Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 10597
-
03-05-24 09:11 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 2928Profile is gone.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 21:24 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 88She agreed over text pretty easily last week didn't pull the trigger. She offered 275 hr. I guess she jacked up after date or two. I will also contribute to the cause
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/165888395
Mouth was magical, the pussy was smelly, and she had a smokers voice. I would only repeat if I was hard up for head.
-
03-04-24 19:39 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 1155Motherfucker 😅.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:53 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 113Jovi
Was kind of bummed about that, I had seen her once for hh and was planning a return visit, we had a great time in that hh. Is a favorite of mine.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 14:24 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 89I send her a message a couple weeks ago and never heard anything.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
I assume she is on a break, moved, or otherwise not available anymore.
-
03-04-24 10:21 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 371This one?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5034822334/1
-
03-04-24 09:25 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 1138Winter Sky
This one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/165936522.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
I've reviewed her before.
-
03-03-24 23:59 #8145Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423This Winter? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...644/4255777941.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:49 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 1155Thank you
I'll schedule an appointment as soon as I get paid this week.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:47 #8143Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Hence the question. It appeared someone knew.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:39 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 577Impossible to extrapolate
There's not enough evidence to prove that assumption; but conjecture is easy and takes no research.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:29 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 1138Nikki Logan
https://callescort.org/541-657-8482
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 23:23 #8140Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Nikki
You have to be a member to get theurdigits?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 22:20 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 106Nikki
She also does Car Dates. I am setup for those. She does have her own car, you could always ask if she would drive into portland.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-03-24 22:14 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 1138Cecilia
She lives here. Actually in vancouver I think. OC only from my experience.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




