Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 11190
-
03-09-24 11:37 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 300New card every time.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 18:34 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 112CherrySia LilSamuraiWarrior
No hidden camera. Strategically placed smartphone. Only found out when she was sending a video to her pimp / boyfriend and mistakenly sent it to me from her real number.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 10:36 #8848Senior Member

Posts: 622I guess SA changed the algorithm. I guess too many prepaid cards were getting declined which was bad for their business. I personally don't use prepaid cards and this method was shared with me by my SD friend. Do you use it to renew your subscription for an old account or a first-time subscription for new accounts?
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 01:57 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 245Love to hear it brother.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 00:30 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 5602No girl cares how much you earn... only how much you are willing to spend.
Originally Posted by StevenWalker
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 22:55 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 300I appreciate that people contribute here. But this is just plain wrong. I always buy a prepaid card for exactly 88 dollars. That's 110 dollars with 20 percent coupon code. Works every time.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 21:33 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 245Lmao caught her redhanded angle frauding.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...e74bd01749bc9a
From a 9/10 to a 6. 5.
I love secretB.
-
03-07-24 21:08 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 3335Because it's not my job to go find all of them. If you can't find them yourself, that's your cross to bear.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
I mean, the idea that you have to have 5 x the amount on the prepaid to get it accepted. That right there is a tip-off you don't know what you are talking about.
I always renew with a prepaid that has 100 on it. That way, when they try to renew at the end of the first month, the charge does not go through. I never have to worry about what sort of a 'plan' they have me on. And, you can always change the plan at the time you buy it anyway.
-
03-07-24 20:58 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 245Should I lie about my income? I only make 100 k. It used to never matter. I got tons of action in the past with the same profile but now I feel like so many view my profile and then don't respond these days.
-
03-07-24 20:24 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 245Angelbby and bbazngirl.
Both smoking hot. Both ignored me. Godammb.
-
03-07-24 19:27 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 622Why don't you share the links to those posts so we can all learn from them?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 15:48 #8839Senior Member

Posts: 3335All due respect, but
The post from unknownSD is misinformed in several respects.
There are other places on this site, in the sugar threads of other cities, where you can learn what other people have had to do to establish new accounts once being banned. I recommend you search for that information and follow it.
-
03-07-24 12:34 #8838Senior Member

Posts: 622How to create a new account on Seeking after you're banned
There are a few ways to get back onto Seeking after you're banned. I'll share one quick and easy method below.
After you're banned, you'll need to create a new account first. You'll need to register a new email account to use. Also, you need to delete all the cookies and browser data on your browser. It's best to create a new browser profile on Google Chrome. If you want to be extra cautious, you can change your IP Address on your router but it's not necessary. Luckily, SA doesn't check IP Address as of now. Maybe they will in the future. Who knows. Also, don't use any of your previous photos or copy and paste messages again or any of your previously used content. You'll be easily flagged if you do. After you create your account, use the method below to upgrade to Premium.
Method 1: Use Prepaid Credit Card. You can use any prepaid credit card to upgrade your account to premium. If you tried this before and if it didn't work, here's the reason why. You'll need to add at least 5 x of the subscription amount to your prepaid card. Just adding $100-$300 is not going to work. You'll get declined. If you're doing the monthly subscription, you'll need to add at least $600. If you're doing quarterly subscription, you'll need to add at least $1200. Why do you need to add so much? That's because SA automatically adds you to the auto-renewal plan thus when you pay for the current subscription it also checks if your card has enough balance for renewal. If it doesn't it declines the transaction. That's why you need 5 x the amount to be on the safe side. Also, when you enter the credit card information, you can use any fictitious name and address you like. It doesn't check because prepaid card doesn't go through address verification because the funds are guaranteed since you can't dispute a charge on a prepaid card.
That's it. Easy right.
-
03-06-24 12:41 #8837Senior Member

Posts: 3335Incessantly asked on this site. Search for my posts. If I could find OneVanilla Visa, those still work, however, they are scarce as hens teeth. There is another prepaid card available in 50 and 100 denominations, at this instant I am not 100% sure on the name, perhaps Blackhawk.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 11:12 #8836Senior Member

Posts: 176Prepaid question
May I ask which prepaid card you use?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




