Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #509

    Cute but pricey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-152755c55db0 "Ashxoxox".

    Wanted 600 via txt message. Didn't feel like negotiating so I passed.

  2. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.

    She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.

    She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.
    Could someone give a working link for Barbielex that one doesn't work & I tired a search, she sounds like my type maybe & I will be visiting soon thanks.

  3. #507

    Re: Barbielex

    Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.

    She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.

    She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    No, she's just very model-esque. I have seen nude photos of her.

  4. #506

    This site was SUPPOSED to be a secret

    I've been a member on SA for about 14 years and now they are advertising on FB? And now, they got 60 yo women on there looking for a SD. Good riddance to bad rubbish! If anyone wants the 30% discount code, DM me! F that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 1.24.51 AM.png‎  

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmaz68  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me today, out of the blue. She jerked me around back in December, asking 800, then 500, then 300, then 600. Needless to say I never went for it. Too much flakiness, and seemed shady.

    Today she offered 600, and sent some nice pics. Still too high for my taste.

    Good luck if you decide to go for it.
    We were texting a week or so and I had her agreed to 400, wanted me to go to her house. I generally have girls over to my place and was a little reluctant to go over. She wouldn't come to me. Yesterday she texted me again out of the blue, I was busy so we didn't talk price again.

  6. #504
    Any reports on https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5212388360be "AmandaK"?

    Her photos are very sus, but we texted a while back. I asked for a face photo via txt and it was from a similar photoshoot as in her profile. Anything is appreciated.

  7. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her pics and worried about that strong jawline and 5'11". Did she used to be a he?
    No, she's just very model-esque. I have seen nude photos of her.

  8. #502

    Barbielexi

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    We started texting back last year, but never met. She has had several different profiles since then. She is talked a lot about on here, and I believe that no one has actually met here yet. Very aggressive txter, and I would think that she is not busy enough to have the time to blow me up. Offered me 1 k, I countered with 5 and she went down to 7. At 7, she was cool with filming our fun. She has an OF and semi active on there with her twin sister.
    Looked at her pics and worried about that strong jawline and 5'11". Did she used to be a he?

  9. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-2b4d365d3a9f

    Barbielex. Have had conversations with her but haven't gotten together. Any info would be appreciated.
    We started texting back last year, but never met. She has had several different profiles since then. She is talked a lot about on here, and I believe that no one has actually met here yet. Very aggressive txter, and I would think that she is not busy enough to have the time to blow me up. Offered me 1 k, I countered with 5 and she went down to 7. At 7, she was cool with filming our fun. She has an OF and semi active on there with her twin sister.

  10. #500

    Barbielex

    She messaged me today, out of the blue. She jerked me around back in December, asking 800, then 500, then 300, then 600. Needless to say I never went for it. Too much flakiness, and seemed shady.

    Today she offered 600, and sent some nice pics. Still too high for my taste.

    Good luck if you decide to go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-2b4d365d3a9f

    Barbielex. Have had conversations with her but haven't gotten together. Any info would be appreciated.

  11. #499
    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-2b4d365d3a9f

    Barbielex. Have had conversations with her but haven't gotten together. Any info would be appreciated.

  12. #498
    I saw here a while ago. Agree with what others have said. Get ready for the God speech, lots of self induced scars. Now in bed. That was fun, but with all the other issues I did not repeat.

  13. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a long time ago so I know it ain't mine. I posted about her she's weirdddddddd preaches about God and has a crazy lazy eye. Hopefully none of you guys did that.
    Saw her over a year and a half ago. She's really nice but also severely bipolar. Has a service dog for it.

  14. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a long time ago so I know it ain't mine. I posted about her she's weirdddddddd preaches about God and has a crazy lazy eye. Hopefully none of you guys did that.
    Thanks for info. That she is weird makes sense after the texts we exchanged.

  15. #495
    Saw her a long time ago so I know it ain't mine. I posted about her she's weirdddddddd preaches about God and has a crazy lazy eye. Hopefully none of you guys did that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DecMan85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this babe?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    She is pregnant and my guess is that she is at least semipro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape