked anyway not attractive. Told as she was getting ready
    With the oil forget it, got dressed and left couldn't get a hard on looking at her anyway.
    Couple of years ago I got a HJ from a young girl mimi edge of the table as she was kneeling down
    Popped on her chest with a smile we hugged I had left happy. Won't go back, maybe one of the other 2 locations but not here.
    I had complained about Mimi previously but she was one of the most reliable options there. She's unfortunately gone and now there's a rotation going through. Occasionally you'll get a good one but you never will know until you show up because they lie about it on the phone.

    I have not heard of such outrageous prices for HE like you had. FS gets into the upper 100's. For 80-90 I'd expect a full nude HE. 100-120 throw in some mouth action.

    The other spa on South st connected to this one had a few good lookers last time I went. Got a great CBJ from a spinner for 120.

    Is there a 3rd location? I know of only 2 in this family.

  9. #39483

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.
    I confirm the criticisms of Eastern. The women are skilled but most of them stop in the middle and want to know how much you'll pay. It is a real buzz killer. I'm not going there any more because I'm sick of the haggling and the greed.

  10. #39482
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #39481
    Opposite of low. Went to .... Street today in the tham terrible, lady wanted more than. 1 for nude HJ 1. 4 I believe.
    Gave the. 5 hh fee no FS the girl at the other location told me last yr they would nope. After I handed the c note
    She said no clothes off I really didn't want to see her naked anyway not attractive. Told as she was getting ready
    With the oil forget it, got dressed and left couldn't get a hard on looking at her anyway.
    Couple of years ago I got a HJ from a young girl mimi edge of the table as she was kneeling down
    Popped on her chest with a smile we hugged I had left happy. Won't go back, maybe one of the other 2 locations but not here.

  12. #39480

    Crocodile Dundee

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpRider  [View Original Post]
    Huge disappointment today.

    I've been there many time last year and always had good times but today, there was tall, in around 30-40's with jean short and big Cs.

    Asked for HH, flipped after 10 minutes of just pressing my back with hands, she asked me to pay first. I said "What? I've never done that here, I always give good tips so don't worry."

    She goes "Everybody pay first and you have to" so I gave 60 she said Thank you.

    And the game started. Try to reach UTC and she gave me attitude with angry face "You want to pay more?" I said "No."

    And game goes on. Took me a while to finish since nothing allowed.

    She got nice body but wondering if she was actually he. Maybe tranny.

    I tried reach front outside but she got mad. I mean really mad like she is being offended. I think she got something there.

    Anyway. Just got the job done for $100 total but never go back. Never. Never. Never.
    Sounds like you had a Crocodile Dundee moment with a guy dressed like a "Sheila" !

  13. #39479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom2127  [View Original Post]
    Checked out San San spa last week. When I got to the place, I had to loop behind the building to get to the second floor. Place was literally just a apartment. Mamasan (40-50's) greeted me and quickly took me to a room. After undressing she returned and got to work. Guess there were no other girls available at the time but I did hear someone else getting a massage as I was walking to my room, so you may have better luck than me. Massage was strong and thorough, which I enjoyed, but no teasing. Regardless, after 30 mins she flipped me over and lightly slapped my hard cock. Flat out told me "40 for HJ 80 for BJ". Opted for the HJ and she pulled out some oil. She worked the oil up and down my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. HJ was wet and fast but goddamn did it feel good. Mamasans really know what their doing.
    Old mama sans can be the best.

  14. #39478

    San San

    Checked out San San spa last week. When I got to the place, I had to loop behind the building to get to the second floor. Place was literally just a apartment. Mamasan (40-50's) greeted me and quickly took me to a room. After undressing she returned and got to work. Guess there were no other girls available at the time but I did hear someone else getting a massage as I was walking to my room, so you may have better luck than me. Massage was strong and thorough, which I enjoyed, but no teasing. Regardless, after 30 mins she flipped me over and lightly slapped my hard cock. Flat out told me "40 for HJ 80 for BJ". Opted for the HJ and she pulled out some oil. She worked the oil up and down my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. HJ was wet and fast but goddamn did it feel good. Mamasans really know what their doing.

  15. #39477

    Tig ol bitties

    Hey gang,

    Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).

    Thank you all and stay safe.

    NS6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape