Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 11181
-
03-09-24 20:15 #8856Senior Member

Posts: 5602I forgot I had my profile on pause. But it automatically restarts after 3 months. Guess I will take a look around but not getting my hopes up in any way.
-
03-09-24 19:45 #8855Senior Member

Posts: 245[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.
-
03-09-24 14:39 #8854Senior Member

Posts: 116I will for sure give that a try. But any other sites to check out? Need to find an alternative.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 14:12 #8853Senior Member

Posts: 102If she's the same Rubi and the NEWEST Rubi on the site then yes. She was asking for $15 k a month and minimum $3 k ppm and she was offended when I told her "There's no such thing as a $3,000 pussy. You want to sell it, you should study the market. ".
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 13:53 #8852Senior Member

Posts: 102FlyingKitty
I can confirm that Flyingkitty IS the girl in the photos. She's YOUNG, can host in Hollywood and will BBFS with a 1 k donation. Her oral skills are sloppy with a hand twist. Pretty good overall. Very chill. Likes to play video games and then go fuck.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
Also, there's a SkywalkerBlueeyes on Seeking who's a straight up Nigerian scammer who'll start hitting you up for money to help "pay for her grandmother's caretaker" so she can go meet up and fuck. TOTAL scam.
Also also it appears that a subset of the "top girls" (LOL) have now all agreed that $3 k ppm is the new number and that $10 k-$15 k per month allowance is the new long term number. And they don't like it when you start laughing at them and link them to TER. LOL.
-
03-09-24 12:00 #8851Senior Member

Posts: 3335There is a post yesterday from Shampoo55 (my bowl buddy) in the Richmond VA sugar thread.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 11:37 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 300New card every time.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 18:34 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 112CherrySia LilSamuraiWarrior
No hidden camera. Strategically placed smartphone. Only found out when she was sending a video to her pimp / boyfriend and mistakenly sent it to me from her real number.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 10:36 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 622I guess SA changed the algorithm. I guess too many prepaid cards were getting declined which was bad for their business. I personally don't use prepaid cards and this method was shared with me by my SD friend. Do you use it to renew your subscription for an old account or a first-time subscription for new accounts?
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 01:57 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 245Love to hear it brother.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 00:30 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 5602No girl cares how much you earn... only how much you are willing to spend.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 22:55 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 300I appreciate that people contribute here. But this is just plain wrong. I always buy a prepaid card for exactly 88 dollars. That's 110 dollars with 20 percent coupon code. Works every time.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 21:33 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 245Lmao caught her redhanded angle frauding.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e74bd01749bc9a
From a 9/10 to a 6. 5.
I love secretB.
-
03-07-24 21:08 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 3335Because it's not my job to go find all of them. If you can't find them yourself, that's your cross to bear.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
I mean, the idea that you have to have 5 x the amount on the prepaid to get it accepted. That right there is a tip-off you don't know what you are talking about.
I always renew with a prepaid that has 100 on it. That way, when they try to renew at the end of the first month, the charge does not go through. I never have to worry about what sort of a 'plan' they have me on. And, you can always change the plan at the time you buy it anyway.
-
03-07-24 20:58 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 245Should I lie about my income? I only make 100 k. It used to never matter. I got tons of action in the past with the same profile but now I feel like so many view my profile and then don't respond these days.











Reply With Quote




