Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1734
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshere  [View Original Post]
    There is to many forums and sites that these ladies communicate with each other to try and milk as much money out of us as they can.
    Starting to look like the same platform as the stripper platform. Least amount of effort with the highest payday.
    Anyone know these sites where they talk about us??

  2. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to this super hot 18 year old SB on Secret Benefits and someone came and gave her $1000 and didn't even meet up with her. Some of you got more money than sense. Anyway, back to the hunt.
    I doubt this. These girls will tell you a bunch of bullshit like that. Girls telling be their last daddy was giving them 3 K a month or more. I ask them well. Why aren't you still with them?

    These gals will lie to drive up prices etc. There is to many forums and sites that these ladies communicate with each other to try and milk as much money out of us as they can.

    Starting to look like the same platform as the stripper platform. Least amount of effort with the highest payday.

  3. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    3, yes, I would have. She's not much taller than the light switch.
    I would have too.

  4. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on 3 but I called it off. She never sent a clear picture showing her bod. And if you look at that mirror pic she's clearly got 20 lbs extra on the mirror. Those plant vases look like barrels 🤣. Total pro vibes too. Eff that.

    Been a crazy two weeks. Most gals will agree to 3-4 even after quoting 6-7. I'll eventually post some links after I leave.
    3, yes, I would have. She's not much taller than the light switch.

  5. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by NegroCaliente  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to this super hot 18 year old SB on Secret Benefits and someone came and gave her $1000 and didn't even meet up with her. Some of you got more money than sense. Anyway, back to the hunt.
    It wasn't me. LOL!

  6. #514

    Stop being simps

    I was talking to this super hot 18 year old SB on Secret Benefits and someone came and gave her $1000 and didn't even meet up with her. Some of you got more money than sense. Anyway, back to the hunt.

  7. #513
    We agreed on 3 but I called it off. She never sent a clear picture showing her bod. And if you look at that mirror pic she's clearly got 20 lbs extra on the mirror. Those plant vases look like barrels 🤣. Total pro vibes too. Eff that.

    Been a crazy two weeks. Most gals will agree to 3-4 even after quoting 6-7. I'll eventually post some links after I leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-152755c55db0 "Ashxoxox".

    Wanted 600 via txt message. Didn't feel like negotiating so I passed.

  8. #512

    Four profiles, same girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64 - Yournextbaby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620 - GoldenSmokeshow.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e - Diamond.

    And, her very latest!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-f874c2d74014 - CourtneyCan.

    A while back, she had a fifth profile, but she used photos of a different member on SA.

  9. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    It's been deleted. She's had numerous profiles and to my belief, no one here has actually met her in person.

    This is a previous profile of hers. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-4e91ab3f0b38 "sugaaaaabarbie".
    I came across her profile around 2 years ago when I was visiting the PX area more frequently. I did a facetime to verify, it was indeed her and she was rather chill, but at that time she wanted north of $800 to meet up and wanted to be very discreet about it (did not want to meet in a public place but come straight to my hotel or me to come to her.) Eventhough she was very real and easy to talk to, I just felt something was off plus out of my price range so I did not partake. She even gave me her address and it was a small single home near to where I was staying. Not the nicest part of town so I was bit thinking may be a setup or her having her friends try to rob me when at her place. Maybe it was just my imagination running wild, but if price was right I would of probably risked it.

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Could someone give a working link for Barbielex that one doesn't work & I tired a search, she sounds like my type maybe & I will be visiting soon thanks.
    It's been deleted. She's had numerous profiles and to my belief, no one here has actually met her in person.

    This is a previous profile of hers. https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-4e91ab3f0b38 "sugaaaaabarbie".

  11. #509

    Cute but pricey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-152755c55db0 "Ashxoxox".

    Wanted 600 via txt message. Didn't feel like negotiating so I passed.

  12. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.

    She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.

    She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.
    Could someone give a working link for Barbielex that one doesn't work & I tired a search, she sounds like my type maybe & I will be visiting soon thanks.

  13. #507

    Re: Barbielex

    Agreed; I've also seen her nudes. She recently reached out to me but I've not pursued her.

    She'd be an absolute 10 in my book had she not tarnished her otherwise runway-model appearance with bolt-ons. They're quite large relative to her starting size (I've seen "before" pics) and may have migrated as her nipples point in distractingly different directions. In fact, in a number of pics, she's manipulating her tits in an apparent effort to mask this. (Disclosure: I'm never a fan of implants.) She has some large self-harm scars on her forearms as well.

    She does have a twin sister as previously mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    No, she's just very model-esque. I have seen nude photos of her.

  14. #506

    This site was SUPPOSED to be a secret

    I've been a member on SA for about 14 years and now they are advertising on FB? And now, they got 60 yo women on there looking for a SD. Good riddance to bad rubbish! If anyone wants the 30% discount code, DM me! F that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 1.24.51 AM.png‎  

  15. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmaz68  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me today, out of the blue. She jerked me around back in December, asking 800, then 500, then 300, then 600. Needless to say I never went for it. Too much flakiness, and seemed shady.

    Today she offered 600, and sent some nice pics. Still too high for my taste.

    Good luck if you decide to go for it.
    We were texting a week or so and I had her agreed to 400, wanted me to go to her house. I generally have girls over to my place and was a little reluctant to go over. She wouldn't come to me. Yesterday she texted me again out of the blue, I was busy so we didn't talk price again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape