Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1734
-
03-06-24 10:56 #504Senior Member

Posts: 354Any reports on https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5212388360be "AmandaK"?
Her photos are very sus, but we texted a while back. I asked for a face photo via txt and it was from a similar photoshoot as in her profile. Anything is appreciated.
-
03-06-24 10:45 #503Senior Member

Posts: 354No, she's just very model-esque. I have seen nude photos of her.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-24 01:01 #502Senior Member

Posts: 122Barbielexi
Looked at her pics and worried about that strong jawline and 5'11". Did she used to be a he?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 18:25 #501Senior Member

Posts: 354We started texting back last year, but never met. She has had several different profiles since then. She is talked a lot about on here, and I believe that no one has actually met here yet. Very aggressive txter, and I would think that she is not busy enough to have the time to blow me up. Offered me 1 k, I countered with 5 and she went down to 7. At 7, she was cool with filming our fun. She has an OF and semi active on there with her twin sister.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 15:17 #500Senior Member

Posts: 41Barbielex
She messaged me today, out of the blue. She jerked me around back in December, asking 800, then 500, then 300, then 600. Needless to say I never went for it. Too much flakiness, and seemed shady.
Today she offered 600, and sent some nice pics. Still too high for my taste.
Good luck if you decide to go for it.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 14:17 #499Senior Member

Posts: 353Has anyone seen this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-2b4d365d3a9f
Barbielex. Have had conversations with her but haven't gotten together. Any info would be appreciated.
-
03-03-24 11:21 #498Senior Member

Posts: 39I saw here a while ago. Agree with what others have said. Get ready for the God speech, lots of self induced scars. Now in bed. That was fun, but with all the other issues I did not repeat.
-
03-02-24 18:43 #497Senior Member

Posts: 32Saw her over a year and a half ago. She's really nice but also severely bipolar. Has a service dog for it.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-24 18:26 #496Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for info. That she is weird makes sense after the texts we exchanged.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 22:31 #495Senior Member

Posts: 39Saw her a long time ago so I know it ain't mine. I posted about her she's weirdddddddd preaches about God and has a crazy lazy eye. Hopefully none of you guys did that.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-24 21:54 #494Senior Member

Posts: 84Russiandoll
Anyone seen this babe?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598
She is pregnant and my guess is that she is at least semipro.
-
02-29-24 18:07 #493Senior Member

Posts: 354I'm very suspicious of her and wonder why she has / had so many different profiles. "loangelxo", "lolovexo", just to name a few. Also, I have 3 different numbers for her and one of them is listed to a man named Richard.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-24 17:49 #492Senior Member

Posts: 636Just met her, recognized her from her days from HiLiter.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
She's gained some weight in the pics, paid 400.
-
02-29-24 02:18 #491Senior Member

Posts: 636Hey guys. I can't recommend her. I've seen her a few times last year but she consistently changes her name.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
I got some disturbing texts from her last night about a handler.
-
02-23-24 14:56 #490Senior Member

Posts: 354SA girl on GHS
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-c554b659897a Dixie Mae.
We met up once but never hooked up. A little thicker in person than in the photos. Looks really thick in her preview on GHS. Would love to see her scene if anyone has it. Also did some big studio porn in the mid teens. Nice girl though. Price was right.












Reply With Quote



