Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 43527
-
03-06-24 18:38 #39702Regular Member

Posts: 9?
Any success?
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:40 #39701Banned Member

Posts: 46170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 22:04 #39700He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Great Road Bedford
Went the other day after I found out Amy wasn't in stoneham for a while, first attempt a cute girl answered the door said they were busy and to come back in like 10 minutes, waiting area was tiny and there was some fat old monger sitting there waiting his turn so I left unsure if I would come back. Well unfortunately I did, same girl answered and led me to be a room, said her name was Yuyu I think, paid for a half hour, massage was sub par, not much in the way of skill, no tease before the flip. Asked what was available, no FS just hand or mouth, opted for mouth, she got supplies, oiled up jr before applying the wrap then fully clothed climbed up in a 69 position which was strange but she did a decent SBJ.
She held me in her mouth until c I was completely drained, got the hot towel clean up and a quick head massage before my time was up.
Damage was 50 +160 (was 170 but she felt bad for taking all my cash so gave me back 10 which was a first).
She was cute, tight little body, pretty face but as has been reviewed it's a bit pricy for service offered, probably won't repeat.
Looks 6-7, massage 3, finish 5.
-
03-05-24 09:51 #39699Regular Member

Posts: 14One China
Stopped by this spot in Weymouth the other to try it out. Greeted by older mamasan. Thought she was going to be the one I got but was pleasantly greeted by Nana. Big bolt-ons, slender body, pretty face, nice soft touch. Went for hh. Massage was soft, good tease. About 10 min in, asked me to flip. Went for the BBBJ but got the Saran Wrap instead. CIM (but in the wrap still). Kept trying to ditch the wrap but no luck. Sweet lady tho. After I blew, she massaged a little more got me a water then left. House. 40/1.2 tip.
-
03-04-24 13:45 #39698Regular Member

Posts: 9Exact same thing happened to me.
This exact scenario happened to me. Same same too. I would getting HH from "Mia" and decided to just partake is a regular massage and no do any ending because I wasn't having anything to do with their charade. Mia also had the baggy sweatpants that have been mentioned. I beginning to think "Mia" is code for Sasha being "missing in action".
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 11:15 #39697Senior Member

Posts: 88Oh no! I was looking forward to trying her again this week:
Originally Posted by FenderBender88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 08:21 #39696Senior Member

Posts: 63Amy Gone?
Went to visit the recently talked about Amy at the place in Stoneham. Looks like they rotated her out for a couple of months. When I called ahead to schedule I was told she would be back, but who knows. Thought that maybe they pulled a name change like Sasha over at lilly so I still decided to head over. Was greeted by an older woman who ended up doing my session. Nice woman, forgettable session. I should have just stayed home.
-
03-04-24 08:18 #39695Senior Member

Posts: 93Meh. If she doesn't take it off and let them out for real, I'm far less interested. Hate that. Especially for $. This isn't the back of a car in high school.
Originally Posted by Monty281
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 08:16 #39694Senior Member

Posts: 153Heath Ocean
It"s still Summers shop, she's there, I don't know why the name change but everything is the same. Lavender is in Weymouth.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 05:03 #39693Senior Member

Posts: 53Visited Sasha
Hello fellow Mongers, I visited 29* Sasha on Friday last. Was the real Sasha because of the large rack. Called for early afternoon appointment and told to come 1 hour later. Ok, no problem. Parking in the area is horrid unless you want to park on a busy narrow street. No me, so I ended up being 10 minutes late because parked 3 blocks away. Was told only half hour because of being late so I can't complain. Said if next customer cancels or is a no show I will get full hour. Again, no problem. Massage was good. 2 phone calls during first 20 minutes which she answered herself. One was cancelling next appointment so I got the hour. On the flip, had her take top off. Big jugs, which she only wanted cupped with my hand, no twisting or pulling on her long nips, and no sucking. She did a decent HJ and had me put her bra back in place and pull her shirt down as her hands were oily. Hot towel clean up and slight foot massage then finished. Paid the additional hour house fee and out the door with water. Told by her to make sure I see other girls that work there as well. 60/80. Overall no need to go back for multiple reasons. Stay safe and happy hunting. Monty.
-
03-03-24 23:31 #39692Senior Member

Posts: 518Lavendar
I always get mixed up, which town for Lav?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 22:41 #39691Regular Member

Posts: 13I got the same text.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 22:08 #39690Senior Member

Posts: 931Lucky Lavender
Lavender texted me that they got new girl Lucky. Same Lucky who worked at Health Ocean in Weymouth I wonder? Hard to compete with Ling, the other girl I saw at Lavender wasn't too hot looking.
Also I noticed Health Ocean has a new name. Anybody see what the new management is like? Where did Summer go?
-
03-03-24 16:08 #39689Senior Member

Posts: 518Sasha throwing elbows
Sounds like you were in a WWE match with Chyna! I guess you did not have any fun but pain rather. Blue balls afterwards? Where is this spot though?
Originally Posted by PawgHunter400
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 13:38 #39688Senior Member

Posts: 50Wish I saw Sasha
Came to see Sasha. Whoever I ended up seeing didn't really have much a look to her. Massage was HORRIBLE, like not even a massage. She literally just elbowed me in the back the whole time going slow as she could. There were no extras, literally she just said "finished" that was that. I had to ask her 5 minutes in if she was new because it was that bad. If you see a girl that's not Sasha, do not do it.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





