Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 43536
-
03-08-24 21:31 #39711Senior Member

Posts: 224Hi There, Can you please suggest as to how much was damage what is there in the menu?
Originally Posted by PistonBully
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 19:11 #39710Senior Member

Posts: 317X Kneeland St Angela
I buzzed up without an appointment and was warmly greeted. She was thin and energetic with good sized natural tits for an Asian masseuse. The massage was good with plenty of teasing and on the flip I enjoyed playing with and sucking her top although she claimed my hands were cold. She gave me a tit job and let me cum on them. She offers hand with access up top and below for $100 tip and mouth for $140.
-
03-08-24 12:43 #39709Senior Member

Posts: 931Good intel. Might as well just stick with Ling. This place has never offered anything other than tugjobs. Lings tits are nice but damn last time if I didn't notice how old in the face she looks.
Originally Posted by Puckhead72
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 07:33 #39708Senior Member

Posts: 69Lavender
I got the text and decided to check out Lucky. It was just before closing. Did the 1/2 hr for 40. Lucky is average 35-40 Asian thin nice body Bs. Decent massage nice tease.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
Hi only. Asked for BJ said not there someone else in office. YMMV. Top roaming and ass slapping for 50. Asked for more $ that is when I just get annoyed. Probably wait for next rotation as there are several places nearby.
-
03-07-24 13:26 #39707He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Yeah
I read the forum so I actually knew going in it was on the high side but it was close, raining, rush hour, etc, etc. I know some of you are stronger willed and can resist a pretty girl holding your johnson selling you on extra services but alas I'm weak, if she was an older not so good looking well, that may be different. Hey at least it wasn't a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by GaryG
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 11:04 #39706Regular Member

Posts: 18H20
It's in H20.
Originally Posted by Dgell
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:46 #39705Senior Member

Posts: 2189Coco at Jo Jo in southborough.
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-24 10:36 #39704Senior Member

Posts: 88Where is this located?
Originally Posted by PistonBully
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 19:12 #39703Regular Member

Posts: 18Mindful
Texted Angela and she was free, and said to come. She greeted me and appeared to be the only one there. She said business has been really slow, and welcomed my business. She's in great shape and has been working out. Great service and technique.
-
03-06-24 18:38 #39702Regular Member

Posts: 9?
Any success?
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 12:40 #39701Banned Member

Posts: 46170 for a CBJ? I would never, ever pay that much.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 22:04 #39700He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Great Road Bedford
Went the other day after I found out Amy wasn't in stoneham for a while, first attempt a cute girl answered the door said they were busy and to come back in like 10 minutes, waiting area was tiny and there was some fat old monger sitting there waiting his turn so I left unsure if I would come back. Well unfortunately I did, same girl answered and led me to be a room, said her name was Yuyu I think, paid for a half hour, massage was sub par, not much in the way of skill, no tease before the flip. Asked what was available, no FS just hand or mouth, opted for mouth, she got supplies, oiled up jr before applying the wrap then fully clothed climbed up in a 69 position which was strange but she did a decent SBJ.
She held me in her mouth until c I was completely drained, got the hot towel clean up and a quick head massage before my time was up.
Damage was 50 +160 (was 170 but she felt bad for taking all my cash so gave me back 10 which was a first).
She was cute, tight little body, pretty face but as has been reviewed it's a bit pricy for service offered, probably won't repeat.
Looks 6-7, massage 3, finish 5.
-
03-05-24 09:51 #39699Regular Member

Posts: 14One China
Stopped by this spot in Weymouth the other to try it out. Greeted by older mamasan. Thought she was going to be the one I got but was pleasantly greeted by Nana. Big bolt-ons, slender body, pretty face, nice soft touch. Went for hh. Massage was soft, good tease. About 10 min in, asked me to flip. Went for the BBBJ but got the Saran Wrap instead. CIM (but in the wrap still). Kept trying to ditch the wrap but no luck. Sweet lady tho. After I blew, she massaged a little more got me a water then left. House. 40/1.2 tip.
-
03-04-24 13:45 #39698Regular Member

Posts: 9Exact same thing happened to me.
This exact scenario happened to me. Same same too. I would getting HH from "Mia" and decided to just partake is a regular massage and no do any ending because I wasn't having anything to do with their charade. Mia also had the baggy sweatpants that have been mentioned. I beginning to think "Mia" is code for Sasha being "missing in action".
Originally Posted by RedDelano
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 11:15 #39697Senior Member

Posts: 88Oh no! I was looking forward to trying her again this week:
Originally Posted by FenderBender88
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





